Gil and Lady Heather #6: Because She Has Lovely Lips

thanks for your thoughtfulness Heather, my friend :)

*cries* you got me even more curious Shane. aaah! but this might be the last time i'm suffering like this b/c of CSI so i'm willing to do it. *boils inside out of excitement*

but you're saying it actually IS possible for a happy ending for Kessom? wow, those must be some spoilers ...

Hello all...

This is my first post here- after reading the spoilers I hope to see a lot of interaction between Gil and Lady H. I think that this pair has spiced up our viewing. Lady H is a hot woman who knows what she wants in life... :drool:

*cries* you got me even more curious Shane. aaah! but this might be the last time i'm suffering like this b/c of CSI so i'm willing to do it. *boils inside out of excitement*

but you're saying it actually IS possible for a happy ending for Kessom? wow, those must be some spoilers ...

LOL. I could not go spoiler free, I've tried and I've failed. For me, the magic is seeing what is going to happen and seeing how they change it. And nitpicking why they did change it. :p I know, lame, isn't it? :lol:

But as for Grissom/Lady Heather, these latest spoilers really have me excited and I'm hoping that they do hook up. It would be amazing to see what a great couple the writers could write for and seeing where they go with them. And Grissom is totally into S&M. :lol:

vegaslights; said:
And Grissom is totally into S&M. :lol:

You know, I really think that is true. He just hides behind his introverted facade. Secretly he 'lets it all out'. And (one of) the only people he can do that with is Lady Heather.
I said in a fic I'm writing (shocker huh? :lol:) that it probably took him years to come out of the 'box' he created for him self. Heather helped him out if it. I know that sounds corney but their relationship is based on so much more than sex. At least to me. :D

But as for Grissom/Lady Heather, these latest spoilers really have me excited and I'm hoping that they do hook up.
*goes insane*

LOL. I could not go spoiler free, I've tried and I've failed. For me, the magic is seeing what is going to happen and seeing how they change it. And nitpicking why they did change it. I know, lame, isn't it?
nah, i know what you mean :) i, on the other hand, hate to know some things about an ep that is suppossed to be a shocker. i love to be surprised during the episode, it makes me sooo excited :p

You know, I really think that is true. He just hides behind his introverted facade. Secretly he 'lets it all out'. And (one of) the only people he can do that with is Lady Heather.
tbh, i think the opposite.

Heather sees all kinds of deviant people on her job and she has to be a part of that world on a daily basis. i think she saw something entirely different in Grissom when she met him. she saw a civilized man, who doesn't need theater in his sex life, and who is very gentle and calm in everything he does. this was her intellectual equal who was intriguing her. he understood her life, didn't judge her but also she saw that he wouldn't need any of the S&M deal from her in his private life.

imo, despite the tough exterior, Heather longed for some tenderness and relationship with Grissom had potential for love. love that wouldn't be poisoned with deviant sexual behaviors. pure love.

Adzix, I love your view about Heather, and her feeling toward Grissom, really ! Not surprising I love it, it's mine, but I would not have been able to express it so well. ;)

I'am happy when there are some people who can see the tenderness in Heather.

Speaking of this 5th episode, I would love that they bring ambiguity in the relation of Heather and Grissom, I mean that people wonder : is it love or friendship ? Have they slept together or not ? I would like that everyone can read into it what they wish.

But I don't think TPTB would dare.

Last edited:
Adzix said:
imo, despite the tough exterior, Heather longed for some tenderness and relationship with Grissom had potential for love. love that wouldn't be poisoned with deviant sexual behaviors. pure love.

I agree with that about Heather. I'm not saying she doesn't want or deserve love espeically with Grissom. It's that Grissom is very repressed. He keeps everything inside, something like the Domme/Sub relationship facinates him. Not to say that Gil and Heather's relationship is like that, but it's something in him that draws him back to her. Part of him thinks it's the whole Dominatrix side of her, but like you said Adzix, she does long for love and tenderness and Grissom is a kind and gentle man. She knew that from the first time they met.

I think Grissom is in conflict with himself over her. Wheather it's the Dominatrix he loves about her and the deivant behavior that she oversees or is it HER... Heather Kessler a woman with emotions and vulernabilities just like everyone else.

So, over all, I agree with you about Heather but I still think Grissom would be into S&M or the Sub/Domme roles but he'd only do it with Heather.

Adzix, I love your view about Heather, and her feeling toward Grissom, really ! Not surprising I love it, it's mine, but I would not have been able to express it so well
aw, thank you alienor :) *hugs*

I think Grissom is in conflict with himself over her
i understand where you're coming from, Heather. Grissom is still a mystery after all those years and we truly have no idea who he is deep inside. different views could be formed and his behavior could be interpreted in many ways.

however, i remember one situation with Doc Robbins in the morgue when Doc said something similar to "who doesn't enjoy some pain from time to time?" regarding sex. Grissom looked at him funny like he wanted to say "Al? are you serious?"

i agree about the fact that Grissom is in conflict with himself but, imo, the reason behind it is different. it seems that he doesn't understand how could he like two women in the same way at the same time. he is drawn to Heather, he helps her whenever she is in trouble, he considers himself her friend. she still has a soft spot for him after all this time asking in what capacity he came to visit and admitting it matters to her. Sara is in love with him for as long as she remembers, and the feeling is mutual, we can't deny it really. but when it comes to helping Heather he leaves everything, including Sara, behind and runs back to her.

in one of the interviews Billy said Grissom is confused by his feelings. he loves Sara, wants to be with her, but Heather is a temptation he fights to resist. she's someone who fascinates, interests and rattles him still after all these years, his soulmate. Billy also said Grissom doesn't feel guilty about it, which might turn out to be this little ray of sunshine for our ship.

omgoodness!! i'm so excited! :)

grissom...and LADY HEATHER!! :) omgoodnes, i'm so happy!!! According to Ausiello, when Lady Heather (Melinda Clarke) returns to CSI: Crime Scene Investigation in season nine, she and Gil Grissom (William Petersen) will be very close. "This will be the most intimate that we have seen them," said executive producer Naren Shankar. Shankar's fellow executive producer Carol Mendelsohn elaborated. "Grissom will go to bed at Lady Heather's," she explained. "Whether he will go to bed with Lady Heather remains to be seen. But Grissom will spend most of that episode at Lady Heather's."TV Guide's Matt Roush got a sneak peek at the upcoming premiere for CSI's ninth season. While Roush didn't give details about the premiere, he did give his opinion on the episode and the show's lead actor. "I was more than satisfied and even more impressed than usual by Petersen's performance and by the way the script and the show deals with the fallout of what happens to Warrick [Brown (Gary Dourdan)]," Roush said"
"It's pretty intense," Roush continued, "and the return of Sara [Sidle (Jorja Fox)] adds even more emotional weight to the episode." Roush also commented on the premiere regarding the upcoming reduction of Petersen's role on the show. " can't say how far they'll continue to explore Grissom's psyche in his remaining episodes as a series regular, but they're off to a promising start," he said.

I look forward to seeing her return as well.
There is so much speculation (and with all the new spoilers coming out) about her and Grissom. Whether they do go to bed together or he feels at this point in his life, she is someone that he can turn to.
One thing is for sure, she means something to him. She will always be in his life.

And I want to say that he means something to her. From the first time they met, he caught her eye and she fell for him, against her better judgement I'm sure.

So, I guess you can say they mean something to each other. ;)

So, this is the first time I've ever posted in here ... I've been a fan of Lady Heather for a while. I think she's one hot, sexy lady of very fascinating character. :devil: Grissom is fascinating in his own way too. Gotta love a guy who doesn't think twice about saying he's crazy about insects. :lol:

The two of them together, ah, having seen episodes in which Lady Heather has appeared ... me likes them together. :devil: It's great news that she'll be returning and spending time with Grissom again.

Welcome Kimmychu to the wonderfully sexy relationship between Gil and Lady Heather. :D

With all the stuff that has happened lately at the LV Crime lab, I find it interesting that Lady Heather is to return. Obviously TBTB and us GLH fans know that when Gil leaves he has to say goodbye to her. They can't have Gil Grissom leave the Crime Lab and Las Vegas without saying goodbye to her. And I also find it interesting that he goes to her. Obviously he is still drawn and attracted to her.

Here's to more wonderfully sexy scenes between Gil and Lady Heather. :adore:

I really like the fact that he is spending a lot of time with her in the future. It goes to show that she still means something to him. She is attracted to him just as much as he is to her. They just exude chemistry. :drool:
I'm looking forward to seeing them together again. :D

:eek:

LOL. I could not go spoiler free, I've tried and I've failed. For me, the magic is seeing what is going to happen and seeing how they change it. And nitpicking why they did change it. :p I know, lame, isn't it? :lol:

But as for Grissom/Lady Heather, these latest spoilers really have me excited and I'm hoping that they do hook up. It would be amazing to see what a great couple the writers could write for and seeing where they go with them. And Grissom is totally into S&M. :lol:

Hey guys!
wave2smiley.gif

I know it's been awhile for me....:)
ITA Shane, I tried so hard to go spoiler free, that's impossible. So please my friends, spoil me. :lol:

This morning I caught Slaves of Las Vegas, god I didn't know CSI comes on early now? That ep made my day. :drool:

There's nothing like waking up in the morning and seeing CSI most sexiest couple on TV!
LoveHearts.gif

With the upcoming ep in Nov. , my wish is to see this...
kissingsmiley.gif
...we nearly got lucky in LHB, right? :)

---------------------
LadyLadyH.jpg

SPOILER

For those who still remain spoiler-free. ;)

This episode sounds a lot like Slaves of Las Vegas. I really don't mind that because that's where Gil and Heather met. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her and she knew it.
So, if this upcoming episode is anything like that, we get to see Gil and Heather exude the wonderful chemistry that made them so UBER sexy!!!

Back