Gil and Lady Heather #6: Because She Has Lovely Lips

Austin said:
I hope she can come back and lure Grissom back with her seduction! lol

I hope so too. ;)
She was a wonderful, sexy character. Just the right person for Grissom.

What did Cath say about her...'beautiful... smart....intense.. charming.'

Your obsessed with using Cath's quote, I think mostly cause its part of your OT3 thing. lol. But your so obsessed :p

I like Heather, she's sexy, smart. She has a way with the whip. ;) -- (OT: Did you see Melinda in Firefly?)

HEHEHE yes, Heather does have a way with the whip. I would be scared of her. :eek:

I wonder if she has ever used it on Grissom? ;) In a good way, of course :lol:

I would be scared of her, But I'd just threaten to do it back, so she'd back off :)

Oh I'm sure when he's been a naughty boy, she brings out the whip and just lashes on his back. -- It'd be kinda weird, Grissom into kink.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that he's into kink, but I do think he finds not only her business facinating but he finds HER fascinating.

And like she said in Slaves of Las Vegas, I'm sure they would both learn something from each other if he were her boss. ;)

Lady Heather is a wonderful character. I really enjoy her. I hope she can come back and lure Grissom back with her seduction! lol

(Melinda is a wonderful actress. She makes the perfect Lady Heather.)

Austin

I think Melinda is so underrated as an actress. I can't imagine any other actress playing the role of Lady Heather. Sure there can be other Doms, but MC and LH go together.

Hmm Grissom into Kink?
I think Grissom has a very dark secret. I would love for both of them to have another "Tea moment" and talk about their personal lives. :)

------------------
MpC_Wp.jpg

I'm still convinced that seriously repressed. His world revolves around bugs and dead people. Although Heather's world is also dark, it's different and also at the same time the same.

Somehow their worlds coming together wouldn't seem so dark to me. She'd show him a part of human nature he never knew. That's what draws them to each other.

Yes, bring back Heather for another Tea moment with Grissom.

Hehehe I do like this ship... and I think Heather is almost too much woman for Grissom to handle. He needs this sort of challenge...I honestly think if Grissom thought he could have Heather... that would be his choice. Perhaps part of him feels that he can't handle her. But this couple could have it all. I wonder what's in store for season 9. Hhunter... didn't you say that WP wants MC to come back? :lol: Goodness I don't blame him... she's hot... adds spice to the show... not to mention his character. He's so intrigued with her.

didn't you say that WP wants MC to come back?:lol:

I'm not sure if I said it or it was floating around the thread somewhere. But that would be cool if Heather came back.
This time, not as victim or a suspect but as Heather. The person Grissom fell in love with.

I said this on another thread, that Heather opening him up to a world he never knew. One he didn't deal with. Grissom deals with death. Heather on the other hand, deals with a sort of a new beginning or a life beginning for her clients.

In the MC/LH thread at CSI, Wojo just linked an article with Carole Mendelsohn hinting that Heather will be there this coming season. YAY!!!

I haven't been in here for a while, but I do still ship Lady H/Grissom. Anyway, we have new spoilers on Lady H returning, and we could have a happy ending for the couple!

Episode 5 will feature the return of dominatrix Lady Heather (Melinda Clarke). “Grissom spends the night,” Shankar said. “I’m not saying what he’s doing there overnight. Let me tell you, it’ll be by far the most provocative Lady Heather episode we’ve ever done.”

What do you all think?

Source: http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/entertainment_tv/2008/07/talking-csi-cha.html

I haven't been in here for a while, but I do still ship Lady H/Grissom. Anyway, we have new spoilers on Lady H returning, and we could have a happy ending for the couple!

Episode 5 will feature the return of dominatrix Lady Heather (Melinda Clarke). “Grissom spends the night,” Shankar said. “I’m not saying what he’s doing there overnight. Let me tell you, it’ll be by far the most provocative Lady Heather episode we’ve ever done.”

What do you all think?

Source: http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/entertainment_tv/2008/07/talking-csi-cha.html

Sweeeeeeeeet!!! I heard she was returning. Does anyone know the Name of the Episode?

Does this mean she's gone back to being a Dominatrix?
If so, that's fine with me. :drool:
Now I really have something to look forward to this fall. :thumbsup:

It's funny Hh I never thought of their world as being dark. That's strange? Cause it is. :)

Come on LHG fans, let's think positive and hope for a happy storyline.

-------------------
LadyLadyH.jpg

LH's coming back? heck YES! :) omg, i'm so excited. at this point i don't care whether Grissom gets back with her or Sara. i love both ships and if he chooses LH, it's going to be sooo unexpected!

tbh, i don't think TPTB have enough balls to do that and Grissom will eventually be with Sara anyway but i'd absolutely love some G/S/LH drama.

LH coming back is really something i didn't think would happen. mostly b/c she's been in 4 episodes already and i thought that TPTB would perceive her 5th appearance as OTT. i only hope she won't be the final straw that leads Grissom to leave (her death for example; i'd HATE if they killed her off.)

btw, i didn't read any spoiler boxes so all i said is not based on any.

I'll put this in the spoiler box for my friend Adzix :D

I'm so happy about this. I've been reading and catching up with spoilers. Now that it's official, Grissom is leaving, he NEEDS to say goodbye to her. I mean how can he not when they have such a wonderful unbreakable connection. He has always been there for her. She introduced him to a part of himself he didn't know. He (unfortunatly got scared of it) but non-the-less, it's Grissom and he learned something from it. Plus, he's a man and he got turned on by her in more than one way. This could be a very pivotal scene in their relationship. I'm looking forward to see how this turns out.

PS, welcome back to the thread vegaslights. :D

I feel for you Adzix for being Spoiler Free. lol.

Anyway, Ausiello has more details on
Got any more details on Lady Heather's return to CSI? — Christy
Ausiello:
Yes, but if you're of the opinion that there's only one woman for Grissom and her name rhymes with Farrah then you may want to jump ahead to the next question. According to executive producer Naren Shankar, when Melinda Clarke's dominatrix returns in November to console an in-crisis Grissom, "This will be the most intimate that we have seen them." Shankar's partner in Crime, EP Carol Mendelsohn, takes it a step further, revealing that, "Grissom will go to bed at Lady Heather's. Whether he will go to bed with Lady Heather remains to be seen. But Grissom will spend most of that episode at Lady Heather's."

This really excites me. I know Grissom it was made to look like Grissom stayed the night in "Lady Heather's Box" (one of my top 5 episodes), but going to bed at Lady Heather's? JUST AWESOME!

Back