Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require

sol10.jpg

brass: you know ecklie doesn't look so happy over there. that little cut on his head is still bleeding.
gil: i told him to step back.
cath: *who the hell wears fabric this thick to dance?* uh, yeah. total accident. his head, my stilleto.

i kinda like "hips don't lie" we've got all kinds of caps we can use for fan art and avies.

ok, funkify the tub...

doc: when was the last time you took a bath in grissom's tub?
cath: *that knowing look*
~~~flashback~~~
cath: we need to get you in a shower. at your place.
~~~another flashback~~~
cath: isn't that your birthday?
~~~another flashback~~~
cath: don't generalize gil

smells don't lie? (sandles can use it to, lol)

ETA, e, great point about the wife.

coolcatz said:
so shall we look at all the moments cath is his girlfriend, lover or bride to be in the show? or shall we speculate on how long they were involved before the change in s5/6

I really dont know how long they were/have been involved for, I think it was definitely after her and Eddie broke up, cos Cath said 'if you dont cheat you dont suspect', so I doubt she cheated on Eddie with Gil, as much as it would be good if Lindsey was Gils daughter. I think that season 1 might have been near the beginning of the relationship just cos they were both so happy and flirty around each other then :D

Lol i like 'hips dont lie' for G/C and 'smells dont lie' for sandle, sums them both up :)

Erica the husband/wife relationship thing defines G/C to a 'T'

"sister, mother, girlfriend/lover"

Thank goodness we've an Italian on this board! Thanks for clearing up the meaning of fianzata, Dardelle :). Ever since this interview was brought over, the exact meaning of this word has been a puzzle.

And girls, there was GC in the latest ep. You know how sometimes a relationship is hinted at by its absence? Well, it occurred to me that when Gil sought refuge in Brass' office, that was a hint at GC. How? Who has, all through the years, been by Gil's side, taking care of him - when he got hit on the head with a camera, when he nearly got strangled by the feverish suspect, when he had to go for his ear operation, when he had his migraine attack in Strip Strangler? But now that his "sister, mother, girlfriend/lover" isn't allowed near him anymore, the poor fellow has to find comfort in Brass' office. So ironic, considering that he can't even resort to his own office (and need we even spell out why and get this thread into deep trouble with the mods?) and has to seek refuge in the office of the one person he treated so badly in Way To Go? I'll bet lying there in the dark, screaming in pain inside his head, he must have longed for the comfort of Catherine's soothing presence and tender care.

OK, that would fall into coolc's extreme shippiness category, but hey, how else did it look to those of you who watched the ep?

And coolc, your caps are hilarious, as always! :D

I love your caps and lines! LOl
this is great! makes my inner GC side come out again! more please! and yes, Strip Strangler is ONE of the major GC eppies ever!

*bounces in*

Woohoo! Here I am! ;)

Hottie...I'd like to steal Greg now...that icon is HOT!

Ooh quote time, quote time!

Gil: What? Too much?
Catherine: Not enough

And there's a new Bugman up. Has someone mentioned that already? Well, I'm mentioning it again. The Old Bugman is a Swinger. Erica's a bad girl ;)

I love that interview that you posted, Hottie. Just when I give up, something gives me a sliver of hope again. ;)
I like that hip-to-hip promo pic too. I wonder why we have had a lack of promo shots this year. And I love the caps, Coolc :D

awe ren, you went to XS!!! you rock.

the thing is he couldn't go to cath's office either because she shares it. that and her ducks probably quack when someone walks in unannounced.

Whaaaaaaaa? I'm a bad girl? What are you guys talking about? Hmmm must be Bad E (yes Anne, I'm mocking you hehe). And that quote's from season four's Invisible Evidence. Catherine and Gil are in an observation room while watching an interrogation. She tells him that she likes the way he handled Sara earlier when she was protesting about the case.

Am I right? Am I right?

ren. No doubt that was extreme, but I love it. ;)

I'm being MOCKED? Bad Anne will get very cranky at this!

And YAY! Erica's correct!

New quote please :D

Yay! Thanks for the swingers bugman fic Anne and Syd, I'll read them ASAP.

Thanks ren for posting your XS, I never really thought of that. ;)

QUOTE? Yay! Love them.. Here's a GC quote for y'all, guess what ep is this from:
CATHERINE: "It sure seems that way."
GRISSOM:: "If only life were that simple."

Thread title poll. Remember we likey the mystery lol.. :D the last time we had a mystery thread title was in thread number 21: "He's UP in bed while she's shaking her head" You may choose MANY.. as many as you want. :D

Bwahahahaha I only voted for the mystery thread title simply because I could! Ah yes. We love the mystery. :D

I knew I was right about the quote. I LOVE that scene hehe. I bet right after Cath said "not enough", Gil pushed her up against the glass to show her "enough". :devil: As for my quote, how about we use the one Rissa just posted? I'll repeat it here:

CATHERINE: "It sure seems that way."
GRISSOM:: "If only life were that simple."
Good luck guys. :D

^^I don't know that quote, but I don't think that's a surprising thing :lol:

Love the interview, ITA that reading Billy's past interviews is a very fun thing to do because he made it soooo obvious that he's pro GC :D And the caps, I love them! The fork-licking one had me in stitches :lol: Meow!

Extreme shippiness always makes my day :D, keep it coming ;) Btw, I'm glad that gil took refuge in Brass's office (though cath's comfort will be much more effective), because IMO apart from cath, brass and doc are his closest friends, I don't think going to the morgue will help with his migraine so Brass's office it was :lol:

Wait a minute, I thought gil and brass are not supposed to be friends outside of work? *inserts sacarsm*

Just a question - did Gil take medication for his migraine? Because usually he doesn't know where to find it unless Cath finds it for him.

And I have to say, I still think that Billy is pro GC. I just think that he's so over the whole other ship and even, to some extent, the show, that he can't be bothered saying what he wants.

That being said, maybe Billy and Marg have been gagged towards the press regarding GC...or even them being in scenes together! LOL

coolcatz said:
the thing is he couldn't go to cath's office either because she shares it. that and her ducks probably quack when someone walks in unannounced.
The choice of Brass' office seems logical to me. I bet someone has her eye peeled on Catherine all the time (got to be vigilant about the competition!) so if he ran to hide in her office - and be comforted by her very aura (hey, don't laugh - offices inhabited by such sexy people as Catherine take on their owners' aura, I swear!) he might get hunted down in there in a heartbeat. But Brass? The guy he declared he had no dealings with outside of work? Would someone guess he's there? Good tactical move there, migraine man.

And Anne, I think he hasn't been taking his migraine pills. Only Cath knows where they are and he's not allowed to talk to her. *sniff, sniff* No wonder he crawled off to hug Brass' couch.

ITA about the gag order thing. Remember his answers to the TVGuide blog questions? He fielded questions about his character's relationship with every other character - except GC. Now why? If he weren't for GC, he'd have said something. Afterall he commented on his character and LH - spanking partner, was it?
icon_smile_disapprove.gif

Anyhow, I find that odd. And I find odd too the deliberate separation of Gil and Catherine. I've never seen a show where the two leads have almost no contact with each other. Unless, something is brewing?
stirthepot.gif
Well, they'd better not brew too long. The fire may go out completely...

EricaSJ said:
I bet right after Cath said "not enough", Gil pushed her up against the glass to show her "enough". :devil:
Mmm. Delicious thought there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back