Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require

So the decision begins.....easy quote..... or hard quote..... hmmmmmm. Well, since I can't remember what's been already done - let's go with this:
CATH: Our only suspect apparently commits suicide.... Convenient.
GIL: Too convenient.

EricaSJ said:
Bwahahahaha I only voted for the mystery thread title simply because I could! Ah yes. We love the mystery. :D

I knew I was right about the quote. I LOVE that scene hehe. I bet right after Cath said "not enough", Gil pushed her up against the glass to show her "enough". :devil:

I voted for the mystery title too. And thanks for the fic idea, Erica ;)

ETA: Is that quote from A Night at the Movies? When they find the woman at her house hanging from the stairs?

^i think you are right.

oh i love natm. gil takes cath for a date (again) in this one. s3 was love.

LOL. No wonder there wasn't a date in season 6...because they had two in season 3 (Recipe for Murder and A Night at the Movies). :lol: And you're right, season 3 was love. Most of the things after season 3, except some of season 4 and a tiny bit of season 5, were bleh. :D

Anne, fic idea, huh? Does that mean there's another smut fic coming? :devil:

well since it has been confirmed that gil uses the endearment "dear" in a relationship i would say that these dates were part of their relationship prior to s5, wouldn't you? :)

EricaSJ said:
LOL. No wonder there wasn't a date in season 6...because they had two in season 3 (Recipe for Murder and A Night at the Movies). :lol: And you're right, season 3 was love. Most of the things after season 3, except some of season 4 and a tiny bit of season 5, were bleh. :D

Anne, fic idea, huh? Does that mean there's another smut fic coming? :devil:

Hmmm. Let's see what I can rummage up ;)

Oh, we definitely need another smut fic, although the latest "bugman" installment was HAWT.

Yes, the quote was from one of their date nights....errr ...night at the movies. I believe their last "date" was probably the "tush" scene in King Baby (minus the interruption by Brass). Has there been any since?

kaylyne said:
Oh, we definitely need another smut fic, although the latest "bugman" installment was HAWT.

Yes, the quote was from one of their date nights....errr ...night at the movies. I believe their last "date" was probably the "tush" scene in King Baby (minus the interruption by Brass). Has there been any since?

Glad you enjoyed it :)

I don't think there have been any date nights since. I miss their date nights :(

Glad to see that things are picking up, we've been kinda slow in the past week :)

Erica, I wish I could come on more often, but exams are coming so I guess I'll be like Gravy for a while until december :lol:

Aw, it's a pity that we can't use "Do you want to suck it?" as a title, I've been voting for it ever since it was up, that scene always makes my day :D

Oh I miss their dates, how many have they had that we know of? Hmmm...let's see....the breakfast date in BOP , the dinner date in Recipe for Murder , the movie date in ANATM , the one in King Baby , the make up date in Jackpot :devil:

That's all I can think of.....anybody want to add to the list?

I must say my fav one is King Baby. Because they've been apart for a long time, they've been arguing and everything, but at the end of the day they're stille Cath and Gil. And he still loves to check her butt. :D

Anne, another BUGMAN? Really? Oh gosh, I heva to read it. I missed it so far. :lol:

rebec, how could you forget their date in Pledging Mr. Johnson? They had calamari together! :lol: Also, Catherine not only fed Gil in Butterflied but had a shower with him at his place. :devil: Awww you've been studying hard, haven't you? I'm glad our C/G babies such as you and Gravy are such good students. Kudos to you gals. :D

Anne, I think it's your turn to come up with a new quote?

And an advise for all those who haven't read the new Bugman fic...skip the dedication when you get to read it. kthxby.

yep still trying to keep up...
*sighs*
Griss: "You think a female could do this?"
Catherine: "I could have."
Griss: "Scared of you."

One of my faves... :D

Wtf, I can't find the Bugman fic O.O

Before I turn upside down the whole CSInet...Will you tell me where to read it? °U°

*smiles sweetly*

You'll find it here, Dardelle.

EricaSJ said:
And an advise for all those who haven't read the new Bugman fic...skip the dedication when you get to read it. kthxby.
Now why would we? Looks to me you chose a mighty fine toy. I certainly enjoyed this fic, as much as I did all the others in this wonderful series - Anne, Bev,
ThumbsUp.gif

EricaSJ said:
No wonder there wasn't a date in season 6
OK, maybe it wasn't really a date, but wasn't there an extra place setting in KKBB when Cath joined Sam and her mom for dinner?

Then there was that unexpected "Say hi to Sam for me" line in Spellbound... Sounds like Gil has been seeing Cath quite a bit outside of work. So maybe somewhere in there they had a date or two?

Thumbs up fpr Anne and Bev.
That was incredibly fun (like all the others, btw.

And, E: I'm REALLY surprised: I would never expect such a smut idea from YOU. I'm starting to know you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back