Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require

^ Already? Cool. I'm still loving the "Hello, dear" one, but I also love coolc's shower one. I have a suggestion, though. I think we need to limit everyone's votes to two or three, or people are going to vote for a lot of titles and that makes it hard to have a winner. Also, there are people who think messing with others is fun and therefore vote for lots of titles to give us a hard time getting a winner. I remember I almost couldn't start this thread because there was a tie and I didn't know which title to choose. Fortunately, someone voted for the pay raise one in the last minute and helped us get a thread title. One of the mods also pm'd me about narrowing down the votes to make it easier. Just a suggestion.

I love the migraine caps hehe. Strip Strangler is certainly one of the most classic CSI episodes ever.

*waves Gravy!!!* I actually realized its an Italian interview, not French hehe. ;) But anyways, the Italians had this one in bold: "una fidanzata" so I really need the translation Dardeile.. ;) Its really not so often that we find those long,lost,dusty Billy Petersen interviews, lol.. and the interview has something about Catherine! Its so rare that we find such candid, honest and insightful interviews/answers.

And I would definitely love it if we would have a thread title suggestion that would have something to do with Grissom's tub. :devil: :D

EDIT: I remember our mod suggested that we could have multiple polls.. we would have the initial poll where we would post all the thread title suggestions.. then we would choose the top 10 or 5 titles and make a final poll out of those. And in that final poll they can only choose one or two titles. Oh my goodness, we're like getting organized. :lol:

Fra it is, then. :) *smiles at Fra sweetly*

Oh I love the idea of multiple polls. I think we should do it. I love to keep voting for my favorite titles. :D

strip12gg7.jpg

gil: how many times have i told you? don't come in until i'm naked. i like how my naked body looks on my leather sofa. really, cath, we've been thru this a million times.

strip10vf7.jpg

gil: meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow.
warrick: grissom, got that commercial stuck in your head?
gil: *looks at cath, licks fork* uh...yeah
cath: *snorts and kicks gil in the knee*

and hottie, we've got like 6 pages to go before new thread, lol.

eta: yeah, any interview mentioning gc seems to get shoved into a dark corner somewhere. i've got one on a file around here somewhere where it states cath is his love interest. this was around the time of s4.

^^I hope you find that article! :D
LMAO! I love the meow cap.. didn't Cath ever growl/said meow/ purr in front of Gil before? Or I was imagining that one?
Btw, are you in the mood to funkify the Cath/Doc/Gil tub scene, I would love to have a thread title about that. :D Oh shush about being early, we need to try to be organized this time, hehe.

Another cap:
nhid46du8.jpg

Gil's so cute! Funny caps as always coolc :D

Loved that interview. Especially the part where he mentions how their relationship is EXTREMELY healthy. That is so true. They're the type that would make each other better and happier.

Anyways, erica mentioned Strip Strangler and it got me thinking if Gil ever saved Cath like that. Then I remembered Grissom vs. the volcano when he pinned her down and protected her. It's not the same thing but it's great visual :D

Formalities Dailies is love!

i think i might can funkify it.

nhid46du8.jpg

brass: uh, gil...there's a dead body behind us. thought you guys were processing it.
gil: he's dead, he won't mind the wait.
brass: *looking at cath* that makes my bones hurt just watching
gil: *smiles proudly* yeah, she's pretty flexible
brass: from dancing?
gil: uh...yeah. *snaps another pic*

Ok, "fianzata" here has lost the meaning of "bride-to-be. I mean, a lot of people use it like english use GIRLFRIEND.
So, I think LOVER would be the best choice. ;)

We need a new thread already? Oh, we may be unorganized, but we REALLY are the best ever. :D

Thanks for the Billy translation, I love the way he describes there relationship as 'unique', its so true, there is no other way to describe it and them, especially now :)

Strip Strangler was a great G/C episode, I love the fact that Catherine stood by Gil and reassured him. And the fact that he admires her 'Never doubt. Never look back' cos it takes a lot for Gil to admire someone elses way of life IMO :) Think i might make that the way i live my life too :lol: :)
Lol love the caps, so funny coolcatz :)

ITA cofi they would make each other better and happier, they complement each other perfectly, now all they have to do is realise it :)

It would be great if 'fianzata' still meant bride - to - be, but lover is just as great :) Really want to read that article now lol :)

so we are looking at girlfriend, lover or bride to be? i like those options...straight from billy's mouth.

so shall we look at all the moments cath is his girlfriend, lover or bride to be in the show? or shall we speculate on how long they were involved before the change in s5/6

Oh thanks for clearing that up Fra.. we now have an evidence that Billy said that Catherine is his lover/fiancee *giggles* We better remind him and T_TB of that, the interview was not too long ago anyway so Billy can't really say that he went senile lol.

And yup cofi (WB btw! :) ) I used a translator and "estremamente" means extremely.. so Billy did say that Gil and Cath's relationship are EXTREMELY healthy.. damned straight.
And Griss vs. the Volcano was one of the S4 eps that made me a shipper, my heart went pitter pattering when Gil slammed Catherine on the SUV lol. :D Gil pinning Cath on the SUV is actually a big deal because the explosive could've blown Catherine's body into bits and pieces. Its as important as the scene in Strip Strangler.

LMAO! coolc! Your cap is PERFECT for the pic. Here's another one..
sol10.jpg

Btw, cool can you sexify the tub scene for our next thread title?

EDIT:
so shall we look at all the moments cath is his girlfriend, lover or bride to be in the show? or shall we speculate on how long they were involved before the change in s5/6
LMAO! :lol: I love to do the last one.

^^Agree :D

So, we talking of days, months or years?

BTW, I think we could also list this interview amongst the many titles we are going to analyze (and yep, I say MANY because we already know there'll be tons).

From this interview, you can take a few examples, like:

1)"It's quite UNIQUE"
2)"It's Extremely Healthy for Both"
3)"She doesn't play a secondary role"

But I think we could spoil the TUB thing at its best, here. :D

LOL, I never realized we could come up with thread titles from that interview, thanks Fra. Just keep the suggestions coming and the poll will be up in the next few days.

Btw, I also found a pic of Gil and Cath where they were joined at the hip, lol. :lol: (its from a site from denmark i think)

Woohoo hottaz! That's one of the best CSI pics I've seen in a while. Thanks Rissa for passing it on. CSIangel I agree with you. I think the problem Catherine and Gil have now is that they haven't realized that their other half is right in front of them. Stupid, stupid! I was talking to a friend on IM about Catherine/Gil and Mac/Stella (I don't really ship them, but I think they look great together). She told me that the wife is always the one who gets ignored by the hubby when there are other girls around, but deep inside, she's always the hubby's favorite girl and who he depends on when he is in need. LOL. How true!

Fra I love your suggestions, especially the UNIQUE one because unique = nothing else could compare with it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back