Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

I think I'm getting paranoid, watching BTK i was thinking the new Lyndsy was great but do you think tptb got rid of Madrson because we allthought she looked like Grissom and it took away from GSR.
I am getting paranoid arent I? I need locking up in a nice little purjoy world!!

Not so foolish perhaps. There was this comment on BTA (coolc and Erica will remember it, I'm sure) that in the TVGuide interview where they put all the fans' questions to him, WP dealt with every possible relationship... except GC. On that note, not a single squeak.

So that got me thinking, especially considering his unsatisfactory response about LH & Grissom: what if WP was told NOT to say anything about GC? It might not mean that TMTB are denying GC (see LH/Grissom - spanking partner indeed! :rolleyes:) but maybe they are going to deal with it on screen. But they want to keep it under wraps as the "biggie" that they'll let drop on us at some point.

Or maybe I'm dreaming with my eyes sort of open and just need more sleep!
sleep_.gif

I think things with them started going downhill with Mae Culpa. They weren't together like they used to be, and then I think being supervisor went to Cath's head a little bit, like she wanted to do her job better than Gil or something. And then Grissom had to get all insensitive. Even though he never really liked to show emotions, in the first seasons you could tell he cared about his team. So even now that they're back together their relationship is not the same.

Yes yes yes, I'm glad I'm not the only one thinkin' about that.

I'm glad to hear about this matter of Tv Guide, and you may be right.
Oh Lord, please, let us be right. :D
I mean, I don't think they would have thrown out scenes like "Formalities" or "Inside The Box" if they thought the GSR thing to last.
They would be sadistic, really!

Nice caps, Fra. It was a very good start. Heh. But I can't believe you're still talking about the voyeur. LOL. (Anne, I'm so going to get back at you.)

ren, be careful. They might see your comment and decide to censor anything C/G again just to piss you off. :lol: It's true, though, that they censored everything C/G in that TV Guide interview. I'm not making any assumption here, but I'm sure not satisfied because a lot of questions I had in mind never got answered.

Hey cofi! Nice to see you again. :D

And I got another word to add to our dictionary:

Zing :)

Erica, once you start watchin' them, you can not drop cold turkey. :D It's like drug.

Zing it's very good indeed...

Always is a word that is already in the dictionary? It would be a shame if we forgot it!

Oh. *zzzziiipppp*

*Thinks: oh please let the M in TMTB be so huge they never caught on to my little speculation...*

I couldn't even read the answers, they were THAT unsatisfactory. But I ought to have expected it. The situation is so bad, no slick words could have salvaged it and made it look at least plausible in their fans' eyes.

Btw, I'm loving all those hilarious caps.

I guess we're at the very end of our dictionary game now. There aren't many word starting with Z. I did get another one, though.

Zigzag - Catherine (to Gil): When we zig, he zags. (Strip Strangler, season 1) ;)

Of course you can always add new words to the dictionary and Anne will update it as soon as she can, but I think it's time for a new topic hehe. Anyone? If not, I do have an idea. :)

ren. :D BTW I really love that Jan is so excited that she is literally jumping up and down in your avvie. :lol:

What's your idea Erica ? I'm curious, I know !!!

^^Yeah, I'd like to hear about it too! :D

The caps are great, good job everyone ;)

I love the discussions that you all had, for me, I'm glad that the ratings went up for BTK 2, I haven't seen marg's performance but I'm sure she totally deserves the credit.

Btw, I thought TMTB said they won't change for the sake of competition (with GA )? So if they are turning the show more serial and less episodic, isn't that losing CSI's original style? They have alot to learn about contradiction and inconsistency :rolleyes:

I have a new word to add:

White hot pleasure :devil:

We've moved really fast for this thread, I think it's almost time we vote for a new thread name :)

^ I agree on the remark about TPTB. LOL I remember saying in the C/W thread that Carol seemd to change her mind every other week, but I guess that pretty much apply to the powers that be. They will tell you, though, that they aren't changing to compete with any other show, that they are doing it because they think it's the right thing to do to make the show better. Shankar did something like that regarding the latest season finale instead of just facing the fact that they lost in the competition and admitting there might be something wrong about the direction the show is going. *shrugs*

My idea, well. There is a thread called "name that episode" in the LV forum and I thought we could play that here as well. You post a quote and other people have to find out which episode the quote is from. The one who gets the right answer first gets to post the next quote. People can ask for hints if they can't figure out the episodes. The quotes must be from scenes involving both Catherine and Gil (either visually or spiritually. LOL), though.

Are you game?

*raises hand* I'm game! I'm not that good with episode names though, most of them I've watched only once, I get my purejoy moments from clips that I can find on the net, but the game sounds like fun :D Since you're the one who suggested it you should have the first go :)

Btw, about TMTB I don't really trust what they say now, I choose to trust my own eyes, they can't con me into thinking what they're doing is right :mad: I enjoy reading sarcastic comments to what they say though. :lol:

Yeah ! good idea . We have the same game on my french site (and another game where we have also to post a pic and find from which epi the pic comes from) . I'm a little like Rebec about the quotes because I watch CSI in french and english so, I'm often a little lost but it's cool to try :)

About a new title for the thread, why not the Gutter Club :lol:

Oh goodie. For episode titles, you can always go to the episode guide on the main website. Per rebec's requst, I'll be the first then. And I'll start with an easy one. :)

Catherine: You didn't have to come.
Gil: I know. I wanted to. In case you need me.
As for the new thread title, since Hottie is back in town, I'll make sure she takes care of the poll. :D

BTW rebec, have you thought about getting yourself a nice avvie? ;)

Dang it, I know that quote, it was from that episode where eddie was involved in a rape case and he asked for cath. I really liked the fact that gil was there as a surpportive friend and not as a supervisor to make sure that she doesn't voilate lab policies. That's how things were in the CSI that we love(d) so much, TMTB please wake up :eek:

*runs to look at episode guide*

-------EDIT-------

Found it! It's from S1 Who Are You? :)

So I get to post the next quote right?
Gil: Can we have a truce?
Cath: I'd love to.
This should be pretty easy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back