Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

I agree Dardeile , it's a bad excuse but now, they've chosen the GSR stuff ; maybe they think there is no place for C/G moments anymore .
Anyway, CSI won in the ratings last night and it was a Cath drama epi (with little C/G scenes) ; I hope that TMTB will take that into account :)

LMAO Fra. I said it a couple times that who I ship doesn't really have anything to do with who they hook up on the show. That means although I'm not happy with the show right now, C/G is still my OTP, and always will be. It's just I prefer the old Gil and the dynamic he and Cath used to have in the old days. Sometimes you might see me post bitter comments on new episodes, but most of the time I have fun here talking about C/G nonsense. :lol:

Oh CSI won? Good. I think that pretty much proved one thing, that no matter how many people complain about Cath!Drama, it's one of the very few factors that still draws viewers to CSI now. Yay. Cath!Drama saves the day. :D

Anyway, new spoilers from our cozy corner:

A few quick notes: 1) Very little about Gil so far. 2) Catherine and Greg in jumpsuit. (Yum!) 3) Case is related to old Vegas mafia. 4) Catherine had a brief meeting with one of the victim (who was a living legend until he died, kind of like Sam Braun) back when she was 16. There is supposed to be a flashback therefore we'll probably get to see a young Catherine.
Go to our cozy corner for more. :)

EricaSJ said:
*pets Zsa* Hey I just got out of my bed, can't blame someone who isn't fully awake yet. LOL. Thanks for the spoiler, glad to know that Gil still cares. *hands you hotdogs, but thinks you'd prefer fries since Cath stole them in Big Middle* However, he's not forgiven yet. :lol:

Damn right, I'll go for the fries! :lol:

Anyway, E, I'm absolutely with you on Grissom. I didn't like it. I was actually surprised they had scenes together but to be honest, I coulda done without those. Even tho I regained some faith in the PTBs, there are still many things left that bother me. Killing a dynamic between two actors is rather stupid imo. Marg and Billy were always great with each other, now their scenes are just so... empty for me.

I appriciate the fact that Grissom went to her to give her the results himself (at least thats how I interpreted it), so I'll just think of the fact that he did care so he went and asked about Lindsey ( too ).

Well, few words for our dictionary :

X-ray
Yearn (v)
Yell (v)
Zipper
Zip

eh, not happy with the ratings. marg deserved teh win (and yes it was cath drama that brought in the viewers). and i'm glad cath made the sermon comment (that was the least gil deserved.

Yeah and besides, he shut his mouth !
Why aren't you happy with the ratings ? it was a real Cath epi ! that's cool that viewers saw that and the Marg's performance too .

it's not marg/cath, it's the overall principle. for marg i'm glad. it proves that most viewers love cath drama.

I'm not disheartened by the ratings. It's good that CathDrama helped to pull CSI back up to just a wee bit higher than GA. CathDrama draws. On other boards, those who didn't like the writing still credited Marg with a performance that far surpassed the the material she had to work with. So she was obviously the reason they stayed tuned to the show. For Marg, I'm so glad.

I think that unless GA does a lousy job in the coming weeks, CSI's numbers will wither again. The coming stories seem so unexciting. In fact Toe Tags may well be confusing.

I don't watch CSI anymore - well, until they give me back my old, Cath-adoring Gil, not this uncomfortable oddity they call Grissom - but are TMTB trying to tie viewers to the show by having cases run across episodes? The mini crime scene, Sam's state - dead or still alive - all seem uncertain or unresolved? Is that one of their new strategies to counter GA, by keeping viewers hooked with the good old "to be continued" line?

~~~Edit~~~

Hmm. I went to the Futon Critic and their numbers are different from Zap2it's. According to them, GA is still ahead, marginally.

^ That's probably what Jorja meant by saying they are trying to go with the flow in one of her recent interviews...get more serial, less episodic. But um, sorry, if the investigation of Izzy's murder is the way they are doing it, I still don't see viewers stay because it just makes people impatient. It's too dragging.

Since coolc seems to be online, maybe it's time for another cap?

normal7x01038rx2.jpg

ETA: CSI had more viewers last night, but Grey's still beat them in the real ratings. LOL.

Ooooh that cap has possibilities :)

Marg is hot. So is Gil.

Three lines is the drill.

EricaSJ said:
^ That's probably what Jorja meant by saying they are trying to go with the flow in one of her recent interviews...get more serial, less episodic. But um, sorry, if the investigation of Izzy's murder is the way they are doing it, I still don't see viewers stay because it just makes people impatient. It's too dragging.

I agree, it makes me impatient, they need to move on already.
On a lighter note, Marg did great as usual. I'm glad they had her tell Grissom about the whole rape thing, but I wish he would just give her a hug or something, jeez.

LOL Anne, maybe you could cap it? I'm curious, what possibilites does it exactly have? :D

And thank you, AWJ, glad to know there are people who feel the same.

But don't get me start on Gil. LOL.

normal7x01038rx2.jpg

Gil: You're looking very pleased with yourself.
Catherine: Of course. We just left Brass with the voyeur.
Gil: I'm sure she wasn't a voyeur.
Catherine: Gil, there was a camera in our room.
Gil: About that...

Oh I love it. They finally got rid of the voyeur. Good. But how about the cat? Did they find her?

LOL I'll stop distracting you. Here's your next cap. Use your imagination hehe.

normal7x01001km4.jpg

Sam: Where did that video come from? Why is my daughter on it? Why is my daughter on that video with that man? Turn it off immediately!

Erica: Dammit! That's where the video went!
normal7x01001km4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back