Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

*looks around* Don't see gems anywhere, but I think I've mentioned somewhere up there that catherine's answer is correct, do I hand out the hotdogs too?

Catherine you need to think of a new quote ;)

Wish I have cable tv too, but don't you wish they are broadcasting S1 to S4, instead of S5 and S6? IMO for the last two seasons it's sufficient to just get the purejoy scenes from clips, the cases are not that interesting.

Hey ! not fair . If Gems is off for a week , I gonna die :(

Hey, Rebec, promise to your mum that you'd not be glued to the tv (because you have to be on the net too) :lol:
Over here, half S6 and it's not on the cable ! I want it on the cable soon cuz they air them in english (with subtitles) !
Well, Gems, where are you ???????

Hey whats this got to do with me. Rebec said it was the right answer.
You can have a hotdog, have 2 i'm a nice kind of person.
This is why i like my dvd collection can watch what ever episoide i like when i like it's great!!

Erm, catherine that's not exactly the best strategy, she'll find out sooner or later, mothers are very talented in such areas :lol:

But, since you tried to help, *hands out hotdog* I have some left over in my store ;)

gems very nice of you to share, do you want an omelette? Gil makes some of that for cath :D

Thanks Rebec *takes my hot-dog* I 'll try to find you another strategy !
Allll right ! an easy, easy, easy one but I love it :

Cath: I haven't had sex for five or six months
Gil: Can I help ?

^mmhm. one of my fave cath centered eps next to the season premier for this year. so what are we playin this game for? hotdogs?

And does anyone know if the next ep is going to continue off of the season premeire? Cause I want me some more cath universe. :D

edito!!!!!!!

oh and bobo it's 'i haven't had sex in six, no, seven months'

Uhm yeah E, if I remember it right it was Exquisite/pestsprayed who came up with the word "Or-GC-asm.. we should ask her how to pronounce that word, lol. :D
And yeah the thread title poll is coming up.. we're waiting for coolcatz I think she came up with another awesome thread title suggestion. And please don't hesitate to suggest a thread title for our thread no. 24! :)

cofi_shot said:
Yeah, loved the fact that Cath explicitly told Gil she didn't want a sermon. I also liked that Gil had asked why she didn't go to him, because that means that he assumed Cath would still be able to go to him about anything. I think that made him realize that things might have changed between them, and that he should put more effort into their relationship.
Oh thanks so much cofi for giving another side of the Gil/Cath scene because I was thinking of a different thing.. but I liked yours better. :D Mine's.. too pessimistic.. I'll just keep it to myself. :D *bows down to cofi *

And whoa y'all move too fast.. I gotta catch up and read the previous pages!

OOOPS, sorry ! but six or seven, it's too long for Cath :lol:
CSIangel , good one ! your turn :)
Oh , and Erica is the hot dogs distributor so I give you some french fries ! enjoy :D

Ok, next one, quite easy i think,

Catherine: I just wanted to see you. And I didn't want you to go in without wishin' ya good luck.
Gil: Thank you... for being here.

Yeay Daddys Little Girl is on now, which means KKBB next week :)

Oh, i know that 1.... inside the box.
Then we got the hug! Purejoy hevean
Thanks rebec i will have an omelette. :)

Re: Gil &lt;3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

Does that mean it's my go. I love this one.

Cath - you got my back?
Gil - I've always got your back.

Though we havn't seen much to prove this in recent epis

ok, i have a great thread title. hottie can put it in the list when she does the poll. you'll know it's from me without my saying what it is.

now the ep is after the show

and i'm going easy on you guys...

cath: Well, now that we fed you, we should probably talk about a shower. I mean at your place.

Butterflied :)
It was an easy one , even for me !!!
Do you want some french fries ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back