Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

Wait. I thought they got rid of the voyeur? :lol: And oh no. Everyone saw that video? Poor Sam, got (possibly) killed off by TPTB and now was forced to see his daughter in that video by Anne. That's not good. Not good at all. :D

Here is your next cap:

normal7x01073pb4.jpg

normal7x01073pb4.jpg

Gil: Uh..Cath? Brass just called. The voyeur got away...with the tape.
Catherine: You're kidding.
Gil: I wish I was. I'm in big trouble, aren't I?
Catherine: We have to find out where that video went. And then...maybe...we could have make up sex.
Gil: But we didn't do the angry part yet...
Catherine: Don't push it.

Dang it. I thought we'd never see that voyeur again. They better get rid of her really fast. LOL.

So, what are they going to do next?

normal7x01078uu8.jpg

Words to add to the dictionary:

X-rated (adj.) - Uh, duh?
NC-17 (adj.) - Duh again?

Smuthead is back in the smut mode. :devil:

normal7x01078uu8.jpg

Cath: Oh my.
Gil: Oh dear.
Cath: You know what this means, don't you?
Gil: The making up is going to be delayed a while?
Cath: Smart man. We really need to find that voyeur.
Gil: I'm sure Erica didn't mean anything by it. She's universally known as a romantic smuthead.
Catherine: I don't care if she's universally known as the Queen of Sheba. That's my butt on the screen and it will be your butt I'm kicking if we don't find her!
Gil *gulps*: I love you.

BTK was kind of bittersweet for me. I loved some parts, but some parts could have hit the cutting room (one unnecessary scene comes to mind :mad:). First thing I noticed? Gil had more than enough space to walk and give cath her personal space,but, alas, he was almost on top of her. Not that I minded :devil:

Marg's acting was flawless! She was amazing. Old Gil was lacking emotion as usual. I was waiting for him to take her into his arms and...well. Cath and Lindsey was so sweet! Linds and Romeo and Julliett, eh? Maybe Lindsey should enlist the help of her dadd...uh I mean Uncle Gil :p.

And for the record, I love when Cath disobeys him. He wanted her at arm's length, but two seconds later, she's talking with Nick over her car. Oh, Cath. I wonder how he really felt when she said that she didn't go to him because she didn't want a sermon. I would've felt a little hurt if I were him if that was all she expected of him. Mind you, she expected right. He was emotionless. At least he asked about Lindsey. Ansty. Speaking of angst...I can't believe they killed SAM! How could they?? He was one of my fave characters!!

First, welcome back 27dayz. Really nice to see you again! You did have some great point up there, especially the personal space one. I mean personal space? What's that? :lol: I want Gil to feel at least a bit uncomfortable about Catherine's sermon remark because he sure had hurt her in Weeping Willows and kudos to Catherine for saying she didn't want a sermon.

Anne? Could you please get rid of the voyeur already? She doesn't like being called a voyeur! LMAO.

normal7x01112ob5.jpg

normal7x01112ob5.jpg

Brass: You can't kill her!
Sam: Why the hell not?
Brass: Because she's loopy. Not dangerous.
Sam: Do you have any idea what I saw?
Brass: No, but I'd like to. *coughs* Uh, I'll just be taking the voyeur into custody now...

Maybe they should have killed her, you know. Because they have no idea what she might come up with next. :lol:

If anyone would like to do the captions, go ahead. It's not just Anne and coolc who can do that, you know. ;)

Neeeeext!

normal7x01147yf0.jpg

Ok, I'll try ...
:)First time woith caps, btw!

[image]http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9081/normal7x01147yf0.jpg[/image]

Nick: okay, everybody...I think I got something.
Cath: What? Is that the voyeur's purse?
Nick: Yeah, I think so. There's a cam, in it.
Cath: WHAT? oh, well, Nick... I'll take it...No, don't watch it!
Nick:... Cath?
Cath: Yes, Nicky?
Nick: Is that your ass I'm looking at, here?
Cath: Yeah, and it will be Gil's I'll be kicking tonight.
Gil:Ouch. By the way, can I have that, honey-Cath?
Cath: oh, sure. And that's the ONLY thing you're gonna have in a long time.

Ps
ok, guys, I think i have a problem with images here.
The code is correct...Can you see them? Because I can't. I only see the code...

Dardeile said:
Ps
ok, guys, I think i have a problem with images here.
The code is correct...Can you see them? Because I can't. I only see the code...
Hi Dardeile! You'll need 100 posts before the images can show in your posts. Loving your caption by the way.

Yeah, loved the fact that Cath explicitly told Gil she didn't want a sermon. I also liked that Gil had asked why she didn't go to him, because that means that he assumed Cath would still be able to go to him about anything. I think that made him realize that things might have changed between them, and that he should put more effort into their relationship.

cofi_shot, thanks for the tip ,)

And yeah, you're right. So, maybe next time he'll learn not to mess woith their friendship.
Actually, if I have to be sincere, I'm a bit angry about his behaviour from middle season 5, towards Cath.
He's become really annoying and bossy.
I love him, I mean, I really do. But if he doesn't start realizing that he's not the person I was used to...Than, it will be all his fault if he loses a fan. I'm just saying, I didn't really accept the GSR thing, but if I have to live with it, as I am trying to do, I don't want to sacrifice the GC dynamic for it.

Lol that was very funny Dardeile :) all the screen caps are great.

I hope you're right cofi and Gil does put more of an effort into their relationship. I think that both Gil and Cath learned from WW, in the fact that Cath learnt that Gil would lecture her :( but i think that Gil learned from his mistake last time and was a bit more empathetic this time :), just IMO

I think he's learned and the next time that Cath will need him, he'll be there (well, I know that I'm always defending him but , except in WTG, he's never disappointed me) :) even at the end of WW , his words were hard but he was just worried about her . IMO .
And as someone said, it wasn't the moment to hug her because she wasn't in the mood for that !
But, it seems interesting to me that TPTB are showing their relationship ! I mean, perhaps they want to do something about that ; they, maybe, understood that people wanted to see them together like in the previous seasons ?

Well, you could also link the fact that there is this rumor about a person who finds out about the relationship between Sara and Gil, and who says that's just because he's bored, or something.

Maybe he'll understand where is place is :D

Foolish dreams, uh? :rolleyes:

No, no Dardeile ! :D I'm like you .
And about the rumor , I think they're already preparing us to the Gil's sabbatical . And when he'll come back, let's hope that he'll be in a better mood about his relationships with Cath . If you see what I mean ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back