Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hottie_Cath, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

New thread! New Home! [​IMG]
    Its Her Buttprint [ ©GC Shippers] on His Desk!

Make yourselves comfy on Gil's desk.. His desk has been the home of Cath's tush from Season 1.. up to Season 6. Here's hoping for some CONTINUITY baby and some more desk!secks scene in Season 7. :devil: :D

[​IMG]

Buttprint?!?! For real??? - hells yeah! its a recent technology in forensics. :)

This is where we came from:

Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without Her?

And here are our previous threads. (Note: EricaSJ archived Thread nos. 0.5 to 10, so if you wanna read thread nos. 0.5 to 10, send her a private message. :) )

Grissom/Catherine – Because He Misses Her Tushie! | Gil & Cath #2- Are You Gonna Be My Girl? | Gil & Cath #3- Shall We Do The Room? | Gil & Cath #4- Is That A Hickey? | Gil & Cath #5- The Wife Hates It When We’re Apart | Gil & Cath #6 – suv lovin’ boptush! | Gil & Cath #7: Cleaned Up, Oiled Up, Sexed Up | Gil & Cath #8 – It’s Written in the Stars | Gil & Cath #9 – Cuz She’s Seen His Big Screen | Gil & Cath #10 – Pinned Down Without Asking
    Gil & Cath #11- Teh Hot Married Couple
    Gil & Cath #12: Platonic My Gluteus Maximus
    gil & cath #13: so rock and roll
    gil <3 cath #14: because she comforts the little guy
    Gil <3 Cath #15 -'The Big Teasers'
    Gil <3 Cath #16 Cuz She Tweaks the Little Guy
    Gil <3 Cath #17: Destined to Go Beyond
    Gil <3 Cath #18: He is Her Mad Scientist Raawwrr!
    Gil <3 Cath #19: Soul and Heart-Meant for Each Other
    Gil <3 Cath #20-Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone! "PureJoy"
    Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

And the thread that started it all: Grissom/Catherine #0.5 :lol: Yup there's already a G/C thread even before we made thread no. 1 , lmao! :lol: (Send EricaSJ a private message to access the archived threads.)

And if you wanna check out the PureJoy soundtrack, go to: Best Grissom/Catherine songs

Yay! So bring all the pressies and the decorations! coolcatz dont forget to give those G/C desk maps that you made! :lol:

2. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint on His Desk!

Oooh new thread! Congratz! :D

3. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

New thread! New thread! New thread!!! Wooooo-hooooo!!

Forget fingerprints ... we've got BUTTprints! (and they're Cath's, of course!)

Whew! I actually got these finished just in time (like 15 minutes ago) Here's a present for the new thread:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*dances for new thread*

I still like the idea of her doing a buttprint for him. He could frame it and have it on his desk.

Pretty :D

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

*pouts*

I'm sad because I'm at work right now and I can't make a gift. LOL. WAIT! Did I just see AngelEyez make a post? OMG welcome back Zsa, although I think it's probably going to be your only post in the thread. LMAO.

Anyway...*dances* new thread! Congrats PureJoy shippers, we're on #23 now. YAY!

6. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

Why not use coolcatz gift instead? LOLZ. Here's coolcatz's analysis of Gil's desk in Jackpot..
    [​IMG]
    We better familiarize ourselves w/ Gil's desk cuz I think it would take a long time before we see Cath perched on his desk again.
    See, Gil always has two seats ready for those who enter his office, but Cath loves her spot.

7. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

so what is that thing on the desk in Cath's spot? Kind of looks like a sculpture of a hand. Is THAT why Cath likes sitting there, next to "the hand"?

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Maybe Gil uses it to tickle her.

*slaps hand* Bad Anne!

But I like the desk.

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL are we doing a before/after sort of thing? Because I found this one by coolc :lol:

[​IMG]

Hehe I love it that Catherine's always connected with his butterflies.

10. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

That reminds me...I think he still has Paul Millander's rubber hand in that office somewhere.

*slaps self* Darn it! Just beginning a new thread and you guys have already dragged me down into the gutter! HMPH!

So, what's our discussion?

11. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Aww I still want to talk about the butt and the hand. :lol: But we were talking about Eddie in the previous threads right?

I think this was the last post about Eddie in the previous thread:

I also think that there is a separate history between Gil and Eddie.. in PMJ, it seems that Gil kept quite a lot of Eddie secrets to Cath. Its just too bad that TMTB didn't think of expounding on it in the next eps, it would've been a good source of G!C angst. But oh well continuity was messed up when Donahue left the show.

12. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Gil definitely had to know Eddie pretty well. How else would Gil have known that Eddie was cheating on Cath? Maybe they used to hang out every now & then? Maybe that's why Gil doesn't "go out" anymore...because he got burned too many times by being around Eddie when Eddie was doing things he shouldn't have been doing, thus Gil got tired of having to keep secrets from Cath.

13. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

LMFAO. *proves you wrong* :lol:

I love the title... and the whole concept. There's just something so incredibly sexy about Cath on Grissom's desk.

14. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

Hah, congrats on the new thread, guys. I love the name! Hopefully Cath won't hesitate to 'butt in' throughout season seven ;)

15. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Me? I'm waiting for Angie aka ww to have just one post in this thread.. LOL! :lol: Personally I wanted "Gil <3 Cath #23: Forget the Shirt, They'd rather Shower!!!" for the thread title because the timing is right (mwahaha :p aloha shirt be gone!) and its sexy as well but evs. :) I've been waiting for this title too.
    Do you still sleep Zsa? :lol:

Back to Eddie.. bobo was the one who thought of this
    Since the dead bodies will be talking in Toe Tags, she's wondering if Eddie's ghost would haunt Cath or Gil again. :lol: Sounds funny and silly but heck its better than cringe scenes.. right? right!
    btw, where's our French beauty bobo and where are our GC babies? Gravy, Xtine, rebec etc. ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.