Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

Whoa hold there, rebec! :lol:

You know what? Your answer was WRONG. *laughs* No offense, but OMG I really didn't expect that to happen. :lol: Anyone got the right answer? Or do you need a hint?

It's Cool change, when Cath goes to get the sample from under Holly's nails. Gil is waiting outside the morgue for her!
If I'm right just use rebc's qoute :D

EricaSJ said:
Whoa hold there, rebec! :lol:

You know what? Your answer was WRONG. *laughs* No offense, but OMG I really didn't expect that to happen. :lol: Anyone got the right answer? Or do you need a hint?

:lol: :lol: where are you Rebec ?
I'm not against a hint !

LMAO! First question and already I gave the wrong answer, never realised I'm that bad :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry I can't stop laughing at myself

I'll just reserve that quote of mine till next time when I get the answer ;) but gems if you want to use it go ahead :)

My opinion about that scene remains the same though, just have to put it in another context, his concern for her was so genuine you can really see that they shared a history and had a strong bond :)

--------EDIT------

Just realised that gems agrees to use my quote
catherine, cath was in a boat when they had the convo, I think there's only one episode that included GC and a boat :D but don't trust my memory, you've seen enough of it in the first example :lol:

We'll use yours because i can't come up with one at mo.
Didn't mean to jump in with answer, I just got all excited that i knew the answer!!!
To honest I've just watched that epi, I'm catching up on some season 1 purejoy.

Yay gems gets a veggie hotdog. :D

And don't worry, rebec, I'm sure you'll become a PureJoy expert after playing the game for a while. :lol:

So Catherine, up for answering gems' question? :D

^^Hey no problem, better the right answer than the wrong one ;)

You get to rewatch S1, I'm jealous *pouts* I watched all 4 seasons almost at one go an S1 seems lost in my memory now, except for the purejoy moments (we had so many of those in the early seasons), I think that's why I remember the quote but not the scenario :D

ETA: Erm, Erica, you won't hand me a veggie burger will you? It's only my first attempt *gives best puppy-dog eye look*

NO WAY , Rebec :lol: no hot dogs !!!

Early Rollout ?

Catherine you're bad :lol:

Nope, not ER , it's from one of the early seasons, I think it should be S1

To make up three lines.....No hotdogs for you either :p

"Post extras" doens't count as a line ? damn :lol:
Pretty please ! I'm starving :( (and you , no hot dogs without an icon) :D
S1 ! OMG . Hummm Pledging Mr Johnson ?

Correct! You'll have to wait for Erica for your hotdogs, she's the game master ;)

Starving me for an icon? That's cruel :eek: :lol:

Considering "Post Extras" as a line, LMAO, I suggest you propose that to the mods :D

No veggie burgers yet, rebec, but if you make a mistake like that one again, we might consider it. *eyes everybody* Right? :lol:

*looks at Catherine's first answer* Someone is almost due for a veggie burger too. :D

BTW, rebec, you might want to consider moving. They broadcast CSI like crazy here. We get to watch CSI Monday through Saturday. Currently we're having both season 5 and season 6 of LV plus season 4 of Miami now, and season 2 of NY just ended a few days ago. :D

No, please no veggie burger :(
And what about my second answer Rebec ?
Waow ! it's a CSI overdose in Taiwan :eek:

I can get broadcasts like that too if I can convince my mom to get cable tv, but she insists that if she did I'll stay glued to the tv most of the time (which is quite true :lol:) so no cable tv for me :( Hmmm, moving is an option I never considered before, might work :lol: I'm ready to get a GC overdose anytime ;)

Before I'm being modslapped for going way OT, Erica you need to confirm that catherine's second answer is correct, she's dying for that hotdog :lol:

Erm no, confirming Catherine's answer is the job of the one who posted the quote (in this case, I'd say either you or gems), not mine. :D

Woops I forgot to add that it's on cable TV here, too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back