Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

so they kept the continuity from ww? great.

normal7x01169681023qj0.jpg

gil: that's it. work it baby. wiggle that a$$. ohhhh yeah. lean on over. just a little more. a little more. *snaps pic* yeah, that's the money shot.

Oh wow. Thanks kay, that was very informative.

She didn't want a sermon. Good for her. LMAO. Now THAT's continuity. :lol: And I love that she told Nicky not to blame himself and it's true that they'd have other ways to get to her if not in the club. And to think last week everyone thought the miniature case was going to be intresting. LOL. I really can't wait to watch the episode now!

ETA: I love the latest cap, coolc. Makes me giggle. :lol: Now here's next:

normal7x01174yr7.jpg

*looks around* Now where is Anne?

EricaSJ said:
Oh wow. Thanks kay, that was very informative.

She didn't want a sermon. Good for her. LMAO. Now THAT's continuity. :lol: And I love that she told Nicky not to blame himself and it's true that they'd have other ways to get to her if not in the club. And to think last week everyone thought the miniature case was going to be intresting. LOL. I really can't wait to watch the episode now!

ETA: I love the latest cap, coolc. Makes me giggle. :lol: Now here's next:

normal7x01174yr7.jpg

*looks around* Now where is Anne?

I'm here.

How can I help? :devil:

Thanks for the spoilers kay

:eek: They really killed off Sam? I was hoping that would be one of those spoilers that'll never happen. Now we've lost two great GC hall of fame members, Eddie and Sam. Glad that Gil asked her about Lindsey, but IMO that's still insufficient GC considering how much had happened to cath :mad: love the continuity for WW though, gil has to realise that if he continues like this he's going to lose important friends like brass and cath

yes, gil is going to loose a lot more than he bargained for. cath was totally right in that comment. just wish i could have heard it.

normal7x01174yr7.jpg

brass: *scratching arm* damn tattoo hurts
sara: well i got a pair of sandles tattooed on my beep

coolc, a pair of sandles on what? :devil:

And Anne, you know your duty in here, so don't even try to look/sound innocent. :D

Time to get back to Cath and Gil:

normal7x01209d040beta1.jpg

normal7x01209d040beta1.jpg

Cath: Eeeerrriiiiccccaaa. Come out, come out, wherever you are?

Gil: Darling, she's not a cat. She's hardly going to respond to that.

Cath: Don't make me hit you with this flashlight.

Gil: You have an adorable tush.

Lol great caps :)

OMG thi seoisode sounds so great -yeay! Im so glad Cath tells Gil. What does Gil say when Cath says she didnt want a sermon. I love that line it looks like a return to the old Cath :), and G/C scenes :) So sad about Sam Braun, but why were people after him?

^ That, CSIangel, you might need to ask kaylyne. I seriously think she's probably the only one among us that has watched tonight's episode. LOL.

And Anne, I'd love to be Catherine's cat. Just thinking about curling up beside her and being caressed by her gives me the goosebumps. :D *coughs* *tells self* I'm normal. I'm sane.

Next:

normal7x01018ui3.jpg

normal7x01018ui3.jpg

Cath: Not up there...

Gil: You know, we could just pretend this never happened. This is such a pretty theatre - we could have fun here...

Cath: What is it with you and public places?

Gil: The hotel room wasn't public

Cath: It was when it had a camera and a voyeur in it!

Surprise! Anne didn't respond to my cat comment. LOL. I'm definitely loving the direction wher the caps are going. It's much more enjoyable than the show itself. :D

Next cap:

normal7x0105425ab4fgo9.jpg

BTW, I wonder who the voyeur in the hotel room would be?

Gil: Catherine, now you've called Erica a cat and a voyeur. What next, a stalker?

Catherine: Now you mention it...

Gil: Catherine, behave.

Catherine *smirks*: That wasn't what you said earlier, Gil! :devil:
normal7x0105425ab4fgo9.jpg

Here's the CG convo on that part: C: I should have told you, but I didn’t want a sermon. I did my own rape kit. It came back negative. G: Thank God! These events have to be connected. We’ll check your old cases for possible suspects. I’ll ask Ecklie if he can kick in some help from dayshift. C: I appreciate that. G: you’ve got to stay at arm’s length, Catherine. C: I…I know. ----- As for the people being after Sam: it was the brother of the guy in the previous episode 7x01 who killed himself. If I remember right, they had bought some shares or something from Sam and were basically out a few million dollars. I don't remember much of that plotline from the previous episode. The guy wanted revenge on Sam for that.

Thanks for posting that kay :)

Not sure if we still have to use spoiler tags but anyway,
I'm disappointed. He's best friend almost got raped and apart from "Thank God" all he could talk about is the case and telling her to be hands off of the case. Cath must be sick of hearing that from him :( For me, I think it turned out much like LHB

Btw, the caps are hilarious! ITA that they are so much better than the show itself, made my day as usual :D

New words:

Sermon (way to go cath!)
Thank god (gil said that in The Finger too )

Man, I can't wait to watch this epi !
Love the sermon stuff by Cath . I agree that Gil seems to be a little cold but we know that he's not the most expressive person in the world then I forgive him :)
And they killed my Sam !!! no , no, no *I'm crying
now* :(

Thanks Coolc and Anne for the caps ! hilarious :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back