Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

The caps are great and are really cracking me up, some words i've been thinking of, pretty random
Vodka
Twister - i've read many fanfiction stories that involve GC, a bottle of Vodka and twister
Advice and Advise - they both impart advice and advise each other
Caress
Soothe - each other's troubles
Soft spot - for each other

Nice addtions you've got there, Fra, rebec and CF.

Venus Butterfly is the name of a toy that Catherine and Gil play with in TT's fanfics. You can go read The Old Bugman Goes to Disneyland with the Venus Butterfly and you'll see what Venus Butterfly really is. Because it's an adult fic, I'm not making a direct link here, but you know where to find the fic. :D

Do we have Tight already? How about Tingle? Eh, now I'm in a mood for T?

Oh! I've seen that fic before, but I haven't read it *bangs head on wall* I know where to find it alright, it's a place I often visit :D A venus butterfly toy, sounds very promising :devil:

We've had Tight already. How about Tied-up?

we forgot TOY? How many times does Gil discover Catherine's TOYS? :lol:

Oh yeah, how could I have forgotten Toy when I had it in one of my sentences? Anyways, toy is a great word cuz it can have two meanings if you know what I mean :D

Oh, Fra, you need to have at least three lines of GC talk in your post, it's abit annoying at times but rules are rules, don't wanna get modslapped ;)

Kitchen table (they have lots of fun on it :devil:)

TOY is good, hehe.

Oh God, rebec, that also makes Coffee table, Layout table, Dining table, Picnic table and lots of other kinds of tables available. You do realize that, don't you?

Anne wouldn't write the coffee table into one of her fics, though. *pouts* She said they'd break it. :devil:

I remember we had Bob, do we have Tom, too?

You guys are baddd! LOL But love the ideas!

Oooo do we have chair?? :devil:

Maybe thad break too though...

then we should add every single piece of furniture available, 'cuz they seem to like every single one.
:lol:
there would be Fridge, Floor, Door, Closet...and who knows how many more!!!
But again, did we include Car???

Grrr...I don't think I'll ever look at those things the same way again. :lol: Good job everyone for turnig everything dir...naughty. :D *hands everyone hotdogs*

I actually like the idea of Closet, you know. Reminds me of a sizzlig hot fic written by AngelEyez. :D Oh and I was reading some old fanfics and noticed we didn't have this word yet: Throb. :devil:

And yes, Fra, I think Car is already in our dictionary. ;)

BTW did anyone watch Marg's interview on Regis & Kelly? They showed a clip from tonight's episode and that was just WOW. Very intense, very dramatic. Cath!Drama? Bring it on!

*takes a breath* Mmmm feels good!

EricaSJ said:
I actually like the idea of Closet, you know. Reminds me of a sizzlig hot fic written by AngelEyez. :D

:devil: Ty, dear!

EricaSJ said:
Oh and I was reading some old fanfics and noticed we didn't have this word yet: Throb. :devil:

Throb. Hmmm. Throbbing. *coughs*

Marg's interview was great. She was a joy to watch again and that clip was impressive. Can't wait for the ep to come on. I reeeeeeeeally wonder about some things from BTK part II G/C wise.

The caps are amazing, they make my day....every day :)

As for the dictionary, did we add....
Tequila (from the CSI:AY:AY promo)
Unconditional - Their love for each other.

EricaSJ said:
TOY is good, hehe.

Oh God, rebec, that also makes Coffee table, Layout table, Dining table, Picnic table and lots of other kinds of tables available. You do realize that, don't you?

Anne wouldn't write the coffee table into one of her fics, though. *pouts* She said they'd break it. :devil:

I remember we had Bob, do we have Tom, too?

Well they would break it. You know how they get. I certainly can't control them.

Besides, I did say you could pick another place.

And yes, Tom and Bob are both there ;)

ETA: I've decided to copyright the Flaming Sword© so that it can never be used for evil. :devil:

well last i read/wrote cath had issues with gil taping them since his neighbor got to see the tapes by accident. gil, however, is still fully into the idea.

the closet...ah! awesome fic. z also wrote a yobugbling fic that is absolutely wonderful but whose name i can never remember. just go the graveshift and look under her fics. you will not be disappointed.

Okay guys, I'm working on the definitions for the dictionary, and some of the words you suggested I'm a little stuck on what they're doing there.

Lash - Are we talking eye lash, or whip lash?

Lift - This one I'm stuck on. In Australia it means an elevator, but we've already got that. The only other meaning is Gil lifting Catherine against a wall...

Mixed

Currently (and remember I haven't put in all the definitions yet) we are up to 42 pages

I didn't see Cath on Regis and Kelly! Well I find it somehow lol.

Do we have Sara Sidle in thine dictionary? shes responsible for Purejoy/Grillows too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back