Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

eh, no. not in the purejoy dictionary. very out of place.

anne, gil does some "lifting" in a few fanfics. let your imagination take you to the gutter now.

as far as the dictionary is concerned i think if it is not a word with a definate gc association you need to add a definition when you post it

*boycotting csi and crying right now*

Oh C, don't cry. Go read a smutfic. That will cheer you up :)

And thankyou for the lifting one. So those other ones are still waiting on people to define them for me.

I'm currently doing the Letter O

^wish i was doing the lette O.

anne, i want to but im watching ga right now. *still crying but laughing over panties on the board*

we need caps. where's e?

Here here! Jeez, what a good thing to wake up to. Hehe. Anne, apart from the naughty ones, I think Lift also means ride (n.). Gil gave Catherine a lift (ride) in what episode? One Hit Wonder? And she thanked him for that. Oh no, it sounds so naughty even when I'm trying not to be naughty. *rolls eyes*

Cap time!

normal7x01092145206mw2.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh. My. Flippin. God! Total Cath drama like we suspected and all over sad, but it does have funny parts. No GSR really...

all in all like one of the best eps ever but the next one's not lookin too hot. it's kinda like Killer...but with dead people...it looks like a mix of that and 4x4...

i'll talk later..bye!

Can I cry now?! *sniffle*

Is it still too early for spoilers? I'll just say that we get a slight touch of PureJoy to give a little *SQUEE* - the first we've really had in quite a while.

Kudos to Marg, Kay Panabaker and Scott Wilson *sniffle*

Oh yeah - next week's promos seem VERY dull!

This is the first time I regret going to the episode discussion thread in a while. I'm now spoiled about the whole rape thing and I don't want to be spoiled! *sobs* kay, we still need to use the spoil tag if needed. According to 1CSIMfan, any talk about tonight's episode remains spoiler until 1am ET.

So Kay Panabaker was good, I presume? Glad to hear that. Can't wait to watch the episode!

normal7x01092145206mw2.jpg

gil: thank goodness she doesn't know about my ceiling cams *gives the look of an angel*

No way, now he has ceiling cams? LMAO. I wonder what else he has got. And I just realized I forgot to welcome back AngelEyez. LOL. *hugs* You're always welcome here, Zsa!

Somebody wants to contribute some spoilers about part two? I'm anxious to know about it. Good thing is I haven't seen anyone complain about Cath!Drama yet. LOL.

Cap:

normal7x011314156cedl5.jpg

normal7x011314156cedl5.jpg

greg: grissom, somthing is wrong with your camera.
gil: nothing is wrong with my camera. you need these. *hands greg 3-d glasses* makes viewing the boys all the sweeter. *puts on a 2nd pair of 3-d glasses and zooms into center*

EricaSJ said:
No way, now he has ceiling cams? LMAO. I wonder what else he has got. And I just realized I forgot to welcome back AngelEyez. LOL. *hugs* You're always welcome here, Zsa!

Hmpf!! Like two hours later! *pouts* lol

Grissoml asks her about Lindsey! Yeah... not much spoiler but hey now, better than nothing! I found that great. Saw a tiny glimpse of Grissom that's not with the show anymore.

*pets Zsa* Hey I just got out of my bed, can't blame someone who isn't fully awake yet. LOL. Thanks for the spoiler, glad to know that Gil still cares. *hands you hotdogs, but thinks you'd prefer fries since Cath stole them in Big Middle* However, he's not forgiven yet. :lol:

coolc, I figured you might like this one. ;)

normal7x0114047bb48qu4.jpg

poor z. you shouldn't ignore her. :p

normal7x0114047bb48qu4.jpg

cath: why is that disco ball following my every move?

I'd never igonre Zsazsa and you know that, coolc. I'm looking forward to her next YoBugBling fic although I do know she's given up on Gil and doubt if there is ever going to be a next one. :D I still love you, Zsa. ;)

Oooookay, so Sam told Catherine that he really loved Lily before he died? I really don't know what to think now. I'm curious, how would Lily react when she hears about Sam's death and that he really loved her? Will Catherine feel guilty for showing animosity toward Sam after finally knowing that he was true to her mother? Ah. So many questions, so little time. So lame TPTB.
Here's your next cap, coolc.

normal7x01169681023qj0.jpg

Spoilers, Huh? So E wants spoilers?

Cath goes to the motel office and back to the bar to get clues. She has Sara come to process the room, while Cath takes her evidence back to the lab and processes it herself. Car crash - Lindsey is kidnapped from the car. She tells Gil in the hallway about the rape. She says "I would've told you, but I didn't want a sermon". Nick tells Cath he's sorry for leaving her there. Cath says "Don't go there. They would've found other ways to get to me". (glad they put that in there) She goes to Sam to confront him after he called her to say he knew Linsey had been taken (moments after it happened). turns out that he had received a photo of Cath on the bed in the motel room, then a photo of Lindsey tied up in a chair with duct tape on her mouth & eyes. Cath accuses Sam of being involved. Tells him he's a thug & murderer in $1000 shoes. he slaps her. She says "thanks for not disappointing me, Sam" They tracked it down to an old case and found Lindsey, basically unharmed, but of course, traumatized. More boring case stuff on the miniature case. Cath talks to Sam at the end as he comes out of a building. They argue a bit, as Cath has figured out the people trying to get to Sam were the guys in the 7x01 episode - namely the partner of the guy who killed himself. They were trying to get back at Sam. Cath notices the guy coming up behind Sam with a gun. Sam is shot. his bodyguards kill the guy. Cath is left holding Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back