Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

Same here ! and I'd loved to see the Eddie's reaction when Catherine has discovered that Sam was her father !

coolcatz said:
do you think eddie told lindsey his opinion on her mother and gil?
I think he did. At least by swearing at Gil each time he referred to him, for instance to explain why Mommy wasn't there. Young kids who lack respect for their parents learn that from the behaviour of their own parents towards each other. So young Linds' attitude in Harvest was pretty telling. That's one messed-up kid we've got there. What she needs is a good father figure and a stabilising influence in her life, someone who will show her what it means to be in a relationship where both partners love, respect and treasure each other.

bobo said:
I'd loved to see the Eddie's reaction when Catherine has discovered that Sam was her father !
Unfortunately, according to the storyline :rolleyes: Eddie died before that happened. But it would make for great soap to revive Eddie and get him trying to milk Sam for dough to finance his flailing music career.

But considering
that Warrick is supposed to NOT have gotten over his gambling habit, although I swear somewhere we'd been given to believe that he had cleaned up his act, Eddie might still be resurrected. Or... since apparently they're going to have Sam die in Cath's arms, there might yet be a meeting between Eddie and Sam - in the afterlife. And we might still be treated to an almighty scene between the two of them... If the dead in Toe Tags can talk, our Sam and Eddie can too.
Anything is possible, Catherine. You may still get your wish.

And I'm sure that you have someone in your mind when you say that !
Am I wrong, Ren ?

*looks around innocently* Do I?

Hell yes! Not a die-hard GC shipper for nothing :lol:

But seriously, I was so hoping that Sam turning over a sort-of-new leaf with Lily might turn out to be a redeeming influence. But since he's...well... you know, that's not going to be possible.

I've been having this thought, although it won't sound entirely appropriate in this thread: since CSI is going to soap it up in S7, I think TMTB have realised the best soapy bits come from Marg's character. I mean, none of the characters have a father, mother, ex-husband and daughter who are more than just passing references, and who have such interesting back stories to them. Oh I forgot the half-brother who murdered her other half-brother and who is sitting in prison, but who could re-appear at any time to create even more suds. He just needs to escape, that's all.

I agree that the Catherine's résumé is rich :eek: but it's too bad that TMTB use it in a soapish way !
About the father figure, well, Lindsay knows Gil since her birth, she knows that her mother and him are good friends (until now) :rolleyes: , so, he could be play this role !

LMAO I know that everything is possible now but I'm surely not wishing to see Sam and Eddie talking together after their death ! I let the sci-fi stuff to TMTB !!!

Although Sam isn't often there, I actually really like him as foil to Catherine's character.

I'd also like to see Catherine interacting with at least one of the Braun boys - it would intrigue me very much.

Also, if one Braun son is dead, one is in jail - does that mean that if something ever happens to Sam, Catherine is the sole surviving heir? OR will he leave everything to Lily?

my opinion on whether eddie said anything about gil to lindsey is that yes he did. why? because eddie likes to manipulate catherine and telling his daughter her mommy is seeing his boss is exactly that. add to that the comments made by linds about eddie and cath in ww and i think it's a natural assumption (not to mention that they were divorced and that at least one of the parents will talk bad about the other, just a fact).

sam and eddie in the afterlife? oh now that would be an ep. i somehow see sam squashing eddie every chance he gets.

Drumchik said:
Although Sam isn't often there, I actually really like him as foil to Catherine's character.

I'd also like to see Catherine interacting with at least one of the Braun boys - it would intrigue me very much.

Also, if one Braun son is dead, one is in jail - does that mean that if something ever happens to Sam, Catherine is the sole surviving heir? OR will he leave everything to Lily?

Or, knowing him, he coud also leave all his money to Lindsey !

bobo said:
Drumchik said:

Or, knowing him, he coud also leave all his money to Lindsey !
That's true, but Lindsey couldn't run the hotels. Maybe he leaves it all to GIL! LOL

lol, that would be rich. but i think it will go to cath. sam's already acknowledge she's all he has left and that was before she found out he was her father. this is just a set up for cath's storyline for the season--maybe. of course it could be a ploy to pull back in disgruntled viewers (not working).

i don't think it's that big of a deal that sam is with another woman and this is because lily already told cath that she and sam didn't expect monogamy from each other. i think the issue here is the fact that cath saw her mother and father together again and being like most children dismissed any idea of problems between them or the fact that they wouldn't be faithful. sometimes she's just too trusting, ya know.

Whoa! All this speculation is exciting :lol:

Now, what is that brother-behind-bars' name? Walt or something like that?

Now with the BtK2 storyline and Sam's soon demise, Walt (let's call him that until someone comes along with his proper name) could find himself very po'd because the Braun estate could go to anyone: Catherine, Lindsey when she turns 18 (is that why they are accelerating Linds' age???), Lily (but somehow I don't think so) or, as Anne suggested, Gil. Were it to be either Catherine or Gil, I think Walt will emerge to fight them for control of the empire. I mean there really is a lot at stake here. Is that why tmtb have decided to kill off Sam, so they can go in this direction?

ren28 said:
Whoa! All this speculation is exciting :lol:

Now, what is that brother-behind-bars' name? Walt or something like that?

Now with the BtK2 storyline and Sam's soon demise, Walt (let's call him that until someone comes along with his proper name) could find himself very po'd because the Braun estate could go to anyone: Catherine, Lindsey when she turns 18 (is that why they are accelerating Linds' age???), Lily (but somehow I don't think so) or, as Anne suggested, Gil. Were it to be either Catherine or Gil, I think Walt will emerge to fight them for control of the empire. I mean there really is a lot at stake here. Is that why tmtb have decided to kill off Sam, so they can go in this direction?
Also, when Tony died (Walt is the one in jail, yes), Sam told Catherine that he'd committed the cardinal sin of loving one son more than the other, and she said it was human nature. Question is, who will Sam love more now?

I'd like to see Gil being the heir ! imagine this honest guy dealing with the local mafia :lol: BTW, I read a fic about that (Cath was the Sam's heir) but I don't remember the title or the author ! does someone read it and remember what the title is ?

wouldn't it be interesting if walt turned out to be the one behind everything in b2k? his revenge on sam for not treating him the same as tony?

I'm wondering one thing , does Cath knew her half-brothers ? I mean before the Tony's death ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back