Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

BTW, have I mentioned how much I like the copyright symbol in the title?

Very cool, guys.

As for whether Eddie and Gil knowing each other - depends what you want to write ;)

Oh melikes the copyright sign very much, too. :D Great job there, Hottie. :lol: As for Gil and Eddie...no I don't think they had known each other before Cath. I actually think they got to know each other because of Cath. One thing is for sure anyway...that Eddie was jealous of Gil hehe. He always knew they had a thing. ;)

Oh Angie, bite me. :p

One thing that almost made me wonder, was why did they even make up the idea that Gil and Eddie knew each other before Cath?

Because I really can't see that they have anything in common APART from Cath!

I'm still fascinated by buttprinting. Because Marg did it on Oprah.

^ Good question. You know what, I think some people from the production crew may have the same doubt. But you know TPTB, they are probably more unorganized than we -the unorganized ship- already are. LMAO. Doesn't really matter anyway, since they seem to change their mind every other day. :D

Hehe. True.

You know, even if they change the whole Eddie and Gil story a million times, it's not going to matter.

Because they might just have to change it again ;)

I think the reason they brought it up to begin with was to show early on that Gil & Cath had a close relationship. They really wouldn't have needed to, because the great chemistry between Marg & Billy would have shown through to the casual viewer without that mention. But it did give us some good PureJoy.

Oh yeah it certainly did. But look at what the show is now...what they have done earlier with the background of Gil/Cath/Eddie probably never really mattered. LOL. I absolutely agree on the great chemistry between Marg and Billy, though. They didn't even need to "act" to show us the closeness between Cath and Gil. It was just so natural.

...hey girl, what are you up doing so late? LMAO.

Dang it, girl! Now you just made me look at the clock and realize it's almost 3am. I've been reading fanfics, and everytime I start reading, the time just flies by.

Another C/G/E mention that I found interesting was in too tough to die where Gil mentions that Cath's bank called him because Eddie took out a second mortgage. That kind of threw me for a loop.

Whoo! Welcome to the newbies! :)

Btw, as for Eddie, personally I think Gil and Eddie knew each other because of Cath. But they do have some similarities aside from Cath, both of them love music, lol. Eddie is a musician and it seems that Gil loves those hardcore rock classics as well as some other types of music.

ok, another question. do you think eddie told lindsey his opinion on her mother and gil?
I think so. Linds and Ed were close so that's possible.

And yeah coolcatz!! I kept those handprints that you noticed too! I'll post them later.

SpikeTV re-ran LHB last night, and one scene I especially noticed again is the scene with Cath, Sara & Vega interviewing Lindsey. I like the way that TPTB (hey, they deserve the regular title this time) drew this scene: You see Lindsey struggling to not have to choose between her mom & her dad. She tries not to have her mom mad at her dad for leaving her in the car. Then when Cath leaves the room, and they ask her if the girl was her dad's girlfriend, she hesitates and looks at her mom as if trying not to hurt her mom with the information she's going to give them. (even though she's outside the door) *sigh* oh how I LOVE this episode. Makes me miss Madison that much more.

Thread #23 and page 2?! Man, I miss so much. :p

Congrats for the new thread, and the title totally ROCKS! :lol: ::thinks of Cath's buttprint and sighs:: I love what I see in my mind.

And Hottie, the Marg's face is soooooo cute in your sig, love it. :lol:

::and waves to Anne:: Glad to see you here! :D Are you the bad one or that good one? ;)

Yay!!! A new thread!!!!
Cheering.gif
Cheering.gif
Cheering.gif

Congrats on number 23!
clapsmiley.gif

Aaah LHB, my second all-time favorite eppy.
bigsmile3.gif

I am going to miss Madison as well. :(

------------------------------
TheManTheWife.jpg

bobo said:
I love your new title for the thread :D
Why Thank you :D
bobo said:
BTW, Rebec, how are you sure than Gil and Eddie knew each other ? don't remember an epi where they talk about that !
ren sort of answered that question for me :lol: I don't think they were close but since cath's had gil in her life since forever I assumed he and eddie would have met and probably had a few conversations. Best friends normally get to meet each other's family members, either that or eddie heard alot about gil from cath and vice versa. I guess that's what I meant when I said they seemed to know each other on some level. :)

coolcatz said:
ok, another question. do you think eddie told lindsey his opinion on her mother and gil?
I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand I think eddie loved lindsey alot and he knew how attached she was to cath so I don't think he would want to make her feel unhappy. On the other hand, considering how much of a jerk he could be and that he had tried to take lindsey away, he might have told lindsey cath was cheating on him to make her angry at cath so that he could win in court.

Btw, welcome to all the newbies!

Well, I don't think either that Eddie talked about Gil and her mother ! first, because she was too young to understand that and second, I think Eddie didn't want to talk about Gil at all . Because he was jealous of him . IMO .

Congrats on the new thread. I'm sorry I'm a bit late in that. I love the idea of her buttprint on his desk. Its SO appropriate.

I don't know how Eddie and Gil knew each other, except through Catherine's work. I always found it interesting that Eddie thought they had a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back