Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

I've been expecting to have had some Eddie flashbacks anytime since LHB. But that would mean continuity. That would probably also mean we'd have some cool CG scenes as they're talking about the flashbacks.

I guess I'm 0 for 3 on that!

Yay for new thread :D

Love the title, it's a deserved winner :D, no matte how much paperwork there is on Gil's desk, Cath always seems to find a way onto it ;)

cath4gil said:
Yay for new thread :D

Love the title, it's a deserved winner :D, no matte how much paperwork there is on Gil's desk, Cath always seems to find a way onto it ;)

Or Gil manages to leave just enough room for her ;) :devil:

First, congrats on the new thread!

Second, the CSI bible (long forgotten and obviously unused by the current writers) stated Gil was friends with Eddie Willows - nothing else was mentioned. It's probably just another lost continuity issue.

Last, since viewing Gil's office by coolc and the hand, I recall surfing through some of the S1 & S2 caps at graveshift of Gil's townhouse. There was some sort of hand sculpture on the end table by Cath sitting on the sofa. I'm certain there was also some sort of wooden mechanical hand type sculpture on his kitchen island. Makes me wonder if he has some fetish about hands. Umm, well, I can certainly come up with all sorts of intriguing thoughts about that!

Disclaimer - I just finished my first night shift and have been up for about 24 hours so I tend to formulate things that aren't necessarily there.

Hottie_Cath said:
Me? I'm waiting for Angie aka ww to have just one post in this thread.. LOL! :lol:

At your service, dear! ;)

And yes... there's DEFINITELY something hot about Catherine on Grissom's desk. *smiles innocently* :devil:

And yay!! Thread #23! (Can't say I've helped THAT much to bring us to this during the previous couple of threads, but... ah! Yay! *g*)

As for the first two eps of season 7, I'm trying not to speculate too much. I'm just damn excited about getting me so much Marg/Cath, despite the fact that I know she'll have me sobbing my heart out. As for the rest of season 7... well... I'll just have to wait and see.

Yeah ! the new thread is born
danseurs.gif

Talking about Eddie, I like him cuz he was a great C/G shipper !!! did Grissom and Eddie know each other ? well, I have to say that I'm a little confused between the show and the fanfics :rolleyes: and they are so different ! I don't see those two being friends even a long time ago . I think that Gil knows Eddie through Catherine ! IMO .
And yes, Tushie, I'm sure that Eddie will haunt them until their death :lol:

Hottie_Cath said:
btw, where's our French beauty bobo and where are our GC babies? Gravy, Xtine, rebec etc. ?
*poof* I heard my name being called so here I am!

YAY! New thread! Had to rush in so I'm in time for the first page :lol:

*Tries to find a comy spot on gil's desk*

So we're on GC hall of fame now? Eddie was jealous all right and I liked it because of all of cath's male colleagues, he chose gil as his rival, he's such a shipper :D Gil and eddie must have had a history of some sort, if gil had known him through cath that should also be some time ago during their married days. They seemed to know each other on some level even though they might not have been close, but leave it to TMTB to totally forget about that :rolleyes:

Ah, I see that the CSI: AY AY clip has been posted yet again ;) Does the hall of fame hold a place for clips?

Anyways, thanks Natalie but I don't think you're allowed to post a link to a clip on this thread, correct me if I'm wrong :)

Ups..not sure..sorry anyway

Nah, don't have to apologise, it's always a pleasure to share purejoy cuz pure + joy = ecstasy :D

Just trying to be more cautious because being modslapped is not a very joyful thing ;)

--------EDIT--------

Oops, just realised I don't have three lines yet, so....erm....right, my favourite title won! I liked the shower one too, wish we can have something like "It's her buttprint in his shower!" but that only happens in fanfics :lol:

Rebec, I love your way to play the mods :lol:
You've forgotten to add that you have to post at least 3 lines :lol: I love your new title for the thread :D

BTW, Rebec, how are you sure than Gil and Eddie knew each other ? don't remember an epi where they talk about that !

Yay! A new thread and I’m not super late this time :lol:
I’m feeling pretty optimistic that we will be getting at least a couple of buttprint scenes this season but who knows with tmtb at the helm

Okay, I saw this really cool LJ with a PureJoy lay-out, and I thought, it is about time to take a peek in this thread now :D

The pic, Hottie, in the first post; WOW! I never realised that sitting on his desk was so appropriate for her ;) It looks really hot this way :p

So, bring it on, and I might drop by more often :)

congrats on the new thread..I'll make sure I'll check out the others too coz I'm a newbie..on this ship!.. :p :rolleyes:

yay new thread! hehehe :D I'll try to make more of a contribution with this one. Seeing as the last one only took up my entire summer...

OH! And I know everyones gonna be happy about this. I am actually (For once) going to think before I post. :D But I think you already knew that...

Any new spoilers those are like crack man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back