Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

Hottie_Cath said:
LMFAO! littlesara1 that's a great word just add the suffix "-screwed up" . :D

Im watchin Kiss Kiss Bye Bye on Spike and it always makes me laugh how Cath and her mom had a role reversal in that scene. Its cute! =D
Oh I also love Lily's line about her 'history' with Sam and Lily said she hopes Catherine would understand it soon. We all know who Cath shares a history with.

And what a history it is! :devil:

I love the history theory hehe. That's a good one.

I just thought of another word for M.

Memories for Catherine and Gil share lots of memories. Good, bad, happy, sorrow...they have it all. :)

*giggles at Hottie's location*

Well let's just say that Marg stole the eppy in the last 5 mins, other than that it was a boring eppy, cases didn't stand out and it was an ok eppy, although seeing G/C as the first CSI's was very nice indeed :D

This is kind of random. LOL. I just remembered this...in the last scene of the season premiere, they did close-ups of both Cath's and Gil's eyes. I loved it. You see the blue and you know it was an eye of either one of them. Oh how I love blue eyes. :)

Well, for me, the eye shadow was a dead giveaway that the first "eye" was Marg! I liked that they used that extreme close up, in kind of a "peeking through a lens" style for that scene. Seeing Gil's eye through that little window made me think I was being stalked. Gave me the shivers.

E, your blue eyes comment just made me think of Willie Nelson's song "blue eyes crying in the rain". That would have been perfect to be playing while Catherine was crying in the shower.

Agree on the eye shadow comment. LOL. And yeah, seeing Gil's eye through the mini window gave me the creeps, too. Made me very uncomfortable.

Um, is someone suggesting a fan video? LOL.

Hey guys, we are forgetting big M :

Mendelsohn :lol:

Murders
Magnet (how C/G seem to be)
Mind (they always think alike)
Massage

Hottie , I love your location and Ren I do love yours and your avi :lol:

Memories is a good choice Erica, *takes hotdogs* Thanks :D Ever thought of giving out gil's homemade omelette? :lol:

Ooo, Massage, that's a good stimulation :D catherine you deserve hotdogs too, but you'll have to get them from Erica, she's the main distributor ;)

M - Make-up sex/scene

gil: *this is more of a turn on than...*
cath: you know gil, it's not as if i can't read your thoughts and even if i couldn't *feels a little "bump" along her backside* THAT would be a dead give away
gil: just five minutes. please?
cath: *looks at watch* eh, that's all the creators ever give us so i guess hurry.

^ROFLMAO! Love the cap coolc ! :D

So for that five minutes gil and cath went Missing (another M word) the officers must have been quite confused :lol:

Missing also applies to the Finger (an f)

shoudl we look for wardrobe malfunctions

*take my hot-dog, I'm starving*

Great cap Coolc :lol:

Mixed
Mother
Music (classic for Gil)
Moans (don't ask)

Hahaha I was telling cofi that I needed to go to bed, but then I saw Make-up sex and Moans and now I'm wide awake. :lol:

Catherine I think Mendelsohn was what littlesara was trying to suggest, but she didn't think it fit our dictionary because the name Mendelsohn doesn't seem/sound/feel C/G at all. LOL. However, I think Anne is going to find it a good definition.

Hey, where did that hotdog come from? I didn't give you any!

hey guys! can I join here? Grillows is my first ships ever in the CSI shows...I cant find any other place that I can express my obsession in this ship..lol

Moans? Hell yeah Im with you E! :D

Mea Culpa- the ep where Ecklie broke gil and cath apart.

coolcatz said:
cath: *looks at watch* eh, that's all the creators ever give us so i guess hurry.
LMFAO! :lol: True that! They need more time!
Btw, what did Cath say at the beginning of Built to Kill about the circus? The end scene of BTK was so haunting my mind went blank, lol. Marg was so brilliant it was like Cath sucked me into the scene I forgot everything. Ok add the fact that I watched House, Grey's and CSI in a row, in that order so imagine what those shows did to my emotional (and mental) health. :lol:

heya mj0621! Welcome! Feel free to tell us your favorite Gil/Cath scene btw. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back