Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

I think they did the parallel thing both in the opening sequence and at the end on purpose, and I've got to say I like it. Most of the episode actually bored me, though, except the dancing part. The cases were ordinary despite the great opening of Cirque Du Soleil's show, KA, and the implosion of the Rampart. As a Catherine lover, I wish the scene in which she woke up in the motel room and had to process herself was a long shot instead of going back and forth between her and Gil processing his crime scene because it would definitely make the scene even more intense. But then again, I think I'd really cry if that was it. So I don't have anything to complain about going back and forth between the two scenes. It cut the intension and actually made an excellent part for a not very impressive episode. :)

well we didn't beat Grey's. We lost by like 2.8 Million people. but to tell you the truth that's not alot. I think once the old CSI fans hear how great it was they'll come back or watch both.

And I agree with Erica on the last like 15 miutes with the interchanging I wish that it had been one long scene cause i just felt that it was dumb to start on the new case for like 5 minutes before the end of the show and i really was like enthralled with the Cath Drama. I also really wanted to cry during this...either that or yell Yes! cause Grissom and Sara broke up. hehehe. But I can't wait for next week when it's going to be totally interesting and drama filled.

oh and i'm not digging billy's new glasses.

I think that if CM takes a long hard look at the new CSI, she'll realise why they didn't beat Grey's. Moron.

And putting this on topic:

Marg is hot. And Gil likes her a lot. So when they are together they will have fun until it's too hot.

Blah, my CSI poetry is getting worse.

Regarding the ratings...I wasn't surprised that Grey's beat CSI at all because they had a much more interesting season finale to keep their fans. I wasn't impressed by their season premiere, but I do understand why people chose to watch it instead of CSI. That makes me think about how lucky I am for not having to choose between the two shows. LOL. I think I'd still watch CSI if I had to choose, though, because as much as I like (not love, just like) Grey's, I don't have a favorite character or an OTP on that show, but I know I'll stick with CSI as long as Marg/Catherine is there. And her last scene from the season premiere just proved (again) how wonderful she is despite other stuff on the show that's not as interesting anymore as it used to be.

As I always say:

The show ain't over until the redhead quits.

^ And I admire you for saying that. :)

Oh I kind of suspect the reason why your CSI poetry is getting worse is the show itself is getting worse? LOL.

BTW, I think I have slept too much the past couple days and I'm not fully awake now. :lol: Can't think of any word to add to the L part of our dictionary. Guess it's time to start the M part? Any idea?

EricaSJ said:
^ And I admire you for saying that. :)

Oh I kind of suspect the reason why your CSI poetry is getting worse is the show itself is getting worse? LOL.

BTW, I think I have slept too much the past couple days and I'm not fully awake now. :lol: Can't think of any word to add to the L part of our dictionary. Guess it's time to start the M part? Any idea?

I've got one from a TT fic, but I don't think it's appropriate in here ;) :devil:

^ That figures. LOL. But hey, I actually got something!

Marg Helgenberger (n.) *duh!*

Master (n.) What Catherine calls Gil back when Gil calls her Grasshopper.

Magic Fingers (n.) Need I say more? :devil:

Aha! A B word I just remembered that we don't have in the dictionary yet:

Bathroom (remember Butterflied, The Hunger Artist?) Great CG scenes were held in the bathroom.

M-words: Hmmmm..... *thinking*

Mother
Meat grinder (recipe for murder)

I think that if CM takes a long hard look at the new CSI, she'll realise why they didn't beat Grey's. Moron.
LMFAO! Damn right. :lol:
Yeah its their fault. And ratings showed that nobody cared about their 'cliffhanger' in their season finale and 60-40 theory, lol.
But I think CSI's gonna bounce back in episode 2.

Master-Grasshopper - from their famous scene in Slaves of Las Vegas.

Can we please add Morons, too? And you know what I'm talking about. :D

Oh I love the Meat grinder one. That reminds me, someone needs to put "righty tighty, lefty loosey" to the R part when we're on it. Catherine has said that line not only once but twice (35K O.B.O. and Recipe for Murder) and that was uberly cute.

xitalianxromanc said:
well we didn't beat Grey's. We lost by like 2.8 Million people. but to tell you the truth that's not alot. I think once the old CSI fans hear how great it was they'll come back or watch both.
3.14 million, according to another set of figures. But that's nothing, it's true. You get more painful numbers when you consider that this time last year, they opened with over 29 million viewers and they were #1. That's a whopping 7 million drop.

For me to get back to watching the show, they'll have to get Cath and Gil back together like before, and give us back the old quirky Gil. I could forgive the occasional (OK, maybe not so occasional :lol:) limp storyline if I have good GC moments to distract me. :D

Back to the dictionary and M words. How about

Movies - what they do on a date...
and
Mercedes - the car that Eddie drooled over

Btw, does anyone know why in some fanfics, Gil is pictured as owning one of these cars? I don't remember an episode where this was mentioned.

Btw, does anyone know why in some fanfics, Gil is pictured as owning one of these cars? I don't remember an episode where this was mentioned.
In Anatomy of a Lye, Gil mentioned he had a Mercedes before and he sold it to Ecklie.
ROBBINS: This is Ecklie's Mercedes?
GRISSOM: Well, actually, I sold it to him five years ago. It was in much better condition back then.

ren, he sold his old one to ecklie (mentioned in s2 or s3). also in pottr he is driving a classic mercedes. it's in the parking lot with him and heather.

gc gone, ratings gone? hmmm, rather interesting correlation there.

m-more (as in more. harder. faster.)
m-mature (their relationship)
m-maul (what gil's hands do to cath's body late at night)
m-mother (cath, lily)

Thanks Hottie. I remembered the convo but couldn't figure out what episode is was from. :D

And Ren! *huggles* Jeez you've been SO missed! Really glad to see you back, even if it's just for a while. LOL. You know what, the only thing I feel sory about the ratings is that a lot of people missed the last scene with Cathereine which was excellent with no doubt. LOL I just checked your location under your avvie. Think it's time to change it? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back