Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

^ You're not gonna break down, are you? :lol:

Despite that I don't trust myself to like the whole season, I definitely can't wait for BTK pt 2. Bring it on hehe. And coolc, that was a great recap. Hilarious as usual and sarcastic. Love it. :)

Welcome m0621! This is the right place for ya. Make yourself home and join the biting party! :D

Now, how about another cap?

gil: are you sure about this?
cath: yeah.
gil: i don't know. it seems kinda dangerous.
cath: there was this girl i danced with that did something similar in her act. we just have to make sure the cord will hold both of us.
gil: still seems rather dangerous.
cath: and your current sleeping habits aren't?
gil: point made. strap me up.

hahahaha im totally up for gil/cath this season.

Hey, where did that hotdog come from? I didn't give you any!
Pretty please :( I love your hotdogs or do you want me to eat a veggie burger ? :mad:

And believe it or not but I added Mendelshon cause I'm sure that Anne will find a great definition for her :lol:

Welcome aboard mj0621 :) you're on the right thread to talk about the best couple ever !
Glad to see that Ali :D

Coolc, you rock ! I do love this cap too :lol:

LMAO @ your cap, coolc. Sleeping habbits, huh? :lol:

*delievers hotdogs to Cathereine in Paris* Don't ask me for veggie burgers, Catherine. I can't live without meat. LOL. Gravy might have some for you. :D And I'm sure Anne is going to come up with a very good definition for the word Mendelsohn. Let's just wait and see.

Hi Ali, welcome. Nice to meet you here. ;) Here's our welcome basket for you and mj0621.

welcome-basket2.gif

More caps, please?

I'm not a vegetarian at all, myself. I looove meat, and can't stand vegetables. So yes, I will take the hotdog sandwich over my veggie burgers (throws it out).

Um, yeah not surprised that Grey's beat CSI, because I think they are the new "thing" now, but I think it will be short-lived. I mean...doctors sleeping with each other can only go so far, right? :p I hear Grey's is amazing, but then...so is my ship. :D

But yeah, I just enjoyed the episode overall, and don't have much else to say :p

^ Then what made you decide to have veggie burgers in the first place? LOL. *takes a large bite from her Big Mac*

I expect CSI to do better with the next episode. As I said before, a big part of the reason why people chose to watch Grey's but not CSI was their last season finales. They left not just one but several cliffhangers on Grey's and that made people curious about what's going to happen in the new season. But CSI? I don't think there was anything to expect or to be curious about because Brass was fine and most viewers aren't shippers so they probably didn't really care about the relationship that was revealed in Way to Go. Plus, it was a bleh episode case-wise. But with the huge cliffhanger left in BTK part 1 and the fact that Grey's didn't really do well (IMO) in their season premiere, I'm expecting CSI to do better with BTK part 2. :)

Mendolsohn. Oh yes, I can come up with quite a few definitions of that one.

And I'm adding my personally coined Margasm to the list.

Oh, and I have a very good definition in line for the word Mature.

*giggles* I hope you don't get a modslap for saying Margasm. But yes, that's a damned great word to add. :lol: LMAO can't wait to see you definitions for Mendelsohn and Mature. I bet they're going to be either hilarious or "very" meaningful. :D

EricaSJ said:
*giggles* I hope you don't get a modslap for saying Margasm. But yes, that's a damned great word to add. :lol: LMAO can't wait to see you definitions for Mendelsohn and Mature. I bet they're going to be either hilarious or "very" meaningful. :D

*smiles sweetly*

Free pass Drumchik. I don't see a problem with that word. ;)

That being said, can we get past Grey's Anatomy and back to Gil/Cath? We're getting a little bit off topic with that. Feel free to take that over to the CSI forum for discussion.

Thanks guys. :D

off track? Us? Never! they don't call us the "unorganized ship" for nothing!

Can't wait to see the definitions for those latest words in our GC dictionary.

Back to Gil & Cath:
I thought it was cute when they were standing together with the stage being raised. Kind of a subliminal message, maybe? "Here we are - the stars of the show. They're seeing our backs." A hint of things to come? Maybe more appropriately, a sign of what's already happened - the backs turned on GC. Was that a not-so-subtle slap in the face from TMTB?

1CSIMfan, I think I love you.

If we can have Margasm....can we have Gregasm too? I prefer not to use Ericgasm because that can get a little confusing with our resident Romantic Smuthead.

Um, it was like a joke, you know? Just because that scene made me laugh and double up on the floor, I thought I might try it out with you guys. :lol: However, I very much prefer hotdogs. Hotdogs all around, all on me. :lol:

I'm sure Part II will be better because Part I was just leading into the climax which will be part II, right? So I'm expecting a lot, and yep, kinda sad i'll miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back