Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

GraveyardIntern said:
Um, it was like a joke, you know? Just because that scene made me laugh and double up on the floor, I thought I might try it out with you guys. :lol: However, I very much prefer hotdogs. Hotdogs all around, all on me. :lol:

I'm sure Part II will be better because Part I was just leading into the climax which will be part II, right? So I'm expecting a lot, and yep, kinda sad i'll miss it.

Ooh! There's a C word to add to the dictionary!

^ kay, I love your first interpretation of that one. I never thought of that. As for the latter...LOL at least they're standing together with their backs to us. That reminds me, I made a banner from that scene when I first saw it in the John Mayer Waiting on the World to Change music video. I showed it to Zsa and she said she found it funny. I think she got my point there. Hehe.

10jd8.gif

ETA: NO FRIGGIN WAY! We forgot to add Climax? :eek:

E, I think the more appropriate text should be "waiting on the SHOW to change"

So, what's the hotdog/veggie burger distribution these days? Are we giving hotdogs for good things/ideas, and veggie burgers for bad things/ideas? Since we know CG are the hotdog eating type, and the cringe is the veggie burger type.

ETA: And for our moderators, "Climax" is not a bad word. It's the name of a town located about 30 miles from my place. Their town motto is "more than a feeling", and they've even had t-shirts made up with that slogan.

EricaSJ said:
^ kay, I love your first interpretation of that one. I never thought of that. As for the latter...LOL at least they're standing together with their backs to us. That reminds me, I made a banner from that scene when I first saw it in the John Mayer Waiting on the World to Change music video. I showed it to Zsa and she said she found it funny. I think she got my point there. Hehe.

10jd8.gif

ETA: NO FRIGGIN WAY! We forgot to add Climax? :eek:

I know! How could we forget that word!

Oh I know. Believe me, that's what I had in my mind while making that banner, but I gotta make it fit the song so I put "waiting on the world to change" there. Hey, you got my point anyway. *hands you hotdogs* :D

I don't know, I started delivering hotdogs since Dog Eat Dog aired. Gravy brought veggie burgers in after she watched BTK part 1. I do give out hotdogs for good ideas, though. ;)

I'd like onions, ketchup, mustard & relish on my dog, please. Let's save the veggie stuff for those who are bad! Too many veggie burgers (5? 10?) and you're grounded! Punishment is to name your 5 favorite PureJoy moments.

HOT-DOGGIES! It's Gil & Cath:

If we can have Margasm....can we have Gregasm too? I prefer not to use Ericgasm because that can get a little confusing with our resident Romantic Smuthead.

Sure. :D

And for our moderators, "Climax" is not a bad word.

Ummm...did someone say it was? :confused: I don't have a problem with it. It does mean several different things.

Thanks 1CSIMfan

BTW, I thought of another word...

Mutter(v)
1. Often amusing things that are said by Gil and Catherine under their breath.

HAHA kay, yeah that's why I started my hotdog business. :lol: After watching Dog Eat Dog, I figured hotdogs must have left quite an impression to people, and since Cath and Gil ate hotdog sandwiches together, it'd be cute to give hotdogs for something good. :D What do you think they were drinking? Coke? Ice tea?

Climax is a good word, in many ways. :)

What are they drinking? Hmmmmm.

not coffee. They wouldn't have the straws for that. (they have the straws there just for you E!) Probably not iced tea. They'd need more caffeine as they're going to go back through the evidence and put in more hours of work. I'd say probably a Coke. That goes very well with dogs. Plus, after licking a number of bones, Gil would need something with a better taste. I wonder if they stopped off for a pretzel for dessert after their dogs.

That's it! We give out pretzels for very good posts/ideas.

^ Hehe that's a really great idea. We know Catherine loves Aunt Jackpot pretzels. :D

*hands kay one*

Yeah well, straws seem great these days. ;)

I think there's something that Gil would prefer to get a better taste from than Coke.

*slaps hand* BAD ANNE!

Welcome mj0621 ! Of course you can join this thread, now apart from your best GC scene please also answer the ultimate question: Where is Gil's big screen tv? :D

:eek: Margasm, Moans, Climax, I've built up a sudden appetite for hotdogs :devil:

Love the new caps ;)

kaylyne said:
Anne I think he was practically staring at the "thing" that he wants to taste :devil: I wonder if he was even paying attention to the hotdog and drink he was holding :lol:

rebec said:
Welcome mj0621 ! Of course you can join this thread, now apart from your best GC scene please also answer the ultimate question: Where is Gil's big screen tv? :D

:eek: Margasm, Moans, Climax, I've built up a sudden appetite for hotdogs :devil:

Love the new caps ;)

kaylyne said:
Anne I think he was practically staring at the "thing" that he wants to taste :devil: I wonder if he was even paying attention to the hotdog and drink he was holding :lol:

Actually rebec, I think Bad Anne was thinking a bit lower down ;) :devil:

*sighs* rebec, I'm afraid I have to take back your place from the bottom of the gutter. You've got a lot to learn, kiddo. :devil:

Bad Anne and Smuthead are here. Come let us corrupt you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back