Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

Hottie_Cath said:
LMFAO! Damn right. :lol:
Yeah its their fault. And ratings showed that nobody cared about their 'cliffhanger' in their season finale and 60-40 theory, lol.
But I think CSI's gonna bounce back in episode 2.
60-40? I dare CM to say that again :lol: I agree that the ratings for epi 2 may rise and IMO that's mainly due to the cath drama. If people cared for cringe the ratings wouldn't have been like that for the premiere.

After epi 2 the audience may stay for the greg drama but how much mayhem can they put the characters through just to keep the viewers watching? This isn't going to work in the long term.
Btw, great M words you all have there, may I also add
Married couple
Menthol...(can anyone spell the thing that cath keeps in her bag? something that can be used for colds)

ren I agree that you should move, it's not safe there anymore, you're susceptible to sudden cringe attacks ;)

Great choice for Married couple, rebec. Kudos.

Hmmmm would it be Mentholatum? Need to check the transcript again. That Maul comment is hilarious, coolc! :D Now, how about Mea Culpa and the Man on the Moon? Does anyone remember what happened to him? LOL.

I do remember Mea Cupla , he was pissed when he knew ecklie was splitting up the team and not giving cath the day shift supervisor position, I still think that they should have had a GC convo in the end :rolleyes:

Man on the moon ? I have no recollection of that epi, is it in the second half of S6, because I'm still only halfway through the season, real life really gets in the way sometimes *sigh*

Ah! so that's where the Merc reference came from! So... Cath's men have a thing for that car. Hmm. Interesting.

Totally OT...
Am glad to be back too, Erica! Making the most of this before the next issue of my son's paper gets underway and my computer has to be given over to a higher cause. Sigh.

Changed my avi too. :D

One more M word:
Mead as in the lake where Cath found the boat in that great scene in PMJ with Cath the great outdoor person and Gil the experimental scientist.

Oh LOL. It was from the season 2 episode The Finger. After Roy Logan left the interrogation room, Catherine asked Gil to take her evidence to the lab for her because she was going to see Lindsey's schoolplay. The girl was going to play the girl on the moon. Gil asked Catherine what happened to the man on the moon and I forgot what Catherine's answer was. LOL. so much for a Catherine fan. :lol:

ROFLMAO ren! You took my advice and changed your avvie and location! *dies from laughing*

^yay ren! love your location and your avi.

how did i miss married couple? oh, did we have donohue in the d?

eta: the man in the moon had the mumps.

Ha! The man in the moon got the mumps! (that was cute)

More M's:

Masks - what Cath was collecting at Lady H's.

Did we have "head-topsy" under the H's? ("evaluation day")

ETA: I think we need "enema" in our CG dictionary too. (remember Hunger Artist "don't generalize. That's not very scientific of you")

LMAO! ren I love your avi! :D

Lol, I remember the man on the moon convo now, that was so cute, curious gil witty cath, those were the days :)

kay I thought gil was the one who took the mask and never returned it? Either way, we know he and cath made good use of it :D

Hehe thanks coolc and kay for telling us what happened to the man in the moon. That was cute. :lol: *hands you hotdogs* Or would you like Gravy's veggie burgers?

Oh no rebec you're stimulating my guttery thoughts again with the mask comment. Not that I'm complaining, though. :D

Now, who'd love a classic C/G bump?

^^Stimulate you? Are you sure you need stimulation? :lol:

Anyways, if anything you're adding to the stimuli with teh bump pic :D

Another one to add to the dictionary, Marriage of the minds

Gotta head out now, will catch up with you guys when I get home tonight ;)

M words! I love the dictionary. Its fun.

Make out
Mischievous
Marvelous couple

Im watchin Kiss Kiss Bye Bye on Spike and it always makes me laugh how Cath and her mom had a role reversal in that scene. Its cute! =D

EricaSJ said:
Hehe thanks coolc and kay for telling us what happened to the man in the moon. That was cute. :lol: *hands you hotdogs* Or would you like Gravy's veggie burgers?

Oh no rebec you're stimulating my guttery thoughts again with the mask comment. Not that I'm complaining, though. :D

Now, who'd love a classic C/G bump?

Stimulation. *giggle* :devil:

Yay! The lovely bumping <3 And take a look at their faces. Cath looks like she's thinking "What the hell is he doing!?" And Gil looks all innocent. So cute.

Oh, and for M, how about

Mendoh ... oh, wait, never mind, its a PureJoy dictionary!!! :lol:

Shush rebec! Be good or no hotdogs for ya. :D Marriage of the minds is a great choice, though. So, *still hands you hotdogs*

And LSCS I love your choices, too. Those are what Cath and Gil are. <3

littlesara, you're bad. :D *hands you more hotdogs*

LMFAO! littlesara1 that's a great word just add the suffix "-screwed up" . :D

ren28 I love your avatar and location. mwahaha. :D

Im watchin Kiss Kiss Bye Bye on Spike and it always makes me laugh how Cath and her mom had a role reversal in that scene. Its cute! =D
Oh I also love Lily's line about her 'history' with Sam and Lily said she hopes Catherine would understand it soon. We all know who Cath shares a history with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back