Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

I'm sooo excited for the premiere. If I post anything about the G/C scenes for those of you who have to wait to see it, would you like me to use the spoiler code?
BTW, that G/C scene from ITB is one of my favorites too, you can tell from the look on Cath's face that she's totally enjoying the view of Gil's tush. And thats why I watch the show :)

You watch the show for the Gil's tush ? :lol:

I think it would be better to use the spoiler code, some people prefer to watch the epi whithout knowing what happens ;)
And thanks a lot for posting the C/G moments ! you rock :)

Just keep in mind that after the episode airs in the US (1am EST), that you won't have to use the spoiler code.

I just wanna make sure that everybody realizes that so if they come in here and there's not a spoiler code, that's the reason. ;)

OK, thanks for the explanation 1CSIMfan :)

ok, based on that last comment i dare any of you to say that wp is not a boob man! lmfao. *cries* i miss the beard.

ok, i think i've got it. if i come in here thursday night and there's something saying "OMG! GIL AND CATH SLEPT TOGETHER! THEY FOOLED US ALL! oh man it was halfway thru the ep" then i shouldn't get upset?

:lol: I think it's totally that , Coolc !!!

Ok, I think we are on the L letter now ! I gonna try not disappoint Erica and Rebec) :D

- Ladybug (why not)
- Laboratory
- Laughter (love the Cath's one)
- Love
- Leather
- Legs (Gil loves Cath's legs, well, I suppose)
- Loyalty
- Luxure

Sorry, no smut :(

Just wanted to say: OMFG. Tomorrow. It all starts again tomorrow and this is absolutely...fantastic. Absolutely amazing. Plus, we're starting off with a GC episode, which is...serves as compensation, you know? Gonna love the John Mayer touch.

Hottie, thanks for letting us know. You're awesome.

Yay for no more spoiler codes.

bobo said:
You watch the show for the Gil's tush ? :lol:

Absolutely! :lol:...Just kidding
I watch the show just to see that smitten look on Catherines's face.

Soooo....before 1:00am EST, I have to use a spoiler code because that is when the epi is finished airing across the US. I think I get it, but is there anyone from outside of the country who doesn't want to know what happens? This is so confusing.

Sorry for the confusion. :(

This is for all new episodes:

Yes, before 1am EST you still need to use the spoiler code but after 1am, you don't.

Per board guidelines, once an episode has aired in the US, it's not considered a spoiler anymore and therefore, no spoiler code is needed. ;)

but we can still use the super secret gc spy code after it airs?

oh L

Lindsey (catherine and gi..uh eddie's daughter)
Looks (what they give each other)
Licks (duh)
Lust (duh)
Lost (when you go walking in the desert not knowing where)
Lace (remember the convo about eddie and sentimentality)
Lady Heather's Box

L lobotomy (what the writers need)

^Thanks Anne ;)

Leather, good choice catherine :D How about Lather? useful word when they're in the shower :devil:

Love the other new words too, Looks, Licks and Lust being some of my favourites :D

rebec said:
^Thanks Anne ;)

Leather, good choice catherine :D How about Lather? useful word when they're in the shower :devil:

Love the other new words too, Looks, Licks and Lust being some of my favourites :D

Teehee. I remember writing a story with all L words. "Love, Leather and Lather". *giggle*

Lather's on the list now :D

I love all the last L words but Lobotomy has my preference !
Because if the writers and TMTP don't get one, bye bye our C/G moments :rolleyes:
BTW, ready for tonight (american) guys ? for those who gonna watch the premiere, of course ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back