Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

Well, after 25 minutes, I don't really see anything that's been very interesting yet. It's all kind of been boring routine CSI stuff. I sure hope things pick up a little, or you can call this a major over-hyped premiere.

Waow, what a great start for a premiere :lol:

Thanks Hottie (see, I call you Hottie) and kaylyne :D

@ Erica , could you tell me how to fire a boss, mine is a jerk :lol:

Woohoo! Thanks for the updates Hottie and kay, I can't wait for the John Mayer bit and the Cath!drama. :lol: I just watched the Early Show interview with Marg (Sept. 21) and it just got me even more excited. LOL.

Catherine, my colleagues and I had meetings, decided to quit together and made sure no one would chicken out.

All I can say is - skip the first 45 minutes! All you need to see is the final 15 minutes. Marg is just............. Wow! Hardly any CG here, except for the beginning of processing the scene. .........Let me reitterate - Marg ROCKS!! She wakes up in the room, processes herself - no dialoguel. This is all intercut with Gil processing the scene that will be the main point of the next episode - the minature murders.

Stop teasing, kay! Stop it! LMAO. You're making me all hype and mad at the same time. Hype for the excellence called Marg Helgenberger/Catherine Willows and mad at the fact that I can't watch it right now. :lol:

Dang. csigrillow, why haven't I gotten my plane ticket yet? :lol:

C'mon E, I'm not teasing! You don't have to read my spoilers, you know!!! (but I know you will anyway!)

Even with the great Marg performance, TMTB still haven't renewed my faith in season 7.

Oh somebody told me this again.. there were cringe scenes but props to Kenneth Fink for making the end scene seem like GC were together in a same room .

Who wants a GC hotdog sandwich? :p

*hands Hottie hotdogs* No kay, you don't have one because you've been naughty. :D

Okay so I heard that it ended with Catherine processing herself, Gil processing his crime scene and Catherine breaking down in the shower. Holy crap! Just hearing about that made me shiver. I haven't seen the scene, but I'm so sure that I'm going to LOOOOOOVE it.

Thanks again for the updates, girls. :)

Okay kay you get hotdogs too. :D

grey's rocked! seriously.

as for marg...damned shame. i would love to have seen it. i'm sure she gave an outstanding performance.

Damn, I wanna see that scene too :mad:
but at the moment, I just have my hotdog to eat, if Erica give me one of course :D
And yes, thanks Hottie and Kaylyne ! you rock ;)

^you of all people i never would have thunk it :D

omfg it rocked!!!!!!!!!! and if marg doesn't win an emmy just for the last 15 minutes then everyone's crazy!

oh...since alan's the prez of SAG can she still win SAG awards while he is?

Hehe coolc, maybe you and I could enjoy the scene together sometime. I'll bring pop corns. ;) BTW, I believe we were on the L part for our dictionary. I can't think of any new words right now because I'll all giddy from the season premiere. :lol: Anyone?

ETA: *hands Catherine hotdogs* :D

Thanks Erica, I'm starving :D

L ?
Language (body)
Lash
Lecture
Lenght (don't ask ! only Catherine knows that about him) :devil:
Limo (Sam)

^ LOL. I think you meant Length :devil: Oh did we have Lingerie? Because we all know it's one of the things Gil loves to see Catherine in although it will never beat Nothing But Skin. :lol:

And Lindsey? Did we have Lindsey already?

yes we have lindsey already ( i never forget gil's dauh...uh catherine's daughter)

i'm certain marg gave an emmy-winning performance, but keep in mind the eps they submitted last year.

l-last laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back