Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

Hmmm....I live in Michigan, is that far enough east for you? The premiere is @ 9:00 ET for me. I guess I could post some stuff on here after I watch it if you can't find anyone else.

Yay! Thanks soo much AngelWearinJeans . :)

I found a Gil/Cath scene!!!! YAY!!! :D :D I saw a Grissom/Catherine scene in this one and here is their conversation: Catherine: "Ok, what?" Grissom: "Ok, I accept your wager." I wonder what their conversation is about. Hmm.

j-juice/juices
k-kinky
k-kitty cat (cath's dancer name)
i-identity crisis (ep and gil's current problem)

wouldn't it be wonderful if it involved gil, cath, a butterfly strap and a remote? yeah, i'm dreaming. even if that were going to happen it couldn't because it's cbs and not skinimax.

hello new person. thanks e and new mod and hottie. new person enjoy your stay.

coolcatz said:
j-juice/juices
k-kinky
k-kitty cat (cath's dancer name)
i-identity crisis (ep and gil's current problem)

wouldn't it be wonderful if it involved gil, cath, a butterfly strap and a remote? yeah, i'm dreaming. even if that were going to happen it couldn't because it's cbs and not skinimax.

hello new person. thanks e and new mod and hottie. new person enjoy your stay.
Whoot! I'd love that to happen. Sigh, I miss the GC buzzing and tweaking.

rebec, the webmaster of WPAP said that the teeny tiny picture of Gil and Cath is from Parade magazine and she thinks its the real thing.

Hey guys, me again.

I just wanted to let you guys know that once the Vegas episode has aired tomorrow night in the US (all four time zones) that you won't need to use the spoiler code. That would be 1am EST.

I'm sure everyone will be happy about that. :)

Ah, buzzing and tweaking. That was a fun story.

Syd, we need to get out the buzzing and tweaking again.

Tweakage. *giggle*

AngelWearinJeans said:
Hmmm....I live in Michigan, is that far enough east for you? The premiere is @ 9:00 ET for me. I guess I could post some stuff on here after I watch it if you can't find anyone else.
Hehe that would be great, AWJ. In fact, I live half the world away from you. *waves at you from east Asia* :D I'll be at work when the show airs and won't be able to watch it until I get home from work. So your posts will be a great help. ;) Thanks a lot for that!

BTW, do we know for sure that Kitty Cat was Cath's stage name?

Only...15hrs and 9mins till CSI comes on where I am. Hope there are some G/C moments to add to my collection. :)

Not sure if Kitty Cat was her stage name but its what I have read in the fics. If it is id be a great for K. Now i just need to think of some.

Hottie_Cath said:

Whoot! I'd love that to happen. Sigh, I miss the GC buzzing and tweaking.

Is this a subtle hint for the TT's? I'm sure I could talk Anne into revisiting that little piece of equipment.

I'm sure there are going to be C/G scenes in the premiere, AWJ, and I hope there will be some memorable C/G moments as well. :) Well at least I know there's going to be major Cath!Love/Angst and I think I'm going to enjoy it. ;)

Bev, please do! :D

Hottie_Cath said:
rebec, the webmaster of WPAP said that the teeny tiny picture of Gil and Cath is from Parade magazine and she thinks its the real thing.
That's great! It's funny though that they would get them to do a picture that's the same as an old promo, not that I'm complaining :D, sign of TMTB backtracking? ;)

Catherine you didn't disappoint me, you just forgot to add sex behind knee but I see that Erica took care of that :D

Nice words you all have there, and I thought there aren't many words for K :lol: Now I know for sure it's my brain that's not working

Btw, thanks in advance to those who are going to give us a synopsis of the S7 premiere, really appreciate it. I wouldn't mind a buzzing fic as a bonus either *hint, hint* ;)

^ Oh yeah! We haven't had one of those in a while. Hey, where did the Buzz and Tweak go? :lol: I bet if the TT's bring us a new one, they'll be loved to no end. Not that I don't love them now, but hey, the more, the merrier. :D

*follows rebec* *hint hint*

I finally figured out my fave PureJoy scene. The scene in Inside the Box where she's at her locker, and he's leaning against the doorframe of the locker room. She says something about Sam Braun and that she'll drive and then he says; I'm not going with you. Or something like that. When she asks him about it he tells he'll have surgery, and the look on Cath's face is to die for!
And later the scene in the hospital, where she wishes him good luck, they hug, he goes and she has a good tush check! :D

Aww Lizzy! I love that episode, Inside the Box. :) That's definitely on the top of my list too! Aside from the GC scene, the plot and the acting in the episode is brilliant-- that's what a finale should be like.

Btw, this is the recent Marg/Billy(and George) interview..
Spoiler: Billy and Marg interview-- Early Show 9/20/06

Thanks, Lizzy, for sharing your favorite PureJoy scene, and I believe that's many people's favorite, too. I loved that Cath went to the hospital to see Gil and to wish him luck despite the fact that she had just confronted Sam and was rather down at the time. I think they found comfort in each other with that hug, which was beautiful. The little peek-a-boo at the end was such an extra for us C/G shippers (and Billy/Gil lovers)! :D If only Billy hadn't had made them cut part of the scene. ;)

Thanks to Hottie for the heads-up. You are love. ;)

Thanks Hottie! :D

Yeah that scene is a gem. And what's that bit about cutting part of it? Didn't know about that. Well what's left was enough for me anyways. :)

Inside The Box.. lots of great stuff in it. It's real finale material. First off, the case was good, and presented continuity from previous eps involving Sam Braun. Also, we got a single case with all of the CSIs working together. And of course got teh hug to top it all off.

New ep in just one day! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back