Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

anne, awesome job on the dictionary so far. you rock for putting it together.

as for "pop-ups" i do believe that assume nothing has at least one we can use for our picture dictionary.

it's on at 8 for me. and it's our homecoming game that night so if i was gonna be home to watch it on time i'd be overly happy to do the GC scene runby but i gotta go to a football game...maybe i'll take a mini tv with? lol.

we should actually get this dictionary out in the open...idk why but it sounds like a good idea.

I'm sooo mad that Gil and Sara are together! :mad: You wait, someday I'll protest against Gil and Cath not being together. Btw love the thread! :D

Yea, thanks Anne for the lovely G/C dictionary! btw, what letter are we on?

bobo said:
Thanks for the definitions, Anne ! I was laughing alone in front of my PC :D

LCS did you mean blue ?
I think we have forgotten BULGE and BULK :lol:

Yea I meant blue ...sorry bout that! Thoes two are great too :lol:

You guys are welcome about the dictionary. Tis fun to write ;)

When I get home this afternoon, before or after work I'll add the words you've put up. I'm also going to put in episode titles.

As for watching the Season premiere....I won't get it till late Feb early March 2007. Sorry I can't be of more help ;)

I'm confused. Do you want a play-by-play of GC scenes for people from outside of the U.S. who wont get to see it until months after it airs? Or did you guys just stop watching because it became pathetic and Grey's is on at the same time? Or do you want to know what happens before it airs in your timezone in the U.S.? Is it all of the above? See...there are so many possible options lol.
All of the above, lol. lissa88,coolcatz and csigrillow used to give us a rundown of the GC scenes for those who live outside the US/for those who live in the west coast.. its like a tradition already. :lol: But Lisa and Lissa won't be watching CSI anymore, and Ali is busy with real life.
I can do a recap of the ep, but you'll need to wait for 12 hours :D It will take 12 hours before the episode 'airs' on my computer. :p Anyone here from the east coast btw?

Oh yay, in the recent TV Guide (Sept. 18-25), Billy answered my aloha shirt question, lol. I wasn't happy with his answer I only liked the history of the shirt. I think Billy's answers to fan questions will be put up on the TV Guide website ( www.tvguide.com ).. at least that's what the magazine says.
*waits if our questions relating to GC/Catherine will be chosen* Oh forget it! :eek: I don't think they'll ask those GC questions to Billy cuz we will surely upstage the other shipments. :eek:

Oh and Marg's ET interview is now up on aam.com if anyone's interested.

coolcatz said:

gil: dead writer. *points to something* you see that?
cath: yeah, what is it?
gil: ah, brain matter i think. looks like it might have been infected.
cath: nasty.
gil: looks like sh!t
cath: $hit for brains? that explains everything.

and thanks for the compliments on the site.

LMFAO!!! :lol: Brilliant theory, that explains why TPTB became TMTB.

And yes catherine! I want Bulge! The Grissom bulge, lol. :D

Oh Oh Oh!! BTW, WPAP uploaded a teeny tiny picture of Gil and Cath and I think it is from a Season 7 photoshoot cuz Gil has no beard and Cath has feathery curls (similar to her hair in Built to Kill) Funny how they got the same pose as in their Season 6 photoshoot (a lot of people swooned and drooled over that pic.. twas was a huge hit)

paradeadcu1.jpg

Is this a fan-made pic? Or a real photoshoot? What do you think?

Oh come on, you didnt really expect the two getting together??!! Its absolutely clear that sara and grissom are getting together, cause they are both kind of weird, mysterious and have both a kind of dark side which makes them an interesting couple where people cant tell whats happening next. Gris and Cath have known eachother for ages, they are best friends but no more, but thats completely fine i think because gris needs someone like catherine to give him advice when he is stuck or miserable. Catherine is too strong and independent btw I dont think that gris is the kind of man that cath is normally attracted to. He is a little bit too weird and difficult to deal with to be a love interest for her but I love the scenes the two have together cause there is that *good old best friends thing* between them going on and therefor great chemistry and funny dialogues!!

Hi! Please read the Shipper Forum Rules in This post, This post and This post:

forensicsgirl said:
- Discussion in each thread should be limited to the ship it pertains to. Brief, on topic mention of other ships is allowed (for example, if you are discussing a double date between two pairings). Otherwise, discussion of other ships is OFF TOPIC and should be avoided

- There is now a thread for discussion of ALL ships – discussion of the merits of other ships should take place there – The Great Ship Debate. The rules for that thread can be found here and MUST be followed.

- And lastly ... this is pure common sense. If you know that you'll be uncomfortable or annoyed about characters in your favorite ship being shipped with other characters you might not like, DON'T GO AND READ THEIR SHIP THREADS. You only have yourself to blame if you end up upset. There's a very good reason why each ship has their own thread.

Yes we have a lot of rules here so its hard to keep up with all of them. But please READ them. If you're a multishipper (you ship both gsr and gc and all the other shipments in the csi fandom), please ignore this post, lol.

Hi gsrhappyending, welcome to our thread where is full of PureJoy and please expect a modslapt. :)

*snicker* I love you Erica.

Don't mess with a thread that contains Terror Twins and a Romantic Smuthead.

It won't be pretty

Hy sorry for the misunderstanding! I am not against gs at all i just dont think thats its going to happen.BUT I love them being together on screen. I dont care if they are just friends or more!! I just thought that I mentioned that I like the two being together on screen cause of the great chemistry thats going on. I did not in any way say something bad about the two!!! I didnt thought that i did something wrong :confused:

Yes, but as the Rules Part 1 stated, discussion about the merits of other ships (ex. GC is not going to happen unlike this ship blah blah they're just like brothers and sisters, etc.) should be posted in the Great Ship Debate thread and not here. All the other reminders and rules are in the sticky Shipper Forum Rules threads. Thanks!

Personally I don't think that pic is real, think it's basically S6 but someone put S7 Grissom in it, although I could be wrong :lol:

I love the pic! Real or not they look great :D Thanks hottie !

Glad to hear that ren is doing fine, hope she finds time to post soon :)

EricaSJ said:
Hi gsrhappyending, welcome to our thread where is full of PureJoy and please expect a modslapt. :)
The romantic smuthead is being cheeky :D :lol:

Welcome gsrhappyending, just stick to the reasons why you love GC on screen and you'll be fine ;)

As for the TV Guide interview, I'm both looking forward and not looking forward to it at the same time. Looking forward to see if they included at least one of our questions and not looking forward to the most probably scripted and boring answers :eek:

ETA: coolc, love the cap! TMTB should get brains like yours and all those GC ideas to go with :lol:

gsrhappyending said:
Hy sorry for the misunderstanding! I am not against gs at all i just dont think thats its going to happen.BUT I love them being together on screen. I dont care if they are just friends or more!! I just thought that I mentioned that I like the two being together on screen cause of the great chemistry thats going on. I did not in any way say something bad about the two!!! I didnt thought that i did something wrong :confused:
And I'm sorry for being rude. I have to admit that I didn't even finish reading your first post before I replied. There are some things I suggest you understand first, though. First of all, you should have known that the first few sentences in that post wouldn't be appreciated here at all. It's a C/G shipper's thread after all. We are here to have fun talking about our ship, not to read negative comments regarding the ship even though the comments are not nasty/bashing. If I went to the GSR thread and told you guys that I think it's wrong to make Grissom and Sara a couple, what would you think? Secondly, I personally don't think shipping has everything to do with what actually happens on the show. Grissom and Sara are a couple now. So what? I never denied it, but I still love my PureJoy and have fun talking about it with people who share my thoughts.

I can't speak for everyone here, what's said above is just my own opinion. Anyway sorry again for my last post and you really are welcome here as long as you don't spoil our fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back