Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without Her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do W/O H

Poor Ernesztina ! you gonna think they are a lot of rules here . Oh, by the way, there is another one: you have to write at least 3 lines when you post ! I think you know all now :D

Good marathon, Rebec ! don't forget your pair of shorts :lol:

EricaSJ said:
ren, I knew someone would post those caps sooner or later! :lol:
Glad to be of service :D

EricaSJ said:
Gosh, it looks like that the camera man has a thing not only on the boobs but on the tushie.
The camera man has a thing for her face - he gives us some of the most gorgeous shots *sigh* - her boobs, her tushie,... but who's complaining? :lol:

Yeah, and that one particular man can't peel his eyes from those parts :rolleyes:

OK, somebody, bring on the "eyes on those parts" caps. Quick!

bobo said:
I love all the walk in the desert . They both walk and talk naturally, like (very good) friends ! they don't even talk about the case but about New-York, the Pyramids (at least,with her, Grissom don't talk about death but about his dreams) All this convo is cute and offers to us a great C/G moment !
I love that bit too. Love the comfort level, love that dimension that they give to their relationship.

Poor Ernesztina ! There are many, many rules here. One of them says that you cannot post twice in succession.

If you forgot to say something, you can click on the Edit button at the top of your post and add on what you want to say. ;)

And while I'm still on this, you must also write at least 3 lines in each post, and in the 3 lines you must talk about Gil and Catherine. You can talk about other things too, but only if you talk about Gil and Catherine also. :rolleyes:

---- EDIT ----

LMAO! We've been mod-slapped so many times we're all getting jumpy for our newbie Ernesztina! :lol:

We have to talk about Cath and Gil ?
But we're always talking about them :lol:
Aren't we ?

Ernesztina said:
That is a great satisfaction! We pick up a language easily. We are pro. :D
:lol: It's not that hard to pick up on GC, you'll only find it hard to shake it off, it sort of grows on you :D

ren28 said:
LMAO! We've been mod-slapped so many times we're all getting jumpy for our newbie Ernesztina! :lol:
It's always good to be a little jumpy and prepared then to get the real blast, don't want our newbie to be hurt do we? ;)

-------EDIT--------

I just realised I didn't have 3 lines but catherine came to the rescue!

Yeah, we can't stop talking about GC, even things that seem abit off can always pertain to GC in some way or another, like Ernesztina said, we're pros! :lol:

^^ Catherine, you're evil. :D

Ernesztina, here is your welcome basket. Glad to have you here. Enjoy the PureJoy with us! ;)

welcome-basket2.gif

ren, I think this might be the cap you were hoping for?

normal6x04176ze0.jpg

Lookie, he's staring at teh tushie and did you notice his tongue? :lol:

One thing I really love about this episode is that Mulder/Scully feeling. Ah teh chemistry. <3

normal6x04230yw6.jpg

Looking out for each other, again. :)

And this, must be the most romantic scene of crime scene processing. Gotta love that light!

normal6x04331dp6.jpg

Rearranging clothing? OMG what have you guys done while we weren't watching? :eek:

normal6x04104me8.jpg

Erica who's the evil one now? :lol:

Nice caps you have there, I have to watch this epi real soon

Oh by the way, was the gutter comfy? :devil:

I don't see what you mean, Erica
angel.gif

I do love the first pic ! greedy Gil :devil:
Hum, what can I write ? ah yes ! great C/G scenes in this epi !

Oh rebec, there are so many things you don't know about. I'm one of the evil C/G shippers, one of the evil multi shippers, one of the evil Cath/Marg fans, one of the...anyway I have received too many titles/names regarding evil from others. LOL. You really need to watch Shooting Stars as soon/often as you can. I don't think the case was all that impressive (well, not many cases are impressive nowadays. Sigh), but heck, there are so many great scenes in the episode that you are so going to love it although the case might be just okay.

And yes, the gutter is quite comfy to me. I'll never complain about the gutter. Me loves it. Hehe. And woot! Ali wrote me and coolc and Hottie a pwp fic! You definitely know what I like, girl. :devil:

Oh Erica, I love how in tune you are with my mind sometimes. LOL I'm lying on my couch at the moment (well, not THIS very moment, obviously), watching me some X-Files, then come on here inbetween eps and you mention the Mulder/Scully feeling in "Shooting Stars". *happy sigh* It's true, though. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Gil/Catherine was definitely my new Mulder/Scully pairing, in terms of chemistry, how they can seemingly "read each other's minds" at times, friendship... Granted we had more of that in The XF, but in my opinion, Gil and Catherine had the chance to go down as another one of TV's best onscreen couples (and no, not necessarily as a romantic one). That's why I REALLY hope they give us the old Gil/Catherine connection back again. I seriously doubt the connection only appeals to us shippers.

ETA: And yes, Erica really IS one of the evil ones. She even put a curse on me! How rude. ;)

He shaved his beard!? Yay! lol.

Check out this pic from billypetersen.com gallery:

448.jpg

Isn't everyone epecially Billy and Marg looking incredibly sexy...and the hand on the shoulder...wow! :)

i just like to note that here...

normal6x04176ze0.jpg

...he is most definatetly NOT looking at the tush. we are. now, where is he looking? just follow the tongue.

and hello to all our new people! trust us we aren't being cruel, we only bite out of joy. we just don't want you guys to be mod-slapped.

you know, when you think about it. you share your hopes and fears with the one you love. gil shared his surgery with cath. he shared his dreams with cath. he shared his piggy with cath.

and throwing out a random thought here. i think we all are pretty much in agreement that cath didn't cheat on eddie with gil at any point but do you think they had an emotional affair?

Glad our misunderstanding was resolved Ernesztina :D And just as an advice. You may want to go and read the forum rules. We've been scolded so many times. We want to save you the trouble. Oh and English not your first language? It's not my first language either. :lol:

Mulder/Scully...oh this subject again. I think X-Files was on when I was in elementary school and I barely knew anything that was going on, but just the fact that I thought they were going out because they just complemented each other so well. I just took it as a natural thing. I guess that's also how GC came over me as I started watching CSI. I just figured that it would be the natural choice. :lol: But people do call me insane sometimes. MS and GC are two of the best onscreen pairings I've ever come across.

Erica...there's always evil in all of us. :devil: :lol:

EDIT: OMG! :eek: Really hot pic. Never seen it before. Thanks a bunch for posting. :D:D

I know this regulations, and observing this. Thank you everybody.

G/C:
My favourite G/C episode is 5x07 Formalities. I suppose more people like this chapter. And, I like 5x15 King Baby final 2 minutes.:)

(Catherine and Grissom are having drinks)
Grissom: I've enjoyed working with you.
Catherine: Which part? The part where I got in your face or the part where I, uh, lost evidence, or maybe you just miss me.
Grissom: I did miss you. I've missed your passion and your tenacidy. I've even missed your tush.
Catherine (chokes on her drink): Really. Thank you.
Brass: Sorry to interrupt. Did I miss the punchline?
Catherine (smirking): Yeah.
(Grissom gives her a look)

(I hope don't do wrong)

^ That's a good start, Ernesztina. :) Oh I believe the bowtie scene and the "I miss your tushie" scene are two of the all-time favorites for most C/G shippers. You definitely picked the right ones. :D

Let me explain here...usually we have certain topics to talk about apart from the regular episode discussion and spoilers. That way we don't get bored when there's no new episode on TV, just like now. Of couse everyone is welcome to throw in their random thoughts about C/G, or pics, or anything at anytime, but normally we have a subject going on here. Our current topic is C/G scenes from previous episodes and it's been going on for a while. We are on season 6's Shooting Stars right now. So, what do you like about this episode? Feel free to tell us about what you think! ;)

^agrees with e, but wants to add...

actually we usually have two or three topics going on. we are not only doing ep by ep discussion we also have the gctv awards going, talk about s7 and gc theory in general (along with my occassional round of extreme shippiness).

and king baby rocked. what an incredible ep. the whole thing showed gil and cath acting like the old married couple they are, teh fights, the making up....ahhhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back