Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without Her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do W/O H

No. That's not what I meant. :lol: We absolutely love having newbies here. Sorry if you felt that there was a negative connotation there. I love newbies, personally. Glad you decided to de-lurk. But yeah I love that video. I'm sure many of use here haven't seen it yet. Thanks for sharing.

I was just telling you it wasn't allowed because the moderators told us it wasn't ;P just wanted to give you a heads up.

Ernesztina said:
I'm so sorry. Yes, I'm newbie. I don't know, you don't like this. I suppose, somebody like see new video or pictures and so one. It's all one. Sorry everybody.
Oh Ernesztina, we love newbies here! Welcome! And thank you for sharing that very funny GC video with us.

Gravey was trying to say this: TalkCSI has a rule - no links to videos. :( We will be sad if the moderators get angry with you. That is all.

We, fans of Catherine and Gil, would like to invite you to our cosy corner. Come and join us: we have a lot of fun with videos, we share fan fiction, we chat a lot there.

OK Hottie help me out here :lol: I haven't peeked at the S7 promo yet (and I somehow aren't curious enough about it to go take a look) but are you saying that the two pics you posted supposedly came from two different seasons, the dark glasses one from S7 and the dripping wet on from S3???

GraveyardIntern said:
Um. Like my new avvie and banner? I thought I should give it a change. :lol:
Very nice, Gravey! Your avi features my all-time favourite GC moment :D

Oh no. HE SHAVED HIS BEARD?! (Okay, so it was already rumored that he had, but whatever.) I knew season 7 would be evil to me. *sighs*

Now (after having at least tried to catch up some), Shooting Stars... Loved your recap kaylyne, and it reminded me of how many lovely moments they had in that ep! I think the beginning of the walk through the desert (the whole "Who are you today, Moses?" thing and sharing water... *sighs*) is one of my favorite moments throughout season 6. It's just them and it's lovely.

ren28 said:
OK Hottie help me out here :lol: I haven't peeked at the S7 promo yet (and I somehow aren't curious enough about it to go take a look) but are you saying that the two pics you posted supposedly came from two different seasons, the dark glasses one from S7 and the dripping wet on from S3???
Oh both pictures are from Season 7. The first pic was a cap of Gil with his sunglasses on. dripping wet *falls into the gutter* :lol: uh the second pic is not Gil dripping wet, it was just a cap of him removing his sunglasses. The video where we got the cap from is just blurry. :D

Hey Ernesztina welcome! Yup we have already seen that video and of course we love you sharing your GC love and contributions here.. however, there is a rule that posting videos is now prohibited Rules Regarding Posting Videos.

And Gravy I love your icon and banner! That G/C scene in your icon is classic! (I ship Jack/me not Jack/Elizabeth though) :lol:

ww aww, I don't mind Gil being clean-shaven or scruffy.. Cath loves both too I believe, lol.
I remember George Eads said in a recent interview that he didn't expect that Nick's changing 'do and look would garner a LOT of reactions from the fans.. that's why he promised he will mess with Nick's 'do some more come Season 7. :lol: I think Billy is just joining George, hehe.

Hi ernesztina *waves*

kaylyne said:
CATH: It's a big desert.
GRISSOM: About 25,000 square miles.
CATH: And the nearest town is Pahrump. That's about 30 miles from here.
GRISSOM: But I got water. We can share.
CATH: Who are you today, Moses?…..(gets out her phone to call Brass)….Yeah, Jim, uh ... (chuckles) Grissom and I are going to take a little walk.

I like that little scene, the way that Cath laughs when she tells Brass that they're going on a walk, its like it a little inside joke between Gil and Catherine. And the way Gil offers to share his water cos he would only really share things with someone he cares about IMO. :)

I like your icon and banner Gravey question though, what does OTP stand for? sorry am not being intentionally dense. Your icon reminds me of one of the bloopers i saw where Marg/Billy are doing the bowtie scene and they keep laughing.

Noo the beard is gone! Maybe we'll get a Catherine reaction to that in season 7 :)

OTP. How three letters can mean so much. :D It means One True Pairing as I myself found out a few months ago. :lol: But glad everyone likes it.

Beard is gone. It's depressing. This is definitely not a good start to a brand new season. :lol: I'm sure Billy will look fine though. It's not the beard that makes the man. :lol:

EDIT: Realized that Jack/Liz came first in my banner. Can't have that now. Off to change the order. :lol:

Ooo had visions of S3 when I saw the pic of Grissom beardless, oh how I wish we were back in S3

Cath4Gil, don't we all wish that. If we could have a different version of Inside the Box. I'd die happy. Oh and you've got to remember to post more than three sentences...that's the rules. :lol: Not my rules, though.

There my banner's all fixed. :lol:

Welcome ERNESZTINA :)
You're right, Gravy, it's not the beard that makes the man :D I'm sure I gonna love him without it (remember the S1,S2 and S3) ! BTW, I like your new ban and avi ...

I do love this scene too, CSIangel !!! even if Cath doesn't seem so enthusiastic than Gil ... :rolleyes:

Hi Ernesztina, welcome to Gil <3 Cath. :) Have fun here, we don't bite...hard. :D We absolutely love it that you told us about the great video. Thank you for that. Gravy wasn't saying that she didn't like it, she was just trying to tell you that on Talk CSI, it is not allowed to post links to videos unless they link to a legal source.

ren, I knew someone would post those caps sooner or later! :lol: Gosh, it looks like that the camera man has a thing not only on the boobs but on the tushie. Then again, everyone loves Cath's tushie. One particular man even misses it when it's not around. :devil:

ETA: Great new avvie and siggie, Gravy!

It's ok. I don't feel negative connotation. :) I don't speak englis very well, sometimes I misunderstand things. :( I don't crybaby. :D By now, I see.

Hello GraveyardIntern, ren28, Hottie_Cath, CSIangel17,bobo, EricaSJ !
I hope drop out somebody. I have meet with a warm reception. Thanks! I hope don't take against the rules.:)

Oh yeah ? and who is that man, Erica :lol:

I love all the walk in the desert . They both walk and talk naturally, like (very good) friends ! they don't even talk about the case but about New-York, the Pyramids (at least,with her, Grissom don't talk about death but about his dreams) :p All this convo is cute and offers to us a great C/G moment !

You're welcome, Ernesztina ! we are happy to have you with us to share our love about C/G ;) and you're not the only one whom english isn't the maternal language ! you'll see that with my posts :D

kaylyne said:
Not to be a killjoy, but normally when I wear running pants (not that I ever RUN when I wear them) I always wear a pair of shorts underneath.
It may be abit late but I just had to mention that when you are redressing in a hurry, you most probably only have time to put on the pair of shorts :D

Aww, I'll miss bearded Billy, the beard had grown on me. Is it me or has Billy lost some weight?

Welcome Ernesztina ! I don't have the welcome basket, but I'm sure someone will give it to you shortly :)
Don't have to worry about not speaking good english, over here GC is the first language ;)
Oh just a small reminder, we're not allowed to double post over here, if no one has posted after you just hit the edit button and edit your post ;)

Just got the S6 dvds from a friend *sqee* hopefully I can catch up on the epi discussion sometime soon
*runs off to have a CSI marathon*

-------EDIT---------

I knew I had forgotten something....
Gravy do you even have to ask? Love the banner and that picture in your avi is just *thud*

That is a great satisfaction! We pick up a language easily. We are pro. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back