Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without Her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricaSJ

Judge
*waves* Hey ya! You're in Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without Her?. The title was from Catherine's line to Gil "what'd you do without me?" in the season 6 episode Secrets and Flies. Yay for our 22nd thread. Shall we celebrate? ;)

Oh Angie, your favorite title won. Happy now? :D

purejoy22qj8.jpg

This is where we came from:

Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

And here, is our path to thread number 22, the history of PureJoy and the days of PureJoy shippers' lives down the gutter: :lol:

Grissom/Catherine – Because He Misses Her Tushie!
Gil & Cath #2- Are You Gonna Be My Girl?
Gil & Cath #3- Shall We Do The Room?
Gil & Cath #4- Is That A Hickey?
Gil & Cath #5- The Wife Hates It When We’re Apart
Gil & Cath #6 – suv lovin’ boptush!
Gil & Cath #7: Cleaned Up, Oiled Up, Sexed Up
Gil & Cath #8 – It’s Written in the Stars
Gil & Cath #9 – Cuz She’s Seen His Big Screen
Gil & Cath #10 – Pinned Down Without Asking
Gil & Cath #11- Teh Hot Married Couple
Gil & Cath #12: Platonic My Gluteus Maximus
gil & cath #13: so rock and roll
gil <3 cath #14: because she comforts the little guy
Gil <3 Cath #15 -'The Big Teasers'
Gil <3 Cath #16 Cuz She Tweaks the Little Guy
Gil <3 Cath #17: Destined to Go Beyond
Gil <3 Cath #18: He is Her Mad Scientist Raawwrr!
Gil <3 Cath #19: Soul and Heart-Meant for Each Other
Gil <3 Cath #20-Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone! "PureJoy"

And the thread that started it all:
Grissom/Catherine #0.5 :lol: Yup there's already a G/C thread even before we made thread no. 1 , lmao! :lol:

And if you wanna check out the PureJoy soundtrack, go check Best Grissom/Catherine songs

ok, about gil confiding in catherine. there are so many instances where we see she knows things about him and his life that no one else knows. s6 even gave us the revelation about his father. s1 showed she knew who sara was before she got there. it also showed he confides in her about issues with the employees working under him because she knew he was investigating warrick. she also knew about his hearing. his prior relationship that burned him. she knows his habits.

*excited* I made it to the first page of my first new thread! Congrats to us GC shippers!

kaylyne love all the art work, especially the PCA one :D. Funny how they can never keep their hands off each other, he has to put his hand at the small of her back and she has to touch his arm (just like gil and cath) :lol:

Have I mentioned how hot gil and cath look when they arrive at a crime scene with their sunglasses on? The others do that too but when it comes to GC, there's just undescribable (is there such a word?) hotness. Notice how close they always stand, chest to chest; heart to heart *swoons*

Kaylyne, I already said that, but I love your artwork. Thanks ! what a good way to begin a new thread :)

Oh wow! I'm actually on time to celebrate the new thread! *amazed*

cake.gif

(Well, this is a birthday of sorts... I'm so lame! :lol:)

Anyhow, coming back to serious stuff: Catherine knows Gil so well that without her, he'd literally be quite lost. She's the only one, I suspect, who knows about his family - how his mother raised him (Cats in the Cradle), the relationship between his parents (S6 - what was that ep again?), etc. And likewise, I suspect he is the only who has a relationship with her folk that goes beyond the purely professional. ("Say hi to Sam").

cofi_shot said:
Woot woot new thread! Congrats everyone!

GC Dancing!

Yep, totally! :D
LOL! Love the dance and the tongue!love pic. *hearts* :D

bobo you still call me by my Cozy Corner name LMFAO!

ok, about gil confiding in catherine. there are so many instances where we see she knows things about him and his life that no one else knows. s6 even gave us the revelation about his father. s1 showed she knew who sara was before she got there. it also showed he confides in her about issues with the employees working under him because she knew he was investigating warrick. she also knew about his hearing. his prior relationship that burned him. she knows his habits.
Ah true! true! We better keep these in a museum before TMTB mess with these again.

Oh about the eval scene in Secret and Flies.. I know Gil hates paper work specially if he has to pass a moment with Catherine in order to finish those! :D And poor Warrick, Nick, etc. have deal with low cost of living adjustments cuz Gil wants his escapades with Catherine instead. LOL! Ok I just love Lynny's bubble. :lol: Hey Lynny is it ok if I go inside your bubble for a bit?

Wow, kaylyne I love the lyrics on the first wallpaper.. from which song did that come from? :)

ren28 said:
Anyhow, coming back to serious stuff: Catherine knows Gil so well that without her, he'd literally be quite lost. She's the only one, I suspect, who knows about his family - how his mother raised him (Cats in the Cradle), the relationship between his parents (S6 - what was that ep again?), etc. And likewise, I suspect he is the only who has a relationship with her folk that goes beyond the purely professional. ("Say hi to Sam").

I thought he said "say Hi to dad?" (haven't watched any of s6, just gathered information from the discussions that you all had)

Anyway, without cath he'll also get into loads of trouble with the higher authorities because really, What would he do without her?

Hottie - those lyrics are from Ben Harper's "by my side"

You know, when Cath points out certain things to Gil, he always listens. Remember - he did Cath's eval first - then even used a favor from the Sheriff at the end to cover the whole team's C-O-L adjustments because of the late evals.

Also, I'm sure Cath's time as supervisor gave her more insight to just what needs to be done (the right way, and on time) - so she can use that to prod Gil into actually doing those things correctly & efficiently.

ETA: Rebec - the convo goes:
GIL: Where are you and Lindsay going this year?
CATH: Disneyland. With the parents.
GIL: Quality time with Dad?
CATH: Oh, yeah. And Sam wanted to take us on the Tangiers jet but my mother refused. Said it wasn't the tradition. So now we're driving. Yeah, that'll be a hell of a road trip.
GIL: Have fun. Say 'hi' to Sam.
CATH: Will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back