Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without Her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back. Had to do some cleaning in the office. LOL. I think we are on What's Eating Gilber Grissom? since you brought up episode titles with character names. Plus kaylyne provided us a looooong post with transcripts. ;)

(Belated) Welcome gems!

WEGG? That must be one of the S5 eps that I failed to watch. (There are actually quite a few I just didn't care to make time for during that season. :p)

Kaylyne said:
* --pushy Cath?--
CATH: Uh, sorry, Sara. I need the microscope. Priority.
SARA: I got three more samples to run. When I'm finished, it'll be your turn.
CATH: This can't wait.
SARA: It can't? Or you can't?
CATH: Both. Go have a cup of coffee on me.
SARA: The coffee's free.
CATH: Thank you.
^^ :lol: Oh I absolutely love this bit! I love it when Catherine is like that. "Go have a cup of coffee on me." That's just so her.

i've seen this ep once. personally i think fanfics fixed the ep cuz i wasn'treally impressed with it.

^^ I loved that bit, too, ren. It was just hilarious. And for once, I enjoyed seeing Catherine getting picked on, and the person who did was (!) Sara. :lol:

Glad to see you back, Ali. Hope everything is going fine with you. <3

And it's the 31st over here, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOTTIE! Thanks for everything you've done for us, my girl. Hope you have a great, unforgettable day. :D

yeah but cath got her way in the end. she so rules the lab.

hottie's bday? oh my, we should find something UPlifting for her.

Yeahhh new Thread!!! :p :p

Kaylyne love your artwork!!!Really nice!!!
Hottie HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!! :)
And Gems welcome to the gutter of Purejoy!!!!!! :) :devil: It´s nice to see new people!!! Good that you found us!!!

Oooh! I made it in time for Hottie's birthday!

*clears throat*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RISSA!!! Hope you're having a lovely day with loads of cake in the gutter! ;)

^ LOL Angie, were you up already, or were you STILL up? :lol: Love your siggy btw. *stares at Cuddy's tushie*

And yes, coolc, Cath rules the lab. She's the queen of the lab (and the underground-supervisor). Mwahahahahaha. :devil:

It's Hottie's birthday?! Well ALRIGHTY THEN! That calls for some birthday presents:

And some PureJoy lovin!
cgmarried.jpg
cggrasshopper.jpg
cgyesmaster.jpg
cgdumpster.jpg
cgplumbing.jpg

cgcloserlook.jpg
cghandinhand.jpg
cgpurejoy2.jpg
cgbluepurejoy.jpg
cgpurejoymovies1.jpg

EricaSJ said:
^ LOL Angie, were you up already, or were you STILL up? :lol: Love your siggy btw. *stares at Cuddy's tushie*

I'm UP already (was UP at 7 this fine morning! Gah!). LOL I'm off for the day, but I might make it back in time for a rant tonight. LOL

And ah... You'll make such a wonderful Huddy shipper with that attitude, my dear. ;) (I'm working on 'em, BTW! Workin', workin'!)

And now I gotta run. Literally. Find some hot G/C spoilers, peeps! ;)

Yay for the new thread! GC ROCK! ;)

And Happy birthday Hottie! If you have a sumt GC dream tonight, that's the b-day present from me. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back