Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without Her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those reasons reminds me the bro/sis stuff and how it sounds weird ! I didn't counted them but it seems to me that Gil/Cath team act like a married couple !

Sorry HOTTIE-CATH :lol:

welcome-basket2.gif

Hey gems! Welcome! I hear ya girl, lets not lose hope after way to go.. in fact we should up our ante and let TMTB hear our side. ;) Btw, as part of the Gil/Cath tradition, I have to ask you: what's your favorite GC moment? :D

kaylyne said:
Hottie - those lyrics are from Ben Harper's "by my side"

You know, when Cath points out certain things to Gil, he always listens. Remember - he did Cath's eval first - then even used a favor from the Sheriff at the end to cover the whole team's C-O-L adjustments because of the late evals.

Also, I'm sure Cath's time as supervisor gave her more insight to just what needs to be done (the right way, and on time) - so she can use that to prod Gil into actually doing those things correctly & efficiently.
..And aside from work related help that Cath gives him, she also knows a lot about of his personal life and she helps him in those. She's the one who knows where his migraine pills are, migraine if not treated immediately, can be a hindrance to living a normal life. lol! :D Sometimes I even think she's spoiling him, because she's the one who arranges the clutter in his desk, who looks for his stamps and his pills. But its all good. :D Gil does the same, doesn't he?

And thanks for the song! Im gonna try to check it out. :)

Ah yes CATHERINE :D I totally agree. Gil and Cath have a cathexic bond between them.

Hey Gems ! glad to see a new PureJoy's fan . Don't worry, we refuse to lose hope either ;) enjoy this thread .

Glad you agree Hottie/Tushie , and she'e the one who helps him with his paperwork ! which isn't really the coolest thing to do but at least, they're together :)

Hehe great caps, Hottie. That was cute. :D

Welcome, gems. Glad you found your way here. There's really no need to refuse anything, you know. Because it's not the end until it really ends. Why (refuse to) lose hope when there's still hope? ;) Feel free to talk about your PureJoy. We don't bite...hard. :devil:

Oh yes!! I am extremely happy! I had faith in it all along. :) *jumps with (pure) joy!*

Congrats everyone! Thread #22... I can hardly believe it! :D And the artwork to go with it is pure candy for the eyes. :)

Welcome, gems! I think you'll enjoy yourself here. Serious discussions are mixed with all of us constantly falling into the gutter. A nice mix, if I do say so myself. ;)

And... what would he do without her? Let's hope we don't have to find out in season 7! (The previous statement was brought to you by the "More screentime for G/C in season 7!" campaign.)

hey gems. welcome to the thread. hottie forgot our other tradition...you need to tell us where you think gil's big screen is located cuz cath knows he has one and it's not in any public area of his condo/townhouse.

as for the brother/sister comments, well honestly that would be very incestuous if their behavior were brother sister.

Hey thanks for the welcome!!
My fav moment has to be in crate and burial when Gil makes Cath feel better about Lndsey's birthday party.
His big screen in definitly in his bedroom, so he and Cath can watch tv all snuggled up together in bed!!

um,kaylyne you are a bad influence. i'm watching mcclintock, bought it friday.

oh gem, that's an awesome moment to pick. paternal gil. so are we still at nhi or are we on another ep?

Hey now! How is that a BAD influence? John & Maureen playing in cold, muddy slop...Maureen ending up with a spanking...oh wait...I see what you mean!

NHI? As in "no humans involved" --already? Did I miss the discussion for "what's eating", "formalities", "ch-ch-changes" and "mea culpa"? If so....*slaps self* "bad me, bad me, bad me".

oh crap! we skipped a bunch! who's in charge here? *looks around sees no one* ok let's go back.

hehe. i love john and maureen together. best leading lady he ever had. i've just about wore out the quiet man.

i guess we go back to wegg cuz that so ties into one of the best cath eps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back