Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without Her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without He

^def good for george. i think nicky's holdin out for sara...not to offend anyone here if they also ship another nicky thing

I always knew George would be on our side :lol:.

That poll was I think very very hard to choose! I love all those scenes, but had to break my heart into little pieces. :lol:

Formalities! (faints)...10 minutes later...that was a very very hot episode if I may say so although I have a feeling y'all agree with me on this one. Unanimous. ;) The scene with Sofia glueing his tie...and Catherine sort of..flicking it as if to mock it maybe? I was like uh oh definitely jealousy there. ;) Her comment after supports it too. "Just remember, she's on Ecklie's side". Tsk tsk Gil.

cath's claws come out every now and then and that was definately one of those moments. one of the funny things about this ep is that all fanfics seem to paint gil as the work-a-holic who never leaves but he realizes sofia is the dayshift person he always sees coming in when he's pulling out and then it is cath we see that is working over.

^^I'm guessing that's because, technically, Gil's case was closed. His case was the girl that died in the hotel suite. At the end, it was Cath that got the Janelle Macklin case.

I think it was very fitting to end with Cath & Brass discussing the conclusion of the Janelle Macklin case over a drink in his office. The two of them being parents - the case ending up that a girl ultimately killed herself trying to get her father's attention.

Yeah definitely jealousy, the way that she say that, and the way that she look to sofia!!!!
Love the epi, love the chemistry, and the way that Cath say: "You need a woman" was so :)

true. but still, i believe it is more cath that works over than gil. and honestly i base that on the problems she has with lindsey and not being able to be there. and it is seen as early as the ep blooddrops.

eta: i'm updating lindsey's party in the usual places.

Squee! Another chapter for Lindsey's Party! Have I told you that I really love that fic and I'm loving it more and more? That's definitely one of the best fics I've read these days. So glad you're updating it. ;)

I can see where your theory came from, coolc, and I agree. It seems funny to me that people blame Cath for her problem with Lindsey simply just because "she's irresponsible" and their reason is that she went out for a drink, met a guy at a bar and got involved in a murder case while she should have been home with her daughter. Um, I don't see a problem if she wants to get relaxed after work. She asked Warrick and Nick to go with her but they couldn't. And Adam Novak wasn't a suspect yet when they met, for crying out loud. Gah.

exactly. you know we just started cath moments in the marg thread and one of the first scenes we see with cath is her rushing to see lindsey in the middle of a case because she needed to see her. that little girl is her strenght and motivation. she may work her ass off on overtime but i honestly think that in the back of her mind she's doing it so lindsey will have a good life (even if it means she has to sacrifice her time in order to give that to linds)

you know if cath and Gil would stop dancin around each other, there would be 2 sources of income to give lindsey a good life *hint hint TMTB*

plus i think Lindsey needs a good, law abiding paternal figure in her life. If Cath married Gil, Lindsey would have that. and you already know Gil is just as concerned for Lindsey's wellbeing as Catherine is.

I agree with the whole Lndsey thing. Catherine loves her so much and we can all see that. I think it's time that TMTB gave her some good news because she's been through so much crap recently, and it doesn't look like good times are ahead, so :p Get her Gil, that's all I ask. :lol:

i agree. tmtb are really missing a great opportunity here.

May be not, who knows ? may be they're going to catch this great opportunity to clear the mess ? hey, a girl can dream :rolleyes:

People who think that cath gives higher prioty to her personal interests really need to have their minds checked. If anything that cath cares more about it's Lindsey's well being. She worries about lindsey not wanting a party, she plunges into the water without a second thought to save lindsey, she includes getting lindsey a good nanny as one of her goals, she looked like she was going to cry when she told gil that lindsey wasn't talking to her, she applies for day shift mainly because she wants to spend time with lindsey. From what I see she is already doing her best to find time for her daughter in between the overtime that she has to put in. For all we know lindsey might have been at a sleepover when cath went to the bar, she does deserve some time off you know. People should try to understand and look at all aspects of things before they go and judge somebody, it's just so unfair for cath.

Oh, am I late for Formalities? :( Loved the jealous cath :) she did not have to remind gil about sofia being on ecklie's side but she just couldn't help it :D And the bowtie scene *sighs* I just can't enough of it (especially the outtakes!)

OT: Liked the gil-sofia interaction too, these two definitely has chemistry, not as intense (and sizzling) as GC but surely more than......well you get my point :lol:

okay i'm gonna go back to where sofia glued the tie...one question...how the HECK! is he supposed to get it over his head?

Very good qestion :D I never thought about that ... he really needs a woman !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back