Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without Her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil & Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do W/O H

Ooo, all my favourites won! *throws confetti*

Gotta love tough Gil :D and the ET kiss *thud*

Thanks Hottie

Again, those were my top choices. Hehe. Great minds think alike? ;)

Oh I heard some of the best C/G writers had been working hard on the 50 fics challange. Can't wait for the results, hehe. There is so going to be some sort of a fic!attack on GraveShiftCSI. :D

50 smut fics! One each day and I'll be a much happier person for about two months :D

Do we have to register to read the fics? Cuz the link doesn't work for me :confused:

^ Yeah right, I thought you were a minor, rebec? :D

Oops wrong link up there, click me to go to the GraveShiftCSI group. And yeah, you need to join the group to read the posts there. :)

Yeah for the results! The icons are great Hottie Cath

Ive tried to sign up to get the 50 fics page, but it keeps saying that my comment to the owner thing is over 200 characters even though its only 2 lines, anyone know how to solve this problem? would be grateful, want to read those fics! :lol:

ETA: oh computer works and has registered me now - yeay!

Don't underestimate the minors, Erica. At least that's what you've been telling me all these times.

Marg pushing 50? Meh. Billy's still unbelievably gorgeous at his age, and I'm not too worried. Despite my age, I think people hit their primes in their middle age (40s, 50s). My friends disagree with me, but hey. :lol: That's Gravy, right?

All my favourites won too! :lol: Love all of them, especially the Best Kiss one. There was no way that could lose. :lol:

it's amazing how all our favorites are winning. you'd think we'd rigged the polling or something, lol!

^ Hehe, as I said earlier, great minds think alike. PureJoy shippers have great minds. ;)

So, we done with Bodies in Motion? Anyone got anything more to say? Or shall we move to Room Service? *sings Mad World*

My fav won too, yeah ! and can't wait to read the 50 smut fics :eek: fortunately I'm not a minor anymore ! what great fics I couldn't read :D
Could someone resume ROOM SERVICE for me ? don't remember a lot about this epi (I'm always lost between the french and english titles) :rolleyes:

Okay, remember (thanks BI) :
http://beyond-imagination.org/displayimage.php?album=2&pos=32

Re: Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do W/O H

Gravy, you just had to spoil my fun, didn't ya? :lol: You know I love to tease! :D

Anyway, I am sure there will be smut smut smut tomorrow. Mwahahaha. *covers Gravy's and rebec's eyes*

Room service is where Gil in vestigates where the cabby dies and like a block away cath is investigating his last customers death...and he calls her because of King Baby when she freaked out on him and Ecklie and he doesn't want her mad at him.

Thanks for the link Erica

I've signed up too, but I had the same problem as CSIangel , had to change it a few times before I finally got through :lol:

EricaSJ said:
^ Yeah right, I thought you were a minor, rebec? :D
I'm turning 19 this year, so I'm perfectly qualified, don't try to keep smut from me! :D

*prys Erica's fingers from my eyes*

Not all of it is smut. This TT wrote a trainee story for it. :lol: However, I guarantee the TT's story will make up for it. :devil:

^^Now that's a surprise.. a trainee story from you, lol! I was also surprised when I heard csigrillow promised us a bike fic!!! :lol: (you can't back out now ali! you promised hehe)

catherine aka bobo Room Service is the ep where Gil did the dorky wave..

(Grissom is walking away from the site and dialing his cell phone.)
CATHERINE: (from phone) This is Catherine.
GRISSOM: (to phone) It's Gil. How you doing?
CATHERINE: (from phone) I'm busy. Checking up on me?
GRISSOM: (to phone) Why would I need to do that?
CATHERINE: (from phone) You tell me.
GRISSOM: (to phone) Look, I know you tend to get a little territorial about your crime scenes, and I don't want there to be any tension between us, so I'm giving you fair warning.

(Grissom stops when he sees the tire treadmarks on the asphalt.)

CATHERINE: (from phone) Fair warning for what?
(cc) You're at 7888 Oakey Street. Am I right?

GRISSOM: (from phone) Hi.
(She looks up and sees Grissom. He smiles and waves his cell phone at her.)
(Jaw dropped open, Catherine closes her cell phone.)

Btw, all you gals who signed up on graveshiftcsi, the fics will be posted on Gil's birthday, and that's August 17. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back