Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without Her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil & Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do W/O H

Hottie_Cath said:
Anyway, ren do you have linky of the fics? :D I don't think I remember fics about that. Ooooh I remember one! rosie wrote a fic about Gil not wanting to dance.

I think they are all posted on Graveshift. Can't remember the titles though but I know there were several. Including one where Cath tried to teach Gil to dance. Anybody remember any titles??? *hangs head in shame.* Am hopeless! :(

Anyway, this thing about Gil not wanting to dance brought to mind that csi promo clip that Erica posted on BTA where they all break out into dance... with Billy doing his thing which was totally hilarious. :lol:

Margcath thanks for sharing, must be awesome to be able to be on the filming set and OMG you get to see marg in person *is jealous* Aww, I wish Gil would have turned up, I bet cath would ask him to dance just to tease him :D Or maybe billy and marg would dance a little off screen, they always play around for the camera :lol:

Thanks a lot for the info MargCathfan1 :)
I remember reading some of those dancing fics too but I can't remember any names either :lol:

I remember The Conference had a dancing bit, I think they were at some kind of dinner after the conference and gil was just content watching cath dance with other guys until Horatio arranged a song specially for them and got him to ask cath for a dance

In case you are wondering, Horatio was also attending the conference which was in Miami, he was interested in cath but saw he had no chance so long as gil was there, smart guy :lol:

*off-spoilers for a bit*

Have I told you guys we're having season 1 reruns over here? I rewatched Evalution Day tonight and was quite amused by this:

SARA: I'm not sure you should be doing this.
NICK: What are we doing? Walking through the garage.
SARA: Snooping for trace on Grissom and Catherine's stolen BMW?
PureJoy interpretation: they have a BMW together and there is trace in the car which Nick and Sara know about. What kind of trace, you ask? Well, you must know what kind of trace it is since we're living down in the gutter together. :devil:

Whoot! Cath and Gil were naughty, were they? Tsk! tsk! Out on a job, they stole a BMW and left traces in it??? :lol:

Thanks for that PureJoy moment, Erica!

Quoting cath in Recipe for murder with some amendments: "These people do everything in the BMW but drive" :lol:

Speaking from personal experience, was she? :lol:

Re: Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do W/O H

ren28 said:
Mmmmm most definitely. :D

I know some of us aren't able to rewatch any earlier episodes since Way to Go, but I find rewatching the earlier seasons really interesting. Probably because I don't really care what happened in WTG and only focus on my ship. ;) Anyway I discovered a few really interesting PureJoy moments/gestures that I hadn't known before, such as the handholding without glove in PMJ. :D I also found out that Gil fluttered his eyelashes at Catherine when he was talking her into taking the passengers' shoes in Unfriendly Skies. That was so cute, as if he was trying to look innocent so that Catherine would say yes because she just couldn't resist that look. :lol: Most of them are cute little moments that happened so naturally that you'd miss them the first time you watch those episodes and they always make me giggle. Strip Strangler is on tomorrow night (squee!) and I also can't wait to watch season 2 again. Wonder what little PureJoy moments I'm going to find out. ;)

ren28 said:
Oh definitely :D and we know who she had that experience with :devil:

-------EDIT---------

EricaSJ said:
I find rewatching the earlier seasons really interesting.
ITA, even the things that you have noticed before sometimes give new meaning when you rewatch them and those two are just pure joy to watch, I don't think I can ever stop watching them (even if all I have is just clips :lol:).

rebec said:
ITA, even the things that you have noticed before sometimes give new meaning when you rewatch them and those two are just pure joy to watch, I don't think I can ever stop watching them (even if all I have is just clips :lol:).
But really, all you need is those PureJoy moments. I tend to skip the non-PureJoy scenes (or rather, scenes without Catherine :D) while watching reruns. So clips are good. They save you time. ;)

EricaSJ said:
Have I told you guys we're having season 1 reruns over here? I rewatched Evalution Day tonight and was quite amused by this:

SARA: I'm not sure you should be doing this.
NICK: What are we doing? Walking through the garage.
SARA: Snooping for trace on Grissom and Catherine's stolen BMW?

Gil and Cath had a car in S1, why didn't I spot this!, wonder if they were doing naughty things in the car :devil:

Yeah , and what kind of traces they left :D :devil: (damn, you're forcing me to say things like that) :rolleyes:

BTW, they rerun the S1 too, over here ! I re-watched Too Tough To die few days ago ! love it .

bobo said:
Yeah , and what kind of traces they left :D :devil: (damn, you're forcing me to say things like that) :rolleyes:
Oh you're just like Gil, always trying to make yourself look innocent. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back