Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without Her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil & Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do W/O Her

WAOW ! finally, I've found someone optimistic ... my quote:
"hello, dear" :D

Wow MargCathfan1 you're so lucky *am jealous*

Yeay bobo optimism rules :)

Always, CSIangel ;) and thanks for the scoop, MargCathfan !
Lucky you :eek:

Re: Gil & Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do W/O H

*iz braindead but revived to life*

MargCathfan1 :eek: You know WE LOVE YOU!!! We've been waiting for you for ages girl! :D Your Shooting Stars spoiler was the most accurate spoiler we've read in the whole CSI history. And the last time you popped up we had one of the best eps of Season 6 and it was highly rated at that.. Yay!!! I'm so excited for you, tell Marg (and Billy if he's in the scene) we love them. We love you too. :D

And xitalian, that's great for accepting responsibility for your actions, that's what Gil and Cath do.. apology is accepted. :) Just remember this forum is just like in BlackTieAffair, those kinds of attacks on characters and actors are not tolerated.

I agree rebec - they did smile much more in the earlier season pics. My first thought when I saw this last pic that Erica posted, is that they look so much like a family - all huddled around each other.
I totally agree kaylyne! Although I am happy with Billy and Marg's pose in their photoshoots I also wish that the CSI shoots would be more fun and sophisticated kinda like these:

^^I want to see Cath doing a piggy back ride on Gil like that. :lol:
You might say that well that is Grey's, its a drama show and all that..

but look at this photoshoot of Law and Order:SVU.. Detective Benson and Stabler look like they're having so much fun and were playing dress up. SVU is like the most serious, most emotional and intense crime drama in the world but they have fun in photoshoots. I wanna see that on CSI LV too.

i just read on the TV guide cover that something is supposed to happen to greg this season...i didn't have time to read what the inside said...stupid TMTB!

EricaSJ said:
Yup. That final scene is probably one of the best scenes from season 5. You rarely see them having fun like that anymore. :(
well, Billy did say their are a family in need of therapy, seems like TMTB are not giving them that yet. But since we are being optimistic, they may get that in s7 :)

Hey! Lookie who's back! You've been missed, MargCathfan, and your spoilers, too. :lol: Seriously, glad you found your way back here. Make sure you pop in more often, okay? There's never enough of PureJoy love. Hope you have a good time, and if you ever get to talk to Marg, make sure you tell her we all love her and Cath (um and Gil. LOL). See you around! ;)

^^Speaking of 'see you around' Where's Gravy ? Hehe that's my kind of segue. :D We need to bug her about the August 5-11, 2006 issue of TV Guide, cuz Catherine is in it and we also want to read the article that's inside. :D Oh and CrazyVictoria is also from Canada.. I wonder where she is now. :D

So after "Who Shot Sherlock" the next episode is "Snakes". Is there a GC scene on that one? Cuz I only remember the 'head rub' and the snake inside the mouth of the victim. I like the case, and Nick speaking Spanish = sexy.

So - moving up to Snakes are we? You know, for some reason I really dislike this episode. I'm not really afraid of snakes (as long as they keep their distance from me), but there's just something about this episode that makes me skip this on the re-runs.

* --Cath/power tools (Oh YEAH!)--
You just knew it would be Cath with the power tools, unbolting the paper dispenser. Me likes down-n-dirty Cath!

* --finding the snake--
Cath & Doc's faces when he pulls the snake out of the mouth -- I'm guessing Doc is thinking "now I've seen it all". it was great that there were no words -just equally astounded looks from the two.

* --everyone wants Cath's....tush?--
NICK: Pulled a couple of likely palm prints on the newspaper the head was on, but I don't think that's going to be our best bet.
CATH: Okay, start with those, but make sure you run the partials off the box as well 'cause I got Ecklie looking over my shoulder, so, uh ...
NICK: Cover your ass.
CATH: Yes.
NICK: My pleasure.

First Gil, then Greg, now Nick with a thing for Cath's tush. C'mon boys! We know which one of you she picks!

* --tapped out?-
SOFIA CURTIS: Swing's tapped out. Catherine asked if I could lend a hand.
WARRICK: Thanks.

Actually, I'm glad to see that Cath is doing her supervisory job well and asking for help. You know she had to approve it with Gil first, since Sofia is under his purview. You know Gil can't deny Cath's requests!

* --Nick/vega check out the club--
I remember GE saying he prodded TMTB to allow his character to be bilingual. It's great to hear that the actors really are allowed input for certain parts of their character.

* --Cath/Nick--
The head rub - so cute, and so...Cath.
Then, when Nick leaves to check out a hunch:
CATH: Something I said?
NICK: Huh? Oh, no, no, no. Sorry. It was actually something I saw.

Nick's getting more like Gil all the time.

Just one small Gil scene in this epi (with Sara), so no GC here.

It wasn't that impressive to me, either. I found the main case boring. Nick did really well, though. And the head rub was just so incredibly cute. :D Oh oh oh...Cath in red = teh hotness.

LMAO @ that "cover your ass" line. Oh we know all the boys want her tushie. :lol:

I missed that episode too, that makes it two episodes in a row that I've missed. They used the CSI timeslot for something else for two weeks and just conveniently went on with the other episodes when they resumed CSI time :mad:

Ok I'm done complaining :)

Seems like I didn't miss out much on Snakes :rolleyes: Would have liked to see the cath-doc scene though, they always look good together even if they are in the morgue conducting an autopsy :lol:

I really like Gil-cath-doc/brass dynamics, they have been working together for so many years and have forged a close bond which can be seen from the way they are so comfortable and familiar around each other. Apart from cath, doc and brass are the only ones who could crack jokes around gil without getting stern looks from him like poor greg did :lol:

ETA: Any man that doesn't have a thing for cath's tushie wouldn't be all that normal, some women may even kill to have it :D

*is skipping the evil s word ep on principle*

now, margcathfan. so great to see you back. we really wish you'd drop in more often. and you don't have to bring spoilers either (we do like them but we'd like to see you more too)

and definately tell marg and billy we love their work and their charcters (well we love cath, i'm a bit pissed at gil's thinking with his other head instead of taking care of jim and acting a totaly...ok, i'll shut up, you get the idea).

oh and tell marg she needs to work in a paper airplane so i can torture hottie. this is like the most important message of all to deliver because i'm so slacking in my torture.

and the whole expect the worst and be pleasantly surprised philosophy...i've noticed a majority of us in this thread actually live with that philosophy. no wonder we love cath so much.

Margcathfan I forgot to say hi *kicks self*, I'm still kind of a newbie here so I don't think you know me :) but I love your spoilers (especially the one for shooting stars) so keep them coming :lol:

coolcatz said:
and the whole expect the worst and be pleasantly surprised philosophy...i've noticed a majority of us in this thread actually live with that philosophy.
It's a good one and it works most of the time, at least for me it does.

EDIT: Are we moving on from Snakes? Because the next epi is Nestling Dolls which has two of my favorite GC scenes :D

coolcatz said:
oh and tell marg she needs to work in a paper airplane so i can torture hottie. this is like the most important message of all to deliver because i'm so slacking in my torture.
LMFAO! :lol: Don't worry because ruzila is doing the torture for you.

Anyway, aww I love Snakes, I thought the case was as creepy as in Who Shot Sherlock, I love creepy and freaky eps just like coolcatz loves the Rabbithead on The Finger.

Oh I dread the next episode we will discuss--Nesting Dolls. Frankly I do not remember the angsty scenes on the ep, I erased it from my memory so I only know of the good things that happened on that episode-- Gil clocked in early to help Catherine in her case. :D

normalpdvd005xe5.jpg

And he broke her evidence and split! The expressions on both their faces were priceless :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back