Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without Her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do W/O Her

Yay welcome back GCTV awards! :D

It was quite easy for me to vote this time, hehe, but I guess part of the reason was Hottie was being generous and gave us more votes for each award. LOL. Erm...how come there are two options for the end scene of Weeping Willows for best emo? Did they do two versions for that one? :lol:

Ak okay. So it's Cath and Linds in the photo. First in her locker and now in her office. How sweet!

hottie are you trying to stack the deck in that poll?
The ending scene of Weeping Willows and weeping willows end scene - aren't they the same thing?! Shame on you !!!!!

C'mon E - you know that's Lindsey!! At least Cath doesn't have the "waterfowl" on her desk yet!!!!

Oopsies! Sorry I copied all your noms and deleted those with the same noms I must've missed that one. And Im too lazy to re-do the poll, its not that easy to make 'em y'know. Don't worry I'll count the WW votes as one. ;)

Oh and we have a tie on the Best Frightened Performance, if you haven't voted yet, go and vote. :D As for the other categories, "don't worry I keep them in a safe place so that you wouldn't know the results." LMFAO! :lol:

Yeay have seen Who Shot Sherlock :)

Watch it wiggle, see it jiggle
lol thats funny

Question on the poll thing how many options in each category can you vote for?

Re: Gil & Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do W/O Her

^^You can vote for 6 in the Tender Moment; and 4 for the Emo and Married Couple moment. :)
Yup I also love Who Shot Sherlock, I always enjoy the eps where either Gil or Cath outwits Ecklie. :D They're the boss.

thanks Hottie_Cath , have just seen it actually says on there how many to vote for *goes to corner and puts on D hat*

EricaSJ is the big group picture on your Beyond Imagination site a publicity one or did you make it yourself? Cos was thinking that all the other CSIs are standing apart except for Gil/William and Cath/Marg which shows their closeness on/off set and maybe could be a hint of summat in the future. If not great pic anyway :)(have probably been thinking about that too much :lol:)

Woo for more GCGV awards :D

These are hard catagories, can't I vote for them all ;)

CSIAngel, that is a promo picture that Erica turned into a piece of art :lol: It's a real eye candy to look at, believe me.

GCGV awards! Loved the angst part but very hard for me to choose, but I sort of had the answers in my head before I even looked at the choices. You never disappoint me Hottie, you're great.

Hey Hottie, how about a "choose any number you want" poll for the next round? :lol: Had SO much trouble deciding!

Now that promo pic. I want it translated on screen! If TMTB promise to do that... in a sustained fashion, not a once-off "there you are, satisfied?" way, I just might be persuaded to tune back in.

^ LOL ren don't you think you're being too strict to them? :lol:

CSIangel17 it's a promo shot for season 6. Great pic isn't it? ;) I love it that Marg and Billy are always close to one another in those promo shots as Catherine and Gil. Makes my heart melt. :) If you'd like to have the pic, here it is:

Waouw, waouw !!! I'm not around here for two days and when I'm back, I find one of the Tushie's famous polls :D
hard to chose but hey that proves we've got a lot of good PureJoy scenes !
Uh, Ren, I surely missed something but what promo pic are you talking about ? if a pic could persuade you to watch CSI, I wanna see it :lol:

Hehe! So, I drive a tough bargain :D But I figure for the amount of Tums they made me swallow, they owe me. Heck no, they owe us. Had they not interfered and left things to Billy and Marg, we'd have been swooning by now. So yeah, they owe us BIG TIME, and me being a bit of a Shylock here, I'm exacting my pound of flesh. :devil:

Ah! the promo shot. Can't get enough of it. Thank you for posting it again, Erica. You're an absolutely darling, you know that? *mwah!*

_____

Catherine, it's the promo shot that Erica just posted. You know the one. Marg and Billy so very close. Billy trying to look unaffected (but we know better :devil:)... The pic itself won't persuade me to watch CSI. No, no, no. What I need is for Cath and Gil to frequently do on the show itself what Marg and Billy are doing on the pic. That's why Erica thinks I'm being a bit too demanding. :lol:

aww thanks Erica :D that is such a sweet pic of Marg/Billy - have to say your background for the pic is much better than the promo one :lol:

Oh, that one ! I love it ... how Billy could be unaffected with Tom and Bob so closed :lol: and I'm like you, CSIangel, I prefer the Erica's background :)

Ah, that promo pic *swoons*

Marg really likes doing that, I've seen another promo pic for the earlier seasons where she is resting her arm on Billy's shoulder. I would post it but I haven't got 100 posts yet so I don't think I'm allowed to. Does anyone else know which pic i'm talking about?

Do you think Billy and Marg are protesting through these shots? I mean they have to stand/sit togethter since they are the main leads but I don't think they are required to stand/sit THAT close, but they do so anyway :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back