Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without Her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without H

coolcatz said:
unlike nick who sees the world moving to accomodate him (another cool outlook on life, shows how he can deal with being buried in a box...oops i guess i should hop to goober's thread huh?) cath adapts to her world and moves around the bumps and blocks it throws at her.

-poof-

{Damn Casp didn't warn me about all the smoke -- Coughs}

Anyways.. Yeah yeah, Yall say you will, but you won't. Fine with that now, really. and yaya Nicky's mentioned!.

-vanishes-

Uh, saw the pic on the previous page, wasn't thrilled :( but I'm not going to say anything more because I think xitalian should have gotten the message by now :)

Erica , ren's right, you have nothing to apologise for, it's not your fault ;)

Anyways, we have more important things to focus on......PureJoy! :D I can't believe I missed Who shot Sherlock? and missed out on such a great team moment *slaps self* What is conrad doing there anyway?

Cath must have been pretty awesome in this epi, wish I could see ecklie's face when she told him he should have given her day shift :lol: She sure knows how to get on his nerves then soothe him again. Me thinks she's better at the game of politics then he is, and she gets along well with her colleages, that's always a bonus.

*runs off to look for clips*

hey, being a stripper you learn to play politics or you get dragged down. it's all about making the customer think he's getting what he wants.

ITA, I think it helped build her confidence and strong character too. In that world she has to make things work or she will be the one who's going down

^ Good point. That's very observant for your age, rebec. Hehe I love it that the minors in our thread like Gravy and rebec seem really mature for their age. I wouldn't think of some of the things you girls have said when I was your age. :)

Awww Erica Thanks for the compliment!

*stops a moment to think*
Hey is that another way to say I'm too old for my age? :lol: JK

it could be. but i think we are saying you guys have good heads on your shoulders. gravey, you, lissa (who's hiding) and several others.

rebec said:
*stops a moment to think*
Hey is that another way to say I'm too old for my age? :lol: JK
Nah! it just means you've been raised the proper way - and we like ya around here! :lol:

*hugs* You guys are great :)

Well, I've learned lots from you guys, all those long posts about family and marriage (oh and a little smut too :devil:) It's always good to be given new perspectives and see things that I might have missed.

Shipping purejoy can be quite educational :lol:

Re: Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do W/O Her

rebec said:
Shipping purejoy can be quite educational :lol:
Well what did you think? That it was all fun & games?! Oh wait, that was me who thought that - until these ladies here brought me to the gutter. That's where my education started! (oh, no comments from the rest of you on that :lol:)

More from sherlock

*zips lips*

No comment, okay. But I bet everybody knows I'm laughing out loud in front of my computer. :D Anyway, I agree that shipping PureJoy is educational. Hehe. You get to learn a lot from this relationship. That includes the naughty things as well. :devil:

awes she has a pic of her and linds there.

Re: Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without He

Uhm we need to finish these before Gil's 50th Birthday. Yup, he is that special to us even if he's been acting weird lately. :lol:

The Categories on this poll are based on the MTV Movie Awards. So blame them for the category names. ;)

gotyourback4qv.jpg

*sends love to the one who made this dayum hot banner*

Best Male Performance
Best Female Performance
Best Villain
Best Comedic Performance
Best GC Song
Best Kiss, Best Action, Best Fight
Best Frightened Performance, Best Virtual Performance --> we have a tie.. vote if you haven't voted yet. :D

Ah I forgot to delete the other weeping willows scene in Best Emo/Angst.. Ignore the second one. :D *headdesk* and "pic" should be "pig" sorry.. im braindead. Thank you. :D

^ That's Cath and Linds/Marg and Madison? LOL. I shall zoom in and find out who's really on that pic because I've always thought that's a pic of Marg and Hughie. :lol:

*while thinking of the eps to vote*

Yup that is Lindsey and Cath in the pic. :D And yay!!! Gil+UTT = Happy Cath! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back