George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed that this season was the first season that Nick didn't wear a white shirt in the season premier since around season 2 or 3. (Just a bit of trivia since I was bored! :lol:)

bookgirl, I was gonna use that green apple one. Luckily I've got an extra all set to go. :lol:

Rest of my theme pics:
You can just see the red padding on the thing he's laying on. (Can't remember the name of those things and my brother's a machanic! :eek:)
Red lazer light.
Red wall (?light). (Not exactly sure what it is but it's red)
Red light on the police car and lots of red rods.
Green leaves on the trees.
Red gocart. :D

Susan

Good Evening ladies :)

Thanks for the loverly collection of pics. I've added a number to my collection :) Here are the runners up

OnlyTruth covering both the red and green
bookgirl such a good Nickisode
Yoshi a lovely profile
bookgirl a very studious Nick
Yoshi so cute :)

And the winner is blackflag I'm surprised it took so long to see a pic from this scene :) Nick jsut taking it easy and letting the level 1 do all the work. So congrats blackflag Nick is heading back to you :)

I noticed it too Jacquie! I was thinking to myself that he's finally starting to show age a little bit this season! *Sigh* but I still love 'em!

I think he looks more handsome this year than he did a few years ago. GE is like a good wine. He gets better with age.

Yummy :)

You aren't the only one who was surprised that it wasn't already used. I went back and checked them all a second time just to make sure. And notice I posted it first! :D

February 1996, October 2007 - I think he's aging just fine! :D

New theme ..........

I want George/Nick sitting, kneeling, crouching, bending over, whatever as long as he is NOT standing. Limit 12, winner in 24 hours. Find me some good ones. Monday is Columbus Day and the kids are here all day so I'll need them. :lol:

Susan

Theme pics alert! :D

Pic 1 floating
Pic 2 not quite what he had in mind for an aisle seat
Pic 3 crouching (tiger lol)
Pic 4 Jacquie and I have been thinking on common ground today :D
Pic 5 definitely lying down
Pic 6 getting down to work

I feel very at home here. :)

...and my final six.

Pic 7 feeling bad but smiling through
Pic 8 even I know that's not the way to hold it ;)
Pic 9 white shirt, CSI vest and leather gloves *faints*
Pic 10 he's not standing up :D
Pic 11 I could look at this all day
Pic 12 poor baby :(

George is definitely aging beautifully. He's got a damn sight less grey than me and he's only 9 months older.
My hairdresser's bill is getting nightmarish :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back