George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #20

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Stokes Syndrome
    Transmission: TV, DVD, highly contagious
    Symptoms: Uncontrollable drooling, and Nick flashes. Attraction to Texan accents, chocolate, gummy bears and puppies. A strange desire to create your own words that start with Nick or George
    Cure: none and we don't want one
    Treatment: checking yourself into the Stokes Syndrome Ward, viewing images of Nick Stokes, talking about love of Nick Stokes with your fellow Wardgirls on the island of Georgeland.

For additional treatment, please visit the previous wards located here:
    Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6
    Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10, Part 11, part 12,
    Part 13, Part 14 ,Part 15, Part 16, part 17, part 18,
    part 19
    Please note, this is not to be confused with a non-picture/non-syndrome general discussion thread
    While we want everyone to enjoy their time here we of course have to be mindful of the following rules:

1. Max picture size is 400X400, any larger must be posted through URL

2. You may post one large (400X400) two medium (130X130) or three small (115X115) pictures in each post

3. Please limit 6 URLs to each post. When asked for a title for your clickable URL please put something like 'cutie pie' instead of putting the web address again as it stretches out the screen

4. Please leave manipulated pictures to the art forum. This is the place for Nick in his natural glory

5. Note that 'hotlinking' is not allowed. This is when you post an image directly from a site that you do not own. Please upload it onto your own site or use the URL link.

6. We know that Nick inspires certain naughty thoughts, but this is a PG13 board and there are minors. Please keep all images and comments appropriate to the board standards. We like when Destiny joins us but we don't want her to bring the hose in to cool us down.

7. This is a non-spoiler thread. All pictures or comments about upcoming episodes should be left in their own threads.

Those are the rules, have fun and enjoy yourselves. We do ask that you clean up any drool messes, you can find mops and drool buckets by the door.

2. Jacquie

Oh wow a new thread and #20 at that :) Can you believe it :)

Anyway down to business. The winner of the last theme is Jacquie :D So I would like to congratulate her on winning and for posting such a lovely pic of Nick :D

Thanks blackflag I can always count on a season 5 to ensure a win :) OK new theme How about Nick and George and company with a method of transportation. The usual 12 in 24 but it will probably be 26-27 hours in reality :D Happy hunting while I get to drool :)

3. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

:eek: dude we are at 20!!! oh gee!! :D well i wouldnt be suprised if we were at 100 cuz Nick/George is freakin AMAZING

4. Jacquie

[​IMG]

liz when you thing about it we have averaged around 10 new threads a year because the first one started in October 2005. We should be pretty proud of ourselves for keeping George/Nick up there. I think other than the shipper channels we must turn over new threads more than anyone else :)

George couldn't be happier for us
    ready to party here
    Cath you may like what you see but he's all ours
    just a lazy summer afternoon could resist :D

blackflag I forgot to add that I loved Harry Potter. I'd offer to loan you mine but I think you'd get it faster from the library than having to rely on each of our country's lovely postal systems :D

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Hey! :D Congratulations on the new thread!

*celebrates with an old favourite*

[​IMG]

6. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

ahh... started to sweat, and drool in an instant... that hasnt happend since the last time i saw a George/Nick pic, so like 10 sec. ago.. :D

7. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

WOO HOO!! The sickness continues to spread!

Congrats to all, and thank you GE for keeping the Warg GIrls happy!

8. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

YAY! congratz on the new thread!!! no ending of g(e)orgeousness :D
    i love the pic Elsie blue really suits him...*thinks*...to be honest, everything suits him!

9. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

YAY! New George/Nick thread...
    More reasons to drool on my laptop..
    :lol:

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

YAY! #20. Loverly pic to celebrate it with Elsie.

Jacquie, while I don't trust the US Postal System, I was just down the library today (I've run out of books to read) you can't find anything in the whole place with the name Harry Potter on it. :lol:

Theme pics:
    George practicing his riding skills
    Racing Sara down from the helicopter
    Walking on the inside wall of a rolled bus
    Taxi anybody
    Little stoker's along for the ride
    Speeding along on Lake Mead will cool you down.

Susan

Destiny, just because of your comments I had to go back and find out what the missing word was. Great build-up for taking the word Thread out! :lol:

11. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

wow...#20

and more GE to come. Morning sickness are a myth...in my case it's whenever sickness...so soming here makes me feel so much better!!! Hmmmmmm Elsie i absolutly love that pictue of him!

12. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

In the words of Brenda Lee Johnson of the "Closer" Why Thank you, Thank you very much. :p :lol:

14. Jacquie

15. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Woo hoo! #20!!! We do love our Nick pics!!!

In celebration, here's the very first pic I saved into my photobucket : so cute

You know, I looked at the title for about a minute, trying to figure out what had changed, before I realized that the word that was left out was "thread" - duh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.