George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came back from being a chaperone at an overnight camp with 140 4th - 6th graders (zombie voice)....Need some Nicky.....Need some Nicky....

Great pics ladies. Just what I needed to return to normal. (well, normal for me, anyway)

I won. I'll be gentle for Nicky ;)...

Next theme. I like to see Nick with evidence and what he thinks... 12 is the limited..

I'll be back tommorow around this time maeby little later...happy hunting...

babs's second picture is really amazing. I was like "ohmygoodness look at how sexy they're both looking!"

The one Jacquie has labelled "Nick with a big tool" is oddly sexy. I go back and forth on that hair cut either thinking it's damn sexy or a huge faux pas.

Good morning y'all :)

OnlyTruth I think you need a serious Nick dose after spending that amount of time with that many children. You're a braver person than I am.

Here are the rest of my theme pics

Babs is scheduled for 10, blackflag at 12, Jacquie at 2
great wax job, I can see myself in the reflection
Jim can you get this I don't want to have to change for my date with Bab later
hey looky here it says made in Canada on the bottom :)
I think I need to go see allmaple dad if I recall correctly allmaple's dad is an eye doctor.
I told you we should have gotten the named brand bags

Jacquie, it was a refurbished woolen mill with about 30 small businesses in it. Last weekend it went up in an 8-alarm fire. There are partial brick walls still standing and that's it. The State Police have their mobile command center in a parking lot next door because they're afraid of the rest of it falling down. They still have no idea what caused the fire.

More theme pics:
Now I got cat fir all over me!
The jaw bone's connected to the... Hey Cath, what's the jaw bone connected to?
Now I'm reduced to printing doggy doors!

Susan

Oke I'll annonce the winner cause I am off for now..

The winner is Jacquie I liked your thoughts. Oke Nick is in your hands now, be gentle ;)

Hay there nice sites that you have got... One day I may venture out and do a whole fan site as well.. Who knows..

LOL babs- loc: In nick's bed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back