George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm think nobody want or need more time to make more pics so i´ll pic the winner now, hope it´s ok and the game must go on ;) it was not easy, because all of them are cute, hot and loveley.

in non particular order
Blackflag i love these picture, he has open mind face on it :D
Blackflag again squeee :D so cute this
Jacquie :lol: damn i really like to hear your thoughts
Yoshi oh what for a look :devil:
Yoshi again *sigh* yes i get a heartjumping on these pic

and the winner is...... bookgirl20 :devil: :D these pic makes me flimsy. So i´ll give Nicky now in your capable hands and congrats on winning :)

Yay I won! Thanks Stoky! :D I know what you mean when you say that pic makes you feel flimsy. Wow, do I know.
Hmmm new theme...new theme....
Lets go with Nick in glasses :cool: As you can tell by my signature I'm a fan of the sunglasses, but any glasses will do. The usual 12 in 24. Happy hunting ladies!

Jacquie said:
Stoky congrats on winning :) I love that whole Mandy scene. Babs I don't know what you did to your usual way of posting pics but I had to go through at least 10 cookies with each pic to see what the winning pics were :mad:
:eek: sorry, I worked with a new progam to upload pics. Thnx for telling, I will use imageshack again ;)

Damn computer! :mad: Got everything typed in right and it froze again!

Babs, unlike the photobucket ones, Imageshack worked for me.

My favorite theme. :D (OK - so there hasn't been a theme that hasn't been my favorite!) :lol:

Theme pics:
If he was next in line at my ATM, I think I'd take forever. :lol:
Wonder how good the orange tinted ones really work?
Nicky got some experience with dumpsters early on! :lol:
Watching Warrick build a little puzzle.
In profile. - Notice that the design on the side of the sunglasses (look behind his ear) is similar to the ring.
Just putting them on, only to take them off shortly after getting outside.

Susan

blackflag that profile one has a very nice ear that looks good for nibbling on :D

Babs I thought that looked like the site for imageshacke. It's seems to be a nice site but oh those cookies. Thanks for going back to the original one :)

Here are the rest of my theme pics

eyes in the back of the head
I wish it were like this here today another cool day in Toronto :mad: Don't get me wrong I don't like temps of over 25C but I don't think we made it to 20C
not quite a bad hair day but getting there
oh the warmth is so nice
blackflag took the profile, I'll take the face :)
not liking the noise from the next door neighbours

For anyone who doesn't mind spoilers in the way of pictures go to the season 8 pic thread. Nicky is in the first and third pics.

Rest of my theme pics:
I think he was expecting a parent to open the door.
Sure is bright out in the desert.
They built their own dump for this scene but it wasn't big enough so they had to go to the real one!
One more out in the hot desert.
I kinda like this pair of sunglasses!

Since Jacquie beet me to my last one (Way To Go) I guess that's all for me. :lol:

Susan

OK - I lied. I went to get another pic so here's my last theme pic. :D
So this is what it feels like to be in jail.

Jacquie said:
blackflag thanks for letting us know about the pics for season 8. I don't mind the pics because they don't give the story away. OH Nick in t-shirts starts to drool. Is it September 27 yet :)

something large to feast our eyes on :)

eta from some more promo pics from season 7

smile
casual day at the office

Have you ever noticed that one color Nick has never worn is yellow?

By the way I got Harry Potter at the library today. Starting it after I finish Star Trek (which won't take long).

Susan

Evening ladies :)

PC doesn't want to let me play tonight so I'm going to prod it a bit until it really hurts.
Belated congrats on the promotion to CSI level 3 Jacquie. We're proud :D

seeing pictures for season 8 just made my day. have to start work tomorrow for another school year, which will be short of course...hehe

thanks Blackflag

blackflag I've never paid attention to the fact that Nick has never worn yellow but now that you've mentioned it yea he hasn't. I'd be curious to know how old that shirt is because it certainly has seen better days :) Interesting design on it as well :)

Thanks ladies for helping me add to my Nick in sunglasses stash. :cool: I got some pics I'd never seen before (but I'm still new so that's not that hard) and didn't see some that I expected to.
Jacquie you're Nick with the head gets an honorable mention for pure creativity. The glasses on the back of the head- cute. But I can't make it a runner up because even Nick can't redeem the picture from yech nastiness :rolleyes:.
The runners up in no particular order are:
Jacquie But you countered the yech nicely with this lovely picture
Babs I don't know what it is but I love this photo
Jacquie again
Blackflag you tied with yourself for first and second place. I just couldn't decide between a new (to me) beautiful picture and an older beautiful picture.
I was agonizing over which to choose. Then realized they're both yours! You get Nicky anyway for the night, so I'm calling it tied. :)

Edited to say- Look I've been promoted to Dead on Arrival! Better than Victim because...as a dead body I might actually score some attention from Nick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back