Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
*headdesk* MEL!!!!! The explination of the scar was in Charge of this Post! x__X; :D Set your old mind to work and think! *kidding*

Remember our first shirtless scene with Stella? She saw the scar.. it's the one from when Mac was in Beirut, in that war when he was in the Marines. *makes a few hand motions, wondering if some one will remember*

....O___o But that one looks a whole heck of a lot more real that the one shown in CotP.

I think-I am not sure :confused: :D-she is talking about the one on his forehead which obilly showed in that picture some posts up..
anyway,thanks from me to the explanation because I haven't seen the episode...*waiting* for a few episodes .. :rolleyes:

i don't remember who asked this about if he's in any new movies, well he is but just his voice for a movie called Open Season i don't know when it's coming out cause i got so exited when i heard also staring Gary Sinise that i woke up the baby i take care of.

I was so happy! I ended up finding FALLEN ANGEL on ebay! I remember seeing that movie on tv back in 2003/2004 and loved it! Gary's performance in it was just breathtaking, a huge difference from many of his other roles. Anyone own it?

did he ever do that another time?
I mean let his voice for cartoon[open season isn't cartoon-animation?]... :confused: :lol:

no....this is a first animation for him....i dont see why cuz he has such a sexy voice and he read the audiobook of "of mice and men" so he should be used to it....i think gary should get out there and make more films!!!

FLACK_ATTACK said:
I was so happy! I ended up finding FALLEN ANGEL on ebay! I remember seeing that movie on tv back in 2003/2004 and loved it! Gary's performance in it was just breathtaking, a huge difference from many of his other roles. Anyone own it?

Glad you finaly got it. I posted you a pic of Terry McQuinn a few days back. Hope you liked it.

Fallen Angel is a great movie. I watched it a couple of weeks back. Its just a lovely film and he looks great in it. :D

hooooooooooo.......
no words to describe the photos..great ,fabulous ,amazing..
I haven't seen them before..he is SO good looking!especially in 1,2,4[he looks like harry potter's father but he is still terrificly(kxkx) good] :lol: :lol: :cool:

ehm,yeah..thank you very much..keep doing your job dear...I have a feeling that we'll have to pay you for all those photos.. :rolleyes:*just kidding...don't think about it!..lol :lol:*

Is it just me, or is this picture of Gary insanely sexy?

i100357516_56974_3.jpg

ETA: Thanks to georgiabbz at Gary Sinise Central for finding this gem! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back