Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would so totally scratch that itch!!

its one of them pics that makes you go....why is is hand there? why is it blurred and why is he not looking at the cam????

all these questions and no answers

again....THANK YOU!>..nice pictures... :)

and I am sure that when you can't serf the net to find any more pictures of him you are thinking of any possible ways to get some...! :rolleyes: :Dnice way to say good night![because is night here! :lol:]

roflmao.gif
so many questions.it's nigth, i just woke up here well it's 12:09pm here. i go to sleep late.

i tell you what...im gunna create my own pics of him by taking his face and putting it on other pics of him, the wonderment of photoshop!!

i think ill have to go through all my dvd's and just take screen caps....argh!! what am i saying thanks a bunch ATHENS now youve set me off!!

:lol:

well what can I say we're welcome!...lol... :lol:

yeah go go go [now is 22:30here]and till tomorrow that time of me you better have at least five of them!..no,ok,don't rush I'm sure they will be grat!.. ;)

feenx you are 10 hours back or I am 10 ahead! :D..obilly if you are in england it must be 7 and something?? :confused:

yummmm

what is he *doing* in pic 2? :question:

Pic 3: *yanks ciggy* no, bad Gary, we want you along a very very long time.

The others: Me-YOWWWW, I'd love to see those on my screen every day :) *tries to figure out how to make a wallpaper with them*

actually i am in england and its 8:41 pm (thats evening)

and no im not rushing but i promise by the end of the week i will have at least 5 and then we can have a vote as to which 1 is the best lol!!

so 2 hours back from here to england...3 hours must be the flight*confused*...ehm,out of topic but anyway.. :)

I'm pretty sure the best one will be a tough decision!>...waiting..
[make one that says don't go back to school on september and I won't..no,I'm just kidding! :lol: :rolleyes:]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back