Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I think his role there is just playing the sweaty, sexy guy! :lol: It looks like he just got done running, or something. I don't think the pic is from a movie. But I sure do like it! :p

wow that's definately sexy. What movie is it from?

Love the other six pics too...I don't know about the glasses...he needs contacts so his lovely face isn't obscured hehe. They just make him look...I don't know...older somehow.

But the shades, oh baby! Mac wares his SoJ waaay better than Horatio!

Fruitbat said:
Well to christen the new thread.

[image]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/Fruitbat00/garysinisec2.jpg[/image]

Bow to the Gary hotness... :devil: :devil:

I sent this to my friend and she said "I think he's smelling his armpit" :confused:--I think she has a different way of thinkin' :rolleyes: sorry i can't send images yet

MBGrissom said:
No, I think his role there is just playing the sweaty, sexy guy! :lol: It looks like he just got done running, or something. I don't think the pic is from a movie. But I sure do like it! :p
I'm pretty sure it is from when Gary did theatre it is from 'A Street Car Named Desire' the infamous 'Stellllla' Scene...But I could be wrong :confused:

I have seen/own quite a few of Gary's movies

OWN:
Ransom
A Gentlemen's Game
The Forgotten
Fallen Angel
Forrest Gump
The first season of CSI:NY (ok that's not a movie)

SEEN:
Ransom
A Gentlemen's Game
The Forgotten
Fallen Angel
Reindeer Games
Snake Eyes
Of Mice and Men
Mission to Mars
Forrest Gump
Apollo 13

He is such an amazing actor!

The shower scene and the fact that he spends about half the movie with no shirt LOL. I've been reluctant to watch it 'cause it's so dark and he gets so badly abused :(

his son comes out in it i don't remember where exactly cause i kept dozing off during the movie.hey where's orgasmicbilly i miss her daily pics of Gary.

The pic is from one of a set from E profile its from the Stella scene from Streetcar Named Desire. The pictures were taken from the Stepenwolf (Gary co-founded theater company) production of the play. Check these out I posted the lot to the Mac Stella thread a few months back, the pics are from aljomom at sinise daily

Follow the link to the Gary hottness. Click on the small pics to go to the large ones. Enjoy.

Stellllaaaaaa

stellaaaaaaaaa?!!! :confused: :lol: :lol:
thanks for the link...I see them and the only thing coming to my mind is to laugh...Is out of Mac's character to do that !...but it was another role...!.... :D

thanks for the link to the other pictures, Fruitbat! (and the explanation where they came from!) Holy Moley, that man is hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back