Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
im in england...and he taught me for r.e in years 10+11 but now im going to have him for a further 2 years as a history teacher!!

wooohoooo for further education if you ask me!!!

wish i had a teacher that looked like Gary when i was in school, but then again i went to a catholic school with nun's as teachers.

Oh, I would most definitely be doing some heavy duty studying, if I had a teacher who looked like Gary! I know one thing for sure, I would never, ever skip his class! :lol:

oooh,I agree with you mel but is not that bad.. :D
you just watch the half of the screen or the picture where is mac and you don't care who is the one next to him! :lol:

exactly!!

i never thought we would ever get to see his chest again!!! and at least the scars still there huh??

he looks good with scars its cute
especially the one on his forhead awwwww

its right inbetween his eyes you cant miss it its been there since he was a little kid....

thescar.jpg

he does dont he....ohhh well 2 bird with 1 stone huh?

we get to see the scar...
and we get a hot pic of him too!!

has anyone saw the pics of him topless yet again in season 3 premiere??

how'd he get the scar?

I saw them and love them but he should be in them with Stella, not She Who Must Not Be Named! Grrrr! lol

grrrrrr back to ya gal!!

i hate her already and the season aint even started!!!

i havent got a clue how he got the scar...id love to know...ok, todays mission for us all is to find out how he got it!!

I haven't see that picture before..thanks!..
as I told you before ,you have nothing to do more and you serf the net for pictures...now,you take them under the micoscope and watch every little detail..... :D :D...and again,that is very very good...hehe! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back