Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wallace film was interesting because it's another of those "starts out bad but gets good at the end" kinda parts.

I also realize I haven't seen nearly enough of his movies. *thinks* The Stand, Apollo 13, I think Of Mice and Men, part of Snake Eyes, Forrest Gump, George Wallace, as much of CSI NY as possible...I need to catch up LOL.

yeah,thank you for the list :D!..
I haven't seen enough of him either! :( :rolleyes:
I thought he was more a movies bad guy..>!anyway..
thanks.. :D

out of all those movies i've seen 5, and one was against my will Snake Eyes, my sister is in love w/ Nicolas Cage she even named her first baby after him. Would any of you name you kid after Gary or any of the character he's played?

well im called morgan....he plays a charecter called mr. morgan in all the rage!!!

im quite proud of that to be honest!!

i would call my kid after a gary charecter though it would be cool!

can i just say how mad i am at my english teacher. the other class sat and watch of mice and men for there gcses

and what di i get??

bloody KESTREL FOR A KNAVE which may i just say is about the most depressin novel EVER! and the other class got to stare at gary

huff

is there a sex scence in ransom????
wit gary having pretend sex?????
with a woman???????????

*runs to hire film*

no there is a lead to a sex scene but you only see them kissing

im looking forward to seeing how obsessed with gary i am after getting my english lit gcse results back....i must of read the book watched the film and listened to the audiobook over 1000 times!!

uhoh, I think we have a problem....isnt' the title supposed to be FIVE Alarm Hotness not Fire? But they both work....

^you remembered it after three pages!!..
:confused: :)
and yes they both work...
As I have said another time the title won't change what is inside~! :D

i much prefere fire alarm hotness!!!

anyways....im the luckyest girl in the world!!! you know why???......because my new history teacher looks like gary sinise!!!!

You started school already?
here we begin the first week of September.. :rolleyes:

I hope I'll got a teacher like him too...
But I don't think so!>..

you ARE lucky!! :cool: :lol: :lol:

no i start in the first week of september too but he taught me in yr 11 now ill have him again in yr 12+13!!!

and yes im lucky!!

how do you get year 13? Doesn't school stop after 12 years? Er...what country are you in? I know not everyone has the same schools we do in US.

some scholls -at least here- have a 13 year education...
7 years at highschool and not 6[??something like that..]

anyway , a teacher like him would make me looking forward to his class even if it was maths that I hate!.. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back