Formula 1

sorry for double post, but edit function run out. :(

good news for alex wurz fans:
he's the second Williams driver next year!
yay! finally he can drive races again.
He deserved it, I'm so happy for him. :D

Kimi snatched the pole position at the last minute, YAY!!! I'm so happy for him :) GO KIMI!!!!

And what happen to Alonso and Michael and the 2 second penalty thing??? "Dangerous driving"? It's kinda weird though that both leading men of driver's championship got penalty at the same time... but, eh, sorry for Alonso or Michael fans, I actually said 'Thank God' :lol: *hides from flying pointy sticks*

Oh by the way, I think Kubica was doing pretty well. Forgot to add that :)

And just went over to F1Racing.net... 'Raikkonen signed five-year deal at Ferrari'... :eek: Jeez, that headline almost made me choke on my mango

Jacques Villeneuve is out for Hungary, will be replaced by Robert Kubica. Although Kubica is really doing a good job, I still hope Christijan Albers will be lined up as Nick Heidfelds partner next year. I don't see Jacques staying, although he's doing a good job as well.
i'm so happy Kubica finally made it to formula 1. he really deserves it! and today he was 10th in his first race!

Hee, "tabloid's realiable source" :lol: :lol:

For what I heard (last weekend) it was some italian media that had claimed it and since these rumours have been there for so long.

I am so disappointed if he moves there :(

Yeah I'd too, DaWacko :( I don't think I could cheer for another team, or cheer for another driver (if I still support Mclaren) :(

Oh well, rumours... it's like CSI Spoilers... you can't believe it until the episode airs ;)

I cannot cheer for Ferrari. Even it's Kimi. I just can't. If Kovalainen gets to Renault, then I may support him.

Nyahahha, Rosberg has so sucked after the first race and I always laugh when his car goes pufffff :lol:

Not all victories and glory in F1, when you have to drive with the big boys ;)

Darn!!! After the first half being the race leader and everything looking so good... he just HAD to engange in a collision! :mad: I can't believe it. Why Kimi always gets the bad luck?? :( Poor guy... I'm still in denial...
The wet track was hell alright... And what's wrong with Michael? At first he was doing well and then suddenly Alonso catching up, and he was just struggling there after Alonso overtook him...

Kinda off-topic: Loving the new Johny Walker commercial. Great photography. And love the background music. They showed when they filmed it, haha looking so interesting. Kimi looking so cool :cool: :lol: BMW-Sauber's ad also kinda funny, I always laughed at the 'Pete... Pete-stop' and 'Doesn't have anything to do with it' :lol:
I'm rambling again... you could see my poor attempt on cheering up myself :rolleyes:

A rare visit to this thread for me, but a very big YAY for Jenson Button, winner of the Hungarian Grand Prix! :D :D

*Waves British flag with pride*

Yeah just read that Button won, YAY! (Kimi out but I'm glad it was Button... I like Button and I don't want Alonso to win :p) And De La Rosa in second!! Go Pedro! I'm happy for him too :) At least one Mclaren finished the race :rolleyes:

I had to read that off an F1 site cuz I turned off the TV after the collision and Kimi was out... well cuz it's hard to watch Alonso won again... but heh... Just found out that both Michael and Alonso were out too :eek: I should've stayed watching!

What a race...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! :D :D :D

I'm a big Button fan since the day he came in F1, so I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo happy he finally he won. He totally deserved it, he didn't steal anything. Alonso had a stunning drive as well, I lost all my respect after friday's incident with Doornbos, but he won a bit back today, great moves, especially that one by Schumacher. Also I'm very happy for Pedro and Nick, I like the BMW team a lot too.

Great day for F1, I'll never forget this race. Hungary is usualy boring, but not when it rains. Let it rain again next year. :D

Lucy said:
A rare visit to this thread for me, but a very big YAY for Jenson Button, winner of the Hungarian Grand Prix! :D :D

*Waves British flag with pride*

Thanks for the wonderful news Luce! :) That's fantastic - many congratulations to him! :D I used to fancy Jenson Button ya know....*cough* Ok, moving swiftly on...

Kimi was leading and then I picked up my bro and came home and turned tv on and he had crashed :(

I'm glad Button won... and de la Rosa 2nd :D He is so much better than Montoya! You can see that he wants to drive and earn his place (unlike Montoya :rolleyes:)
I wanted Schumi to finish so he'd get closer to Alonso :(

I think the reason why Aloso got ahead Schumi was the tyres. Alonso tyres were for rain and Schumi's were those...interme...whatever.

Both were on intermediates. The biggest difference was that Alonso run on Michelin and Schumacher on Bridgestone. And Michelin had the better tyre today. Alonso, Button, De La Rosa, Kimi, Nick, all runners on Michelin, Ferrari, Toyota and Williams were nowere on Bridgestone.

Btw, just in that Kubica has been disqualified because his car was underweight. Means Schumacher gets a point after all. So now the gap is only 10 points!

Btw, just in that Kubica has been disqualified because his car was underweight. Means Schumacher gets a point after all. So now the gap is only 10 points!
poor guy!! that was SO unfair to make his car lighter than it was supposed to be in his first race and risk his disq. i'm pretty pissed at the team techs.

Back