Formula 1

Here I've always heard Rosberg as german, never as a Finn. I didn't know his father was a driver until you told it.

He's very young to be a fist driver (born in 85, wow). Drivers are all very young. A lot tof them are from the 80 decade.

I've been waiting to see if someone posted something about last race, nobody did it, so sorry for the double post.

Last sunday race was some sort of dissapointing, at least for me. The begguining was weird, the BMV's has a better start than McLaren, and Alonso could do anything to stop them, but in the race he could have tried to pass them. He didn't tried and in the end he losed 14 seconds.

Hamilton backed off from the Ferrari's, letting them made a race alone, and his flat tire was a lucky one, he could get to the boxed and mend it.

What I really liked was Kovalainen. Even after knowing he couldn't get Hamilton he kept on trying, and he did a very good race. He's the second driver but got a better result than Fisichella.

Since I don't watch reruns that are shown on free channel (come around midnight :rolleyes: ) I am happy for Heikki :D As long as he drives better than Fisichella! :D

I have to say, even I like McLaren, when I saw Hamilton's flat tyre on Sportsnews, I laughed :p :lol:

I'm sad about Alonso not winning the championship but I'm very happy about Hamilton losing it (not even with all the FIA help he won).
If Ron Dennis hasn't been so unfair with Alonso the whole year, now, a McLaren pilot will be the winner.
Congrats to Raikkonen.

I cheered when Hamilton had his first problems.
I mean, I'd rather have Alonso winning than a newbie :rolleyes: I hope Hamilton gets back on earth now...

I'm sure it wasn't only Dennis' fault :rolleyes:

This ends a very bad week for British sport in general. :rolleyes:

Congrats to Kimi though. :D

So, what will Ferrari find to complain about now? Not a lot I would imagine. ;)

Congratulations to Kimi, I'm really glad he did win instead of Hamilton. Alonso did all he could, but this time wasn't possible to win. I cheered when Hamilton started having problems too, when he went out of the circuit and when he slowed down. He didn't have what is needed to be the champion, he losed the oportunity in China and now in Brasil. Not sorry at all.

McLaren did lose everything because their bad decisions and their bad choses.

What a horrible end to a much anticipated 'Big Weekend' for British/English sport. I'm totally devastated about the F1 outcome :(

I guess bad things really do come in 3's..

Englands defeat in Russia
The Rugby World Cup Final
Lewis's F1 World Championship Title bid.

What is it with English Sportsmen snatchin' defeat from the jaws of victory? Everytime it ends in heartache :rolleyes:

I have nothing against Kimi, if Lewis wasn't in the equation I would have been behind Kimi, even if he is a Ferrari driver :p I do think he does deserve to be a World Champion, but it would have been a perfect fairytale if Lewis 'The Rookie' won in his first year.

I'm glad it was Kimi over Fernando though :cool:

I'm sorry for al the English fans, but I'm over the moon with todays results. I'm sooooo happy Hamilton didn't won. There is no doubt that the guy has a lot of talent (and i'm sure he will win at least one title the next few years), but I just don't like him.

I feel for Alonso a bit, if he wasn't screwed by the marshells in Hungary, he would be champion now, but yeah, it's if, and you don't buy anything for if. If Hamilton didn't go off in China he would have won. McLaren did it them self. They should have backed off Hamilton in Hungary and changed tyres earlier in China, than they would have been 1-2 in the championship.

But since Kimi won the most races this year, for me he is the true, decerved champion. I hope actually that Alonso goes back to Renault, with either Kovalainen or Rosberg taking his place, and if BMW can come closer already next year (there my favourite team so I hope so), we can have an even greater fight for the championship.

And I think we've seen the last of Fizzy today (weird move), and maybe Ralf as well. I won't miss both of them. And all the best to the Williams pit crew guys *auch* that hurt!

Congratulations to Kimi...Gosh, this year's Driver's Championship was so nail-bitingly close...Although Kimi's a great driver, I still miss Michael Schumacher...Oh well...Kudos to Lewis Hamilton for having a breakout year, even almost winning the title... Can't wait for the next season to start. :)

OMFG!

Heikki drives McLaren next season! I knew it when Alonso was going back to Renault and they said in sportsnews that Toyota or McLaren are possible places for Heikki and MCLAREN TOOK HIM!

I am so dang happy because now I can support McLaren again and Heikki <3333 (Don't care so much for Hamilton)

I mean, Heikki has been my fave for long, don't care so much about Kimi...or Mika Salo (when he was still driving)

Back