Formula 1

Ducky

Master of the Moos
So anyone here watching?

I kinda lost my interest after Häkkinen quit but I still watch it. Räikkönen... I just don't like him. Häkkinen was such down to earth and Kimi... oh dear lord. Oh well, he is good driver. Jenson Button is my another fave :D

Alexander Wurz is my fave too but erm... he's 3rd driver at the moment.
Then there's cute drivers. Such as Jaques Villeneuve and... umm.. Frenzen...was.

I can't believe all the fuss that is going on here about Nico Rosberg. FFS! He ain't a Finn. He drives under Germany's flag, dude doesn't even speak Finnish! And he'll never be one.

Do I dislike someone? Yeah, Montoya and Alonso. And Fisichella. Michael Schumacher... I don't want him to win anymore but I don't *dislike him* like those three :D

Do I make any sense?
Anyways... I hope Kimi will win tomorrow :D

abc, it's motorsports.

Oh McLaren. There's no such team than it. And if Kimi leaves for Ferrari. I cry.

DaWacko said:
Do I dislike someone? Yeah, Montoya and Alonso.

Hey,Alonso is from the same town than me.
There's a crazy mania about formula 1 here right now,but I don't like it,quite a boring sport. :rolleyes:

theres a song about F1

but yeah ill be supporting Mercedes McLaren, hated them with DC (not david caruso :p ) but nice engines, and stuff

and McLaren are british :D

Oh they just raced here in Malaysia and complained about the sweltering heat. And I think Raikkonen crashed...I dunno my sis told me...I don't follow it much.

Alonso sure is a good driver but... the image he has given out to public about himself... ugh

Goddamnit I swore so badly this morning! Stupid Klien!
[insert Finnish swearword]

My other screming was when I watched MTV3's sports news and they said "Finns had no luck in F1 Malaysia" GODDAMN IN PLURAL! CAN*T THEY GET TO THEIR LITTLE MINDS THAN ROSBERG AIN*T A FINN EVEN HIS DAD IS!

*mumbles*

after the retirement of my favorite drivers i lost the interest in formula 1 and then michael schumacher won too often. it was boring.
my favorite drivers were mika häkkinen (i swear, i don't want to impress a certain finish administrator here), demon hill, gerhard berger, senna ( :().
häkkinen did the best overtake maneuver in the world. the 'three cars in a row thing' was so great!

now, i like Fisichella, Räikkönen (only because mercedes is my favorite team), jaques villeneuve.
christian klien is so boring, i don't care about him.

i didn't watch the race today because it was too early for me. :p
but i was glead to hear that fisichella won. :p

inge said:
my favorite drivers were mika häkkinen

I also LOVE Hakkinen!!! I love McLaren coz of him too(at that time). And I stopped watching after he retired and Schumacher's boring coz he won too often.

Back