Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack & Stella

Yes, page 23! Woohoo.

I agree, no cats for Flack... those allergies suck. Carly, we call mixed breeds mutts here in America. Love the names you suggested ladies! George and Oliver are cute. And I like the Great Dane suggestion. And I love the Irish Setter named Bailey. How about a pair of Irish Setters and the other one named Guinness... There is a drink my friends and I like that is a half pint of Guinness and a shot of Baileys which you drop into the Guinness then chug otherwise it gets weird and almost curdles, and it's called an Irish Car Bomb (not the most tasteful name, but it's SO good). I can totally see Flack liking that drink and wanting to name their dogs after it. :lol:

Heather, that's just too cute, a pair of Irish Setters named Bailey and Guinness. As I said, just too cute and adorable to boot. :lol: How appropriate that Flack and Stella would name their Irish 'babies' after something alcoholic and Irish. :lol: And yes, Flack's got to keep away from cats to avoid those nasty allergies! So no cats for him. :lol:

Hehe glad you approve of the names Mandy. Sigh, that is another fic I suppose I should add to my list that I need to write, once school isn't overtaking my life.

Just picturing Flack and Stella with a couple of Irish Setters named Bailey and Guinness makes me think that they have to move out of Manhattan, either to Brooklyn, the Bronx or Queens. Two boisterous dogs in an apartment? That would just be too much. :lol: Maybe they should move to a house in the outer boroughs which has a yard where the dogs could play. It doesn't hurt as well that there will soon be the pitter-patter of little feet to go along with those furry paws. :lol:

Heather, I'm looking forward to all those fics. I know what you mean about school work overtaking one's life. My time in law school was like that. We had so many cases to read plus, we had classes on Saturdays as well. Talk about getting a life. Gah! :lol: But my friends and I used to psych ourselves by chanting 'delayed gratification, delayed gratification'. :lol: Everything else will fall into place soon after. :D

[hey :),newbie to this thread too.I've always liked this ship,more now but I think I just posted once in here:rolleyes:]

^That's quite the picture..Together,with family and dogs!Nice one.The dogs can be of different breed and size,so both of them will be satisfied :p..I don't know about names though.In my opinion Hercules it's better than the greek Iraklis..But there are some beautiful greek names :lol:

Welcome back to our little corner of the boards, athens. :) It's so nice to have more Flack/Stella fans in here since there are so little of us around. :lol: So, what is it about Flack and Stella that drew you to them as a couple?

Yes, I agree that it is quite the picture...Flack and Stella, complete with children and pets. One big happy family. :lol: I agree the Anglicized Hercules sounds so much better than the Greek Iraklis. ;)

I just saw a rerun of All Access and that kiss and hug at the end just made my day complete. :lol: Though I wish I hadn't set eyes on psycho Frankie again. *shudders* :lol:

Thanks mandy..The two of them look great as a couple,I love both their characters and I looove the scenes they have together on the show.I think they have a really good chemistry together and you just want to see more and more scenes of the two.I am not sure it's in that order but OK..

All Access was a good acting episode.It was hard to see what Stella went through but it was also a development for her character that we still see now and have in mind.And the fact that Flack was there for her as a friend it made it better. ;)

Haha! I agree that they really have good chemistry, so natural and unforced. Plus, I agree that since they are so good together that you want to see Flack and Stella always working together. It's such a bummer when an episode doesn't have any Flack/Stella scene, that to me, is a letdown of sorts. :lol:

Definitely, it was hard seeing Stella go through that emotionally-draining episode. Thankfully, it was Flack who we got to see helping Stella through that very difficult time in her life. Plus, it didn't hurt that there were some kisses and a hug. Now if only the circumstances were different... :lol: :devil: :lol:

well, but it was a start. we know that she trusts him and that he is not letting anyone hurt her. he can be gentle and patient and understanding. now its time for some passion. Im sure they will excell on that field to

I like the idea of 2 dogs of different breeds. do you know the breed chow-chow (I hope its the correct spelling) somehow I can see Stella with one of those. and something small and cute with the name Hercules trailing right behind it.

I like the name Guinness too

and its funny how every time we talk something it all ends up being irish or greek :)

Yay! A new face (er, well, sort of). Welcome to our ship Athens. Great to meet another Fiesta fan! I agree with you, Flack and Stella have amazing chemistry :)

Mandy, good point about the dogs and apartment... it would be difficult to have two large dogs in a small apartment. Carly, I do like the idea of two different breeds, especially the image of some little dog named Hercules.

I don't know about Irish but I can tell you about Greek :p..There are lots of breeds they could have..For Stella a smaller and cute dog and for Flack something bigger.

^A nice start..I guess they'll be both passionate and caring with each other.As far as I can see from their characters on the show they can be both for people they love.

I've seen and played with a Chow-Chow before Carly. They're huge and have got tons of fur! I'm afraid they shed too much fur. :lol: They look like a lion. :lol:

Heather, that's so funny! A tiny dog called Hercules? Too funny! :lol:

Athens, shall we call you Athena? So are you Greek? Maybe you could teach us some? How about some terms of endearment Stella could use for our lovely blue-eyed Detective? :p

Yes, I agree Flack and Stella are both passionate people. Now if only they could channel that passion into the bedroom! :lol: :devil: :lol:

I agree Mandy, Chows tend to be a tad fluffy... they are cute though. But one of my friends was attacked by one and they tend to not have the greatest dispositions... So no Chow Chows if they have kids lol.

I agree Athens, could you teach us some lovely terms of endearment for our ship?

Mandy, you are soooooo in the gutter, hahaha. :)

I agree Flack and Stella have to have a dog that's child friendly. We can't have a dog attacking Flack and Stella's spawns. :lol:

I know. I am so swimming in the gutter right now! I just can't help it! One minute we're talking dogs and the next we're talking about a romp in the bedroom! :lol: Flack and Stella do that to me. :lol:

Ive seen the cows on some list of dangerous breeds and I was quite surprised I always thought they were cute. but you are right, no dangerous dogs around Fiesta kids. I just cant picture Flack with a Golden retriever. maybe a labrador. they are quite sweet

do you know how they say that all roads lead to Rome? well, all our conversations lead to the gutter. nothing wrong with that IMHO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back